Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

325 Eye Candy

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
i've really given Heineken a chance and it failed to impress me. Grolch i tried, wasn't really moved. I like Windhoek draft but i hate the lager, black label is too sweet for me. I can do Amstel but it gets me drunk quick, which is not always the aim.

I honestly think Castle lager is the best beer in the world or atleast the world confined to waht i've tasted. I've never had a castle lager hangove no matter how much of it i have. me and my friend can do 24 long toms and still wake up fine and thats very important to me.. Castle lager... :)
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
i've really given Heineken a chance and it failed to impress me. Grolch i tried, wasn't really moved. I like Windhoek draft but i hate the lager, black label is too sweet for me. I can do Amstel but it gets me drunk quick, which is not always the aim.

I honestly think Castle lager is the best beer in the world or atleast the world confined to waht i've tasted. I've never had a castle lager hangove no matter how much of it i have. me and my friend can do 24 long toms and still wake up fine and thats very important to me.. Castle lager... :)

all this you've just said is 'soft' BLACK LABEL is a marvel...sweet at times but gets it going...it does things to the point...if you're looking for taste do food, if you looking to get drunk just drink.  by the by i take beer offers via pm...feel free send one sometime ;)

@ Boss uyacaca ungunolali shem...they only drink heiniken in your hood during the festive season...you remind me of niggas who use to reinact episodes of Martin even though they've never watched the shit...pm your christmas beer wishlist, might decide to post a prezzie to Queenstown...f*** what you heard, i'm really nice
 am hell behold!

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Fcuk what you heard, Castle Lager is the god when it comes to beers...It is sad nowadays it's going the Heineken way being a poser beer nx! by the way what's with heineken drinkers and cans I see it's the IT thing if you drink from a can....smh! me Korts all the way
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
 :o :o :o :o
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I been saving this thread to read at work coz i thought it was about EYE CANDY...not f***ing Black Cars!

Dissapointment!

I quit beer because it makes me go home with women.

no really i quit beet for real now. im sad about it because this happens just months after I have realise what a great tasting beer black label is. I want to cry when i think about it.

farewell to beer.

Wine and Whiskey will remain my friends for a long time, especially whiskey since I barely get tipsy on it now matter how much of it I drink.

RR...your logic baffles me...BUT...i respect that...

BUT Blaming BEER for your hoe antics is a new low!

Beer does what?

Black Label IS a really good beer, just avoid the Expired Korts from maGumede.

drink a fresh dumpie at a reputable place and the taste smell and Texture NUMBER one..

briCK Beer rating

BEERS I WILL NEVER DRINK!!
1) Marzen
2) Bavaria
3) ALL lights
4) Miller
5) Bud
6) Peroni

BEERS I SHOULD NOT BE DRINKING
1)  Amstel
2)  Windeok
3)  Hansa
4)  Milk Stout

BEERS I DRINK ON THE SLY
1) Heneken
2) Black

BEER
1) Guiness
2) Grolsh
3) Stella (Draught)

f*** I am thirsty now!

I DO NOT DRINK BEER FROM A CAN!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

all this you've just said is 'soft' BLACK LABEL is a marvel...sweet at times but gets it going...it does things to the point...if you're looking for taste do food, if you looking to get drunk just drink.  by the by i take beer offers via pm...feel free send one sometime ;)

My Nigga! if you looking for taste do what?

lol  yeah ...

You Do black lable korts right?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
I thought it was a public knowledge that Castle Lager is the God when it comes to beers.

you can also catch me with Amstel, Windoek Draught...Guiness is the new kid on the block for me.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

My Nigga! if you looking for taste do what?

lol  yeah ...

You Do black lable korts right?

If the QUARTS question is directed to me...oh lawdy lawd yes, strongly...i don't break them and stab people afterwards...i play nice
 am hell behold!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Guinness is God.

I am surprised that no one else drinks Dreher.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I quit beer because it makes me go home with women.

no really i quit beet for real now. im sad about it because this happens just months after I have realise what a great tasting beer black label is. I want to cry when i think about it.

farewell to beer.

Wine and Whiskey will remain my friends for a long time, especially whiskey since I barely get tipsy on it now matter how much of it I drink.

RR...your logic baffles me...BUT...i respect that...

BUT Blaming BEER for your hoe antics is a new low!

not entirely blaming beer but it plays a role. so i will not touch that thing ever again. but again, im saying that is not the source of my problem. right now i got the biggest woman problem in my life. this beats all the shit that has ever happened to me when it comes to females

so....

please bare with me while I bitch for probably another five more weeks. the count down has started. I'll take out my stress here unless something changes next week.

right now I feel like going home to finish the two thirds of the wine bottle I have left. never thought any stress would make me turn to alcohol. but my plan was to work till late so i'll try to stay focus and be productive.

enough about this. I need Anna in my life to make me feel better. Anna, do you drink beer?

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
I bought Mystic Mint Absinthe which was 55% alc @ Makro for just R136 and thought it was. then saw another gold edition of 65% alc @ pic n pay which cost R429 wtf? are we getting ripped-off or what? whats the normal price? 151 Bacardi Rum 75.5% is the sh!t whisky or rum for me no beer ps.
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
People still buy booze based on its alcohol content?

I thought we stopped doing that after high school.

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
People still buy booze based on its alcohol content?

I thought we stopped doing that after high school.

and the shit i drank because of the percentage, some tasted like cough mixture, some purple and burned my throat, some creamy cream but still tasted like shit...those interhouses tendencies, spending your tuck money at the bottle store...the tallest, dumbest one goes in with the school track top worn inside out.
 am hell behold!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I'll a**ume he's only been drinking for a year

That not good enough for ya?