Hollywood's highest earners for 2010

Boss · 3 · 3278

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
the figures are ridiculous. these guys should form a consortium and buy earth.

1. james cameron- 210 million. that avatar money aint a joke. with the movie still raking in more that 5 million a month, this guy is gona join the forbes 500 i say. his also rumored to be playing a part n the next TRANSFORMERS flick.

2. Tyller perry- 125 milion. expected this. those black movies aint no joke. bow wow will flop the next flick though.

3. michea bay- 120 million. the next transformers movie is in 3D. PUNK! I bet u nerds already bootlegged it

Dreaming in 3D

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
4. tiger woods- 105 million. with all the bad publicity and the media making ba stories about him, tiger paper still growing. still laugh his a** to the bank. bet his gona enjoy more pussy now that his white bitch dumed him.NIKE is the hero of this man as much as he is nikes hero. nike made like 600million out of tose golf_t's with tiger. better step ur hatin gam up brick!

5. jerry Bruckheinmer- 100 million. this post fo him is not reasonable. CSI makes too much money, let alone the mad money pirates of the carribean be making in.

they gots checks coming in. wat about u pussy?

waylander and me deserve to be on that list
Dreaming in 3D

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..
4. tiger woods- 105 million. with all the bad publicity and the media making ba stories about him, tiger paper still growing. still laugh his a** to the bank. bet his gona enjoy more pussy now that his white bitch dumed him.NIKE is the hero of this man as much as he is nikes hero. nike made like 600million out of tose golf_t's with tiger. better step ur hatin gam up brick!

5. jerry Bruckheinmer- 100 million. this post fo him is not reasonable. CSI makes too much money, let alone the mad money pirates of the carribean be making in.

they gots checks coming in. wat about u pussy?

waylander and me deserve to be on that list

I couldnt agree more with this even i tried!