Africasgateway.com

LOBOLA

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
In my hood cats pay up to 3 cows for just getting a chick pregnant. the lobolo issue is another story. my cousin was charged n cows,he had to fork out 30 for some stupid lusikisiki chick who divorced him2 years later.

the rule is simple: no refunds

i dont care if a chick took my whole trust fund and cost me my job. i would never ever consider harming myself!
Dreaming in 3D

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
if cats is in love them don't mind paying up, then a whole lotta ish comes in btn.
families start to think that the broad has won u over them, jealousy and hatred burns up. problems starts, poverty and stress kicks in.
dude ain't no longer himself. him bewitched. him just f***ed...no he has a problem or is the wife cheating for real?!

so a month into it, both start running different check ups, dudes' "nkadilatlha" tells him : ur wife is a cheat, str8 up under ur nose, so use this.

chick has gone to check herself out too, a prophet has once told her, "u are in danger", not knowing what that prophet meant she asumes it's the dude's fam. check up from a different "nkadilatlha" confirms her fears.

divorce is on the cards....money lost and yet no refund...i say vat en sit or we go 50/50 on this marriage ish...we marrying i ain't marrying u!!
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I know what heartbreak is and killing myself?
nah..the first time it happened, i was torn and vowed never to be with a woman EVER again.

I wanted nothing to do with females, in fact I even thought of becoming a Buddhist monk( for real for real)
life was not worth living, but I accepted that some people are destined to NEVER have a mate
and I am one of them but killing myself for a bitch? NEVER that.

anyway....NOT two months later! I was saved, i met a girl (Elaine) God bless her filthy a**!
I did not even acknowledge female presence!

So while I was drinking hanging with my niggaz this bitch comes to me talking bout
"Aye, gimme some attention buddy, I am looking at you trying to get your attention and you ignoring me
be nice, i want a piece of you"

I brushed it off as one of many females who find me irresistible, i continued to ignore her..

well she took matters into her own hand...long story short...I screwed  Elaine for a week straight!
I bunked work, no-one knew where I was all we did was drink wine smoke bud and f***...I SHIT you not.
the rubbers finished on the first night and i raw dogged it repeatedly till i had to leave coz her mom was coming back, were it not for her mom, i promise i think we would still be locked up drinking wine and f***ing..

point of the story..the heartbreak and end of the world..dissapeared in two strokes in a different pussy!

since then f*** a hoe, you dump me i stick it in the next hole and keep it moving!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
What Brick just said is some of the wisest shit I have ever read on AG.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
nah..the first time it happened, i was torn and vowed never to be with a woman EVER again.

I wanted nothing to do with females, in fact I even thought of becoming a Buddhist monk( for real for real)
life was not worth living, but I accepted that some people are destined to NEVER have a mate

anyway....NOT two months later! I was saved, i met a girl (Elaine) God bless her filthy a**!

So while I was drinking hanging with my niggaz this bitch comes to me talking bout
"Aye, gimme some attention buddy, I am looking at you trying to get your attention and you ignoring me

I brushed it off as one of many females who find me irresistible, i continued to ignore her..

well she took matters into her own hand...long story short...I screwed  Elaine for a week straight!
I bunked work, no-one knew where I was all we did was drink wine smoke bud and f***...I SHIT you not.
the rubbers finished on the first night and i raw dogged it repeatedly till i had to leave coz her mom was coming back, were it not for her mom, i promise i think we would still be locked up drinking wine and f***ing..

point of the story..the heartbreak and end of the world..dissapeared in two strokes in a different pussy!

since then f*** a hoe, you dump me i stick it in the next hole and keep it moving!

hahah! i need to print and frame this. lol! funny as f***
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Don't get why he had to commit suicide.

Niccas do worse on a daily basis, getting 2,3 different women pregnant at the same time while their with 'the one'.

How many people's dads have secret children conceived after marriage? Random half brothers and sisters you meet years later?

*shrug* yall better be strong out here...

Real talk. Imagine knowing you have a sister and a brother a few days before your dad's funeral. And the dad was such a respected person in the community. Always there for his fam and a strong community leader. Only to find that he fathered some out of wedlock. uhmm...would you rather have that happening or the absentee father you see once in a blue moon. Or the the one you respect til he pa**es on and then learn about his other kids?

On the real though, I'm never killing myself for a broad. Broads done played me once or twice before as some Agians know. A broad you would do anything for and was just getting ready to wife and then...boom she f***s up. Me, i dont kill myself. Coz I know there is more fish in the sea. And a life to live. A mission to fulfill.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile

**** flatline ***

I'm reading this to my daughter on her 13th birthday. Fore-warned is fore-armed, I always say!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 12:21:10 PM by Anna Sasin »
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
look!

i am the nice type...niggaz is foul after the first heartbreak!

Ask any guy they will tell you about "Sweet Sthembiso" Turned "Sour Female Bashin Sthembiso"

all over 1 heartbreak...me I keeps it moving!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

That not good enough for ya?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Women go through more betrayal in relationships than us but they do the most hurtful shit no man can match.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
women are cold as ice. i tell you that. trust me to know women. I should learn to write so i can write a book on them. I don't believe theres any man who knows women better than I do. true story.

I'm been held by the balls right now by one female who Touareg referred to  as god gift for me being captain save a hoe. turns out its the devil that sent her to me. wait for the book to be out so you can know more about this story.

Keep me in your prayers people. I'm in deep shit.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
I'm starting to think the woman's fam bases the asking price on their a**essment of the other dude. Now I hear that some dude just paid R80k.WTF??? R80k. I guess the woman's family heard that the dude is paid and saw his expensive cars. But it's tricky coz if you show that you are paid, they'll charge and arm and a leg. If you act like them conscious cats and play it on the humble, they'll say their daughter aint marrying a broke dude "how will he afford to look after you and the kids" so they either discourage the entire thing or worse, they put a high tag, thinking they are scaring you. Damn, men dont win either way. 

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
How about just telling her, "Look, I am not paying for you. So, either we end this shit right now, or you to tell you parents to f*** off"?

If she is serious about being with you and getting married, she'll make the right choice. If not, you are dodging a bullet.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
How about just telling her, "Look, I am not paying for you. So, either we end this shit right now, or you to tell you parents to f*** off"?

If she is serious about being with you and getting married, she'll make the right choice. If not, you are dodging a bullet.

That's a tricky one, pyro.

I've known couples who saved up for it together or the woman gave the man the money to pay it. Kudos to them.

But it creates a problem.

For many African men, ilobolo, reinforces patriarchal norms they enjoy. For example, he expects that he now has a wife who will cook, clean, wash, iron (basically take care of the babies and the household). Hence, when a woman doesn't do this, he threatens to take her home so they can teach her how to be a wife, phela yena he paid lobola and he aint having that shit.
Now if the woman paid, does he still get to demand these comforts?
She'll probably have some choice words for him.

You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

I don't believe theres any man who knows women better than I do. true story.

I actually believe this..there is some time you game me some female Advise i would have NEVER thought of using.

i did not take the advice but it was enlightening...you are in touch with you feminine side which is ALWAYS
an easy way you get some snatch! ...i like your steez when you in the J holla at me so I can bite some of your game!

Me on the other hand I know SHIT women! for real for real..truth is i bump into pussy as opposed to talking it ouf