Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Benni Fined Double his wages

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
A British newspaper reports Benni McCarthy has paid West Ham United some GBP 80,000 in fines for being overweight.

According to the Daily Mail, the South African striker received the pecuniary punishment 'after he fell behind their deadline to lose weight' and 'the fines built up after he missed a series of deadlines in a gruelling fitness programme'.

In pre-season Hammers chairman David Sullivan told the tabloid McCarthy's body fat ratio had soared to 24.2 per cent, with the optimum weight for a professional athlete between five and 12 per cent.

Since joining the London club from Blackburn Rovers in February 2010, McCarthy has done little to justify his GBP 2.5million price tag and GBP 40,000 per week wages.

But on Monday Avram Grant told the Daily Telegraph he expects the former Ajax Amsterdam and Porto marksman to play an important role this season.

"He's lost eight kilos and is a very good player and I'm sure he will help us - and that's what's important," said Grant.

The 32-year-old's weight is said to be around 85 kilograms now which is within the target range set by West Ham's medical team.

With the Hammers currently bottom of the English Premier League and in desperate need of goals, Grant is expected to recall McCarthy to his first-team squad to bolster his goal-shy attack.
http://sport.za.msn.com/TEAMtalk/football365/article.html?id=204059&t=Benni-Fined-GBP-For-Failing-To-Shed-The-Pie

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
He is the fourth highest paid player at West Ham with £80 000 a week. this is peanuts.

i heard toure is the highest paid EPL player with £200 000 a week. nci nci nci!
Dreaming in 3D

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
He is the fourth highest paid player at West Ham with £80 000 a week. this is peanuts.

i heard toure is the highest paid EPL player with £200 000 a week. nci nci nci!

yep he is.! hes a good player. but 200k a week? nah!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
how the f*** do justify paying someone that much
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Thats like encouraging someone to gain weight or develop a drug problem.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
for real...

week one buy and pay off your house , week two buy and pay off your car
week three buy EVERYTHING ELSE
week four??? then what?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
for real...

week four??? then what?

hahah. reminds of something i was told about this Zambian dude who lives here in SA making a whole lot of dough but i forgot what he does. he has so much loot he has a wall field with this toy car models. you know those people who collect that shit. his 7 year old kid has a person tennis trainer.

anyway, off topic. the same dude says he's neighbour makes millions selling Bull "semen", that all the neighbour does and he is a millionaire, selling semen. wow. shit we overlook.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
for real...

week four??? then what?

hahah. reminds of something i was told about this Zambian dude who lives here in SA making a whole lot of dough but i forgot what he does. he has so much loot he has a wall field with this toy car models. you know those people who collect that shit. his 7 year old kid has a person tennis trainer.

anyway, off topic. the same dude says he's neighbour makes millions selling Bull "semen", that all the neighbour does and he is a millionaire, selling semen. wow. shit we overlook.0

wow I am inspired! briCK think out the box!

BULL SEMEN....wow i never ...the extraction process must be the funiest shit..

take the cow show him room, give him his cup and a copy of "udders and brown tail'

Samsom and Dairy...

Debbie does Jantoni