The boot thread

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Ey i dont rock boots, a a. the only boot il ever wear is a converse all star.

:(

aye this nigga might have had ADD at school and we thinking he slow, or pretending...NIGAA is dyslexic for real for real!

Boss I refuse to make fun of you anymore man, you have a ondition get better soon!

I wish you the best....PEACE!

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
aye brick. whyyou keeping qouting my posts all the time cat? cmon this is getting kinda weird. u been following my shit since last week why dont u just pm me, invite me on fb and mxit,follow me on twitter, view my myspace page man? huh?

its like u dont have anything else to do on ag. this is not funny so please halt your gayness before i sign out of this site. ur level of gayness is incredible!

anyway i dont rock boots, i wear sneakers only!
Dreaming in 3D

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
aye brick. whyyou keeping qouting my posts all the time cat? cmon this is getting kinda weird. u been following my shit since last week why dont u just pm me, invite me on fb and mxit,follow me on twitter, view my myspace page man? huh?

its like u dont have anything else to do on ag. this is not funny so please halt your gayness before i sign out of this site. ur level of gayness is incredible!

anyway i dont rock boots, i wear sneakers only!
Mxelele Boss!!!!
Real Recognise Real

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Ey i dont rock boots, a a. the only boot il ever wear is a converse all star.

:(

aye this nigga might have had ADD at school and we thinking he slow, or pretending...NIGAA is dyslexic for real for real!

Boss I refuse to make fun of you anymore man, you have a ondition get better soon!

I wish you the best....PEACE!

Ganja

• No1 in the hood G
  • Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
  • Lets blow this trees
    • View Profile
dope

lol @ this niggas who rock boots with skinny jeans though

Ill show how to do this yo, yall better peep this, this is STV (street television) no skinny long legged bitches yo

check this on top you  rock this

then this shit on top  of that

then you wear only blue or black baggy jeans(they dont have to be clean either) no yellow/purple/or white shit

then you rock this maf***ers

this is STV niggers
one

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
thats a nice collection. but ul have to go live in russia if u wana rock that on a regular basis. that outfit is like 30 degrees hot.
Dreaming in 3D

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
What can I say I've always had a thing for tims, But I'll admit the baby blue ones were a mistake, I've worn them like 4 times since i bought them 3 years ago, I wear my honey ones regular and they as waterproof as advertised 6yrs down the line. I got a pair of black tim sneaks also which make trail running easy.

NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
4 pairs of Timbz. Originals (what color is that again ?,lol !), red ones, white ones and dark blue.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Poor white man, he can't have nothing nice for himself no mo.
Polo... niggas got to that!
Timberland... niggas got to that too!
Mercedes, Versace, white women... niggas niggas niggas!!!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I have the mustard Timbs, mustard Levi's cos they looked nice when I got them, and a pair of dark tan Cats. Also have the blue foldover timbs, but they are looking a little worse for the wear.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
I got dark brown Cat boots and just copped nice pair of timbs in Durbs for a R945.00 that's a bargain for a nigga from Bloem where an avarage price of timbs is R1900.00, my Durban heads better go to Timberland shop at Gateway mall the winter clearance at that place is off the chains.
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA