Indian Girls

briCK · 53 · 18365

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
There is no such thing as sexual harra**ment. Only stubborn women and silly laws.

Dr. Kanazawa

• Fcuk your couch!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • cd's nutz
    • View Profile
There is no such thing as sexual harra**ment. Only stubborn women and silly laws.

;D ;D ;D
I repeat...fcuk your couch

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
im suprized that there are guys who stress about hoe-picking ways. like isnt that shit supposed to happen randomly? i dunno man, most of my planned hoe-picking mission ended in vain. so if im interested in a chick i just fix my breath and face..........and approach. no planning and shit!
Dreaming in 3D

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
The rasta soul sista types, I just offer a blunt and say something that Biko or Bilal said. etc etc etc.

i hate it when people categorize people like this. makes you sound ignorant and very callous. like someone who dabbles in shit, but doesn't really have anything they stand for, personally, so as a defense they try to downplay everyone/everything else. wack.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 06:56:59 PM by the panic! »

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
The rasta soul sista types, I just offer a blunt and say something that Biko or Bilal said. etc etc etc.

i hate it when people categorize people like this. makes you sound ignorant and very callous. like someone who dabbles in shit, but doesn't really have anything they stand for, personally, so as a defense they try to downplay everyone/everything else. wack.

R10.00  this is destined to end in ether of some form...anyone?
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile

put another nought or two infront of there, i'll p.m you my bank details...
 am hell behold!

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

put another nought or two infront of there, i'll p.m you my bank details...

Okay sho R100.00 it is......*waits*

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
im suprized that there are guys who stress about hoe-picking ways. like isnt that shit supposed to happen randomly? i dunno man, most of my planned hoe-picking mission ended in vain. so if im interested in a chick i just fix my breath and face..........and approach. no planning and shit!

Aye...! not everyone is a super star or a pink lipped pretty boy..so we don't lick our finger tips and fix our eyebrows
and speak reckless...

we hunt and wait till the prey is cornered or tired then we strike thats what hunters...me are not models!

And calling a spade a spade is unfortunate...if you try and offer a Rasta sister a hunters or meat you aint going
anywhere...i say truth is truth...offer the Rastafarian sister your ears, water and ask if she partakes in the holy Herb and you have a base to talk...

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...not Boss...he licks his lips and talks reckless and 20minutes later he
got locks in his face while he hits it from Behind!

If i see an uppity slut, i watch what she is drinking how she drinking and try to crete someone incident where i can converse with her...

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...not Boss he blows his nose and talks Recless and 20minutes later he got
Louis Verttun(sp)Panties in his face while he hits it from the back

If i see a mature lady..I would wlk to her smile and as to borrow her time for a while because I have something I would like to bounce off her!

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...Not Boss...he just speaks reckless next thing you know her two piece suit on the floor, her Bodice in his face while he hits from the back!
 >:(

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

Aye...! not everyone is a super star or a pink lipped pretty boy..so we don't lick our finger tips and fix our eyebrows
and speak reckless...

we hunt and wait till the prey is cornered or tired then we strike thats what hunters...me are not models!

And calling a spade a spade is unfortunate...if you try and offer a Rasta sister a hunters or meat you aint going
anywhere...i say truth is truth...offer the Rastafarian sister your ears, water and ask if she partakes in the holy Herb and you have a base to talk...

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...not Boss...he licks his lips and talks reckless and 20minutes later he

If i see an uppity slut, i watch what she is drinking how she drinking and try to crete someone incident where i can converse with her...

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...not Boss he blows his nose and talks Recless and 20minutes later he got

If i see a mature lady..I would wlk to her smile and as to borrow her time for a while because I have something I would like to bounce off her!

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...Not Boss...he just speaks reckless next thing you know her two piece suit on the floor, her Bodice in his face while he hits from the back!

...hate the game nyukka, whats even more dissapointing is that you dont learn, Boss said he also checks his breadth...thats y that endomint is a must have...all the time. Next time when u c a chick u like, just look 4 that XXX strong pack and 4get about strategy,that for rookies!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

and speak reckless...

...hate the game nyukka, whats even more dissapointing is that you dont learn, Boss said he also checks his breadth...thats y that endomint is a must have...all the time. Next time when u c a chick u like, just look 4 that XXX strong pack and 4get about strategy,that for rookies!

eeeeeeeer! I guess different strokes for different folks..but any nigga that eats breath mints before speaking to a woman has bigger problems.. GINGIVITIS is not a an alcoholic beverage!

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

and speak reckless...

eeeeeeeer! I guess different strokes for different folks..but any nigga that eats breath mints before speaking to a woman has bigger problems.. GINGIVITIS is not a an alcoholic beverage!

sarcasm  ;D

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
wheres that popcorn gif

That not good enough for ya?

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
I feel like black people are the reason for al this racism brought upon them by white races. i fail to understand why we,as black men feel the need to approach a white or indan woman in a much more respecful way, whereas we treat our sisters the opposite.

this tendency is just making us a lot less significant and inferior.

we perpetuatin the hate and we increasing the discrimination.

f*** u if u ghandhis grandchild. il approach u with my dirty t shirt on!
Dreaming in 3D

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

and speak reckless...

^^^ ;D ;D

From my limited experience, different women require different approaches...eg: The quiet, church going interlectual would require a different approach to the loud, house music bumping party freak no matter how Panic feels about it...And as someone said earlier...you find these different types of women in every race, However realistically speaking....The fact that they are from a different race does require a slight change in approach because as much as they might be the same kind in character, the mind set is not neccessarily the same...

Customise, Adopt...Nyam!!! Yes you CAN
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 02:36:27 PM by Touareg »
Real Recognise Real

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I feel like black people are the reason for al this racism brought upon them by white races.

That the wrongest thing you have EVER said in your life...

NO..black people are NOT the reason for all the Racism brought upon them by WHITES....let that stick!

you are falling for the "white logic" trap...!

next thing you will be saying

"I feel like black people are the reason [INSERT SOME BULLSHIT HERE]

cut it out..don't say I aint got you black youngen never blame the black man for white mischief!