Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

LOBOLA

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Thiis cat I met in bloem paid lobola for his girlfriend, i think it was R15k. the girl then gets pregnant by another dude. girlfriend insists of keeping the baby. dude then killed himself.

now, how dude got hooked up the cash. he borrowed money from two different people. He told the first one that he needs money to open up another hair salon which they will jointly own, i dont know what he told the second one. first one gave him R10000 the other one paid R5000 i guess. both these people were his other girlfriends.

I was told the story of his pa**ing and why he committed suicide all at once. imagine being sad at first hearing that someone you know died then at the end when being told how he died you find yourself bursting out with laughter.

That girl ended up going for abortion and also went to the dudes funeral.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 08:48:27 AM by RearrangedReality »

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Thiis cat I met in bloem paid lobola for his girlfriend, i think it as R15k. the girl then gets pregnant by another dude. girlfriend insists of keeping the baby. dude then killed himself.

now, how dude got hooked up the cash. he borrowed money from two different people. He told the first one that he needs money to open up another hair salon which they will jointly own, i dont know what he told the second one. first one gave him R10000 the other one paid R5000 i guess. both these people were his other girlfriends.

I was told the story of his pa**ing and why he committed suicide all at once. imagine being said at first hearing that someone you know died then at the end when being told how he died you find yourself bursting out with laughter.

Where brick @?
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Brick you really know a lot about this.
Uze wakhipha amalobolo. Kahle kahle ushadile wena.

Yeah, its a long unflattering story without a nice ending but yebo ngesintu ngishadile but
modern sisters believe in a ring and Priest and I don't.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

And when I say bitches is heartless niggas think I am harsh!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Thiis cat I met in bloem paid lobola for his girlfriend, i think it was R15k. the girl then gets pregnant by another dude. girlfriend insists of keeping the baby. dude then killed himself.

I was told the story of his pa**ing and why he committed suicide all at once. imagine being sad at first hearing that someone you know died then at the end when being told how he died you find yourself bursting out with laughter.

Even soapie writers would never come up with such a script.

But yeah, i know a dude who paid lobola and the girl cheated and the girl's family still doesn't want to pay the lobola money back. That's quite mean.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

But yeah, i know a dude who paid lobola and the girl cheated and the girl's family still doesn't want to pay the lobola money back. That's quite mean.

I see you don't watch Generations.

on the real though. this is a true story. this one of close friend of a family friend there. if anyone here is from Bloem, Rocklands, Child actually would probably know this cat because  he lives close to where his hair salon was. theres a garage there with shops next to it, i think the supermarket there is a Spar if im correct. His hair salon was on the first floor.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

I see you don't watch Generations.

on the real though. this is a true story. this one of close friend of a family friend there. if anyone here is from Bloem, Rocklands, Child actually would probably know this cat because  he lives close to where his hair salon was. theres a garage there with shops next to it, i think the supermarket there is a Spar if im correct. His hair salon was on the first floor.

Aight man, I was not saying your story is made up. It's just unusual. But the dude was clevor. You know some dude I know lobola'd with credit. This was a while ago, i think he paid about R19 000 with his credit card. Dude could have organised a sugar mama and borrow some cash from her.

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

Thiis cat I met in bloem paid lobola for his girlfriend, i think it as R15k. the girl then gets pregnant by another dude. girlfriend insists of keeping the baby. dude then killed himself.

I was told the story of his pa**ing and why he committed suicide all at once. imagine being said at first hearing that someone you know died then at the end when being told how he died you find yourself bursting out with laughter.

Yo RR that's a f***ed up story homie...f*** around these bishes and catch a suicide yo!

DAMN!!! Some nuccas is stupid for real though...
Real Recognise Real

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
no broad would ever get me to kill myself

That not good enough for ya?

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
That's what they all say nucca...That's what they all say...
Real Recognise Real

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Seriously though.

I've been through some major depressions, where I felt like I was in a horrible hole. A woman was the cause at some point.

I have never, ever considered killing myself though. For that to happen, she would have to look like a cross between Aishwarya Rai, Jasmine Byrne and Lily Thai, with a dash of Roxy Reynolds thrown in and some alien-supercharged poontang.

Even then I would probably just keep it moving.

They just don't make men like they used to.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Seriously though.

I've been through some major depressions, where I felt like I was in a horrible hole. A woman was the cause at some point.

I have never, ever considered killing myself though. For that to happen, she would have to look like a cross between Aishwarya Rai, Jasmine Byrne and Lily Thai, with a dash of Roxy Reynolds thrown in and some alien-supercharged poontang.

Even then I would probably just keep it moving.

They just don't make men like they used to.

real talk I dont care if the broad had a pussy with a superman cape hanging off it, some cats just dont love themselves like I do maybe, I dont know

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
Don't get why he had to commit suicide.

Niccas do worse on a daily basis, getting 2,3 different women pregnant at the same time while their with 'the one'.

How many people's dads have secret children conceived after marriage? Random half brothers and sisters you meet years later?

*shrug* yall better be strong out here...
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

you lie. first time I had a heartbreak i understood why people commit suicide. i would tell you right now if you ever had a heartbreak you'd understand.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

you lie. first time I had a heartbreak i understood why people commit suicide. i would tell you right now if you ever had a heartbreak you'd understand.

nigga you know damn well I'm dead inside why you think I have so much hate to give  ;D