Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

R15000 for a whisky shot

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
can we get a pic ana please goddess

Yall need to let a bish be though. This is her grind, and the grind is cold...by any means necessary.

Good Lawd this looks like Flava Flav's mom dukes!
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
No denying the Tupac  @ DeathRow and the Tupac  who did Apocalypse Now where two different people. But even then, the video speaks  about being overly excessive more than anything else, which is what this thread is about.  Yes dude had money, so i don't think he's trying to say don't get rich. Rather don't blow your money on R15 000 shots of whiskey. Keep it at the Cristal Level. lol !

But ya that pic is totally GAY !!!!  hehehehehe.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
But who sets the standard?

Pick' n Pay, why not Shoprite? Mr Price, why not Pep. Edgards why not Jet. Uptown bar why not a township Tarven? R500 jeans,why not R300? R300 jeans, why no R100... why not R50? These may not be great examples but I hope you get the point. some people survive on a R8000 salary and feel R25000 earning people waste their money on unnecessary expenses, R25 000 earning ppl say the same about R50 000 ppl and so on and so on.

who sets the standards?? but yes there is a point where there really is no point spending. what do you have to prove to yourself or anybody when you can help out other people?

I tell you one thing, I don't believe wealthy people have a choice on how much they spend on struggling communities. this shit is political. whats R2mil a month/year amongst three Patrice Motsepes to spend on feeding/housing struggling communities?? think about that.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
But who sets the standard?

Pick' n Pay, why not Shoprite? Mr Price, why not Pep. Edgards why not Jet. Uptown bar why not a township Tarven? R500 jeans,why not R300? R300 jeans, why no R100... why not R50? These may not be great examples but I hope you get the point. some people survive on a R8000 salary and feel R25000 earning people waste their money on unnecessary expenses, R25 000 earning ppl say the same about R50 000 ppl and so on and so on.

who sets the standards?? but yes there is a point where there really is no point spending. what do you have to prove to yourself or anybody when you can help out other people?

I tell you one thing, I don't believe wealthy people have a choice on how much they spend on struggling communities. this shit is political. whats R2mil a month/year amongst three Patrice Motsepes to spend on feeding/housing struggling communities?? think about that.

I dont understand what you are saying in the bolded part. Please expand on that.
Beating bitches since 1982.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
in a moment^^^

yo, do you guys remember who Gayton McKenzie is?

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
in a moment^^^

just googled him.....ex gangster who...what about him?
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
why should a rich person spend on the Community?

I won't!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
in a moment^^^

yeah, the same cat who, while a prisoner, exposed the prison warden corruption. he organised hidden cameras and got them installed inside the prison without the knowledge of the prison wardens. remember that shit was big on the news? I have his book where he talks about his life and all that happened while in prison. very interesting read.

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
This mackenzie fellow, how did he become so rich? what business is he into?

and his other partner kunene or something, whats the story with him? inever new this country had so many millionaires..

i cant but wonder about the kind of money they making out of this silly club.

they are going to be amongst the riches guys in the country soon.

im gona start a syndicate of tarvens in my hood with liquidz

*jealous face*
Dreaming in 3D

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
in a moment^^^

yeah, the same cat who, while a prisoner, exposed the prison warden corruption. he organised hidden cameras and got them installed inside the prison without the knowledge of the prison wardens. remember that shit was big on the news? I have his book where he talks about his life and all that happened while in prison. very interesting read.

I remember seeing footage of this on Special a**ignment while in high school....we laughed at the guy that was gettin uhhmm, more especially after the older inmate said "Eish sani marago a gago a nale monate*

was not funny but just the way he said it!!
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

TOIVO

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-1
  • eer...ummh...huh
    • View Profile

[/quote]

[/quote]

read the book too.. amazing book.. I heard that it was gona be adapted into a screenplay....
Gayton Mckenzi most defntly had the ballz of steel that enabled him to do what he did

I been to ZAR too and all I can say is Phuuuuuuuuu
on the nite I was there Juju was also there.. and it ws a nightmare for anyone to get in..at some stage they blocked the elivators so that no one could go in while Juju and his entourage (abo Zizi Kodwa and Zuma's son) were getting in..
Yerr kuyafrontwa kulandawo.. amajita fondin anxiba ishirt ezine collar eziyiseven at a time...
and u pay like R33 for iSavanna.. inwele ze hunniez go up to their a**ess....
and needless to say I will never set my foot in that place ever again... its the typical plastic life yase Goliwood *spitting twice*
i'll resurect ur still born fetus and kill it again....

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

[/quote]

read the book too.. amazing book.. I heard that it was gona be adapted into a screenplay....
Gayton Mckenzi most defntly had the ballz of steel that enabled him to do what he did

I been to ZAR too and all I can say is Phuuuuuuuuu
on the nite I was there Juju was also there.. and it ws a nightmare for anyone to get in..at some stage they blocked the elivators so that no one could go in while Juju and his entourage (abo Zizi Kodwa and Zuma's son) were getting in..
Yerr kuyafrontwa kulandawo.. amajita fondin anxiba ishirt ezine collar eziyiseven at a time...
and u pay like R33 for iSavanna.. inwele ze hunniez go up to their a**ess....
and needless to say I will never set my foot in that place ever again... its the typical plastic life yase Goliwood *spitting twice*
[/quote]

Wow...f*** it..I am going save me R200 cover charge and 15K....can't be seen in the same circles as Juju...
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
Mckenzie is a full time motivational speaker now, who travels around the country telling kids to stay away from crime, "crime does not pay" all that shit.

Imma start getting myself something positive to say, I see being all for the light at the end of the tunnel pays bills.

Ashwin Willemse owning a club, I swear to you they selling tik at the basement...
 am hell behold!