Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

R15000 for a whisky shot

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

yeah, the same cat who, while a prisoner, exposed the prison warden corruption. he organised hidden cameras and got them installed inside the prison without the knowledge of the prison wardens. remember that shit was big on the news? I have his book where he talks about his life and all that happened while in prison. very interesting read.
[/quote]

read the book too.. amazing book.. I heard that it was gona be adapted into a screenplay....
Gayton Mckenzi most defntly had the ballz of steel that enabled him to do what he did

I been to ZAR too and all I can say is Phuuuuuuuuu
on the nite I was there Juju was also there.. and it ws a nightmare for anyone to get in..at some stage they blocked the elivators so that no one could go in while Juju and his entourage (abo Zizi Kodwa and Zuma's son) were getting in..
Yerr kuyafrontwa kulandawo.. amajita fondin anxiba ishirt ezine collar eziyiseven at a time...
and u pay like R33 for iSavanna.. inwele ze hunniez go up to their a**ess....
and needless to say I will never set my foot in that place ever again... its the typical plastic life yase Goliwood *spitting twice*
[/quote]

yeah, the same cat who, while a prisoner, exposed the prison warden corruption. he organised hidden cameras and got them installed inside the prison without the knowledge of the prison wardens. remember that shit was big on the news? I have his book where he talks about his life and all that happened while in prison. very interesting read.

read the book too.. amazing book.. I heard that it was gona be adapted into a screenplay....
Gayton Mckenzi most defntly had the ballz of steel that enabled him to do what he did

on the nite I was there Juju was also there.. and it ws a nightmare for anyone to get in..at some stage they blocked the elivators so that no one could go in while Juju and his entourage (abo Zizi Kodwa and Zuma's son) were getting in..
Yerr kuyafrontwa kulandawo.. amajita fondin anxiba ishirt ezine collar eziyiseven at a time...
and needless to say I will never set my foot in that place ever again... its the typical plastic life yase Goliwood *spitting twice*
[/quote]

Wow...f*** it..I am going save me R200 cover charge and 15K....can't be seen in the same circles as Juju...
[/quote]

Azanian Souljahs

Only an enemy of the revolution would utter such statements!!!

Aluta Continua
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 01:09:55 PM by Rev Jeremiah Alvesta Wright, Jr. »

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
why was this rich guy arrested?

i can imagine the buzz and hype he and hs partners must have in those there jozi-parts.

i bet his house is always filled with rich niggaz and sexy bitches.

mximi hate rich people

*spits*
Dreaming in 3D

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wow...f*** it..I am going save me R200 cover charge and 15K....can't be seen in the same circles as Juju...
[/quote]

Azanian Souljahs

Only an enemy of the revolution would utter such statements!!!

Aluta Continua
[/quote]

No..Comrade! A true revolutionist refuses to be in the same circles as Rick Comrades who turn they backs on the ma**es..

I refuse to drink R50 beer as a result of me being empowered by the Revolution...and to watch Juju and other
revolutionaries drink R15k shots....

Power back to the people

yours in counter counter revolutionaries
Aluta Continua!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
Juju buys that shit? is he that rich? i thought this was attended by wealthy cats like the BEE f***ers only.....smh
Dreaming in 3D

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
BEE is not a bad word by the way people. lets not use it and hate it like white people do.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
The concept has become tainted, and we have to hate what it has become.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
The concept has become tainted, and we have to hate what it has become.

true but lets distance ourselves from racist cosignage. Comrade Economic Empowerment maybe :)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
BEE is not a bad word by the way people. lets not use it and hate it like white people do.

Boo, do you ever rest from your millitancy though?
I'm not sure about marrying a revolutionary...I'll be a young widow soon enough. *plans trip to Zar*
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Thank you...now it won't seem like I have anything aganist Boss...this f***er abuses acronyms

for your sake B.

ac·ro·nym   /ˈækrənɪm/  Show Spelled
[ak-ruh-nim]  Show IPA

–noun
1. a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of words, as Wac  from Women's Army Corps,  OPEC  from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries,  or loran  from long-range navigation.
2. an acrostic.
–verb (used with object)
3. to make an acronym of: The committee's name has been acronymed MIKE.

Boss...I care for your well being sadly you and your generation are ALL the hope we have!

if your ways are an indication of whats to come I feel Sorry for all you Nities babies.

Safa saphel'isizwe!

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Glenfiddich 50 Year Old Single Malt Whiskey is on special at Makro for R69, 995.00.

Don't lose out!!! 

;D ;D ;D
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
more often than not 90s babies are bitchmade