Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Nazi Pope spouts Nazi lies

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
honestly, though, saved people are different. you really feel this when a friend of yours chooses the path.

the friendship is basically impossible to maintain. all you become is friendly.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Yep.

I was friends with a bunch of dudes who became saved. Saved from what!? From What!?

Anyway, it's like they become different people. All they wanna do is talk about God and try to save you too.

My life is in no immediate danger, so I decline and KIM.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Yep.

I was friends with a bunch of dudes who became saved. Saved from what!? From What!?

Anyway, it's like they become different people. All they wanna do is talk about God and try to save you too.

My life is in no immediate danger, so I decline and KIM.

for real. i kind of naively thought we'd be able to chill. knew the dude for years and he literally puts that shit before everything. even his moms.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Had a bad case of a girl dumping me because she needed to "go on a spiritual journey". After 3 years of dating somebody and at that point having a solid argument for going the whole 9 yards, she drops a bomb like that. I kept it moving, coz really, when someone don't want you there's no point in killing yourself over it, but that was some other kind of bullshit.

Anyway, turns out her case has gotten so advanced that she is only willing to marry a pastor. All I could say was "Wow".
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Had a bad case of a girl dumping me because she needed to "go on a spiritual journey". After 3 years of dating somebody and at that point having a solid argument for going the whole 9 yards, she drops a bomb like that. I kept it moving, coz really, when someone don't want you there's no point in killing yourself over it, but that was some other kind of bullshit.

Anyway, turns out her case has gotten so advanced that she is only willing to marry a pastor. All I could say was "Wow".

lol! thats funny though
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

lol! thats funny though

dated a Jehovah's witness (who by the way played me). She cried every time we had sex, she was on some, "I have disappointed god". I mean all the time we had sex I had to console her afterwards and have to listen to the same shit she was crying about the previous day. we even had phone sex almost on a daily. smh at the Jesus damage. He may have been celibate but he sure is the Mac Daddy of the mind f*** game.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile

dated a Jehovah's witness (who by the way played me). She cried every time we had sex, she was on some, "I have disappointed god". I mean all the time we had sex I had to console her afterwards and have to listen to the same shit she was crying about the previous day. we even had phone sex almost on a daily. smh at the Jesus damage. He may have been celibate but he sure is the Mac Daddy of the mind f*** game.

This is just...bwahahaha! And tang, you too?
Wow...

I know my mom's biggest dream is that I marry some charismatic christian so they could get along. One christian girlfriend of mine went into depression when she lost her virginity. Others skirt around sex like, 'well, I made a mistake' for the umpteenth time. Always the guilt. A couple I know used to pray for forgiveness afterwards everytime, they feel better because they eventually got married.

I mean...
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Religion is a very handy tool to make people feel worthless and that they need leaders and guidance in their lives.

It teaches dependence and this leads to subjugation.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
but how does it happen?

to knowledgeable peeps our own age who otherwise seem cool?

strange.

like i said, i knew homeboy for a minute, but this shit remains a conundrum.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
It has to do with how they act.

They are all super happy and in a state of ma** hypnosis. This happiness seems tempting, especially to people who are going through issues, who feel like they need something that can heal these issues.

When they see how happy the Jesus-freaks appear to be, they think that maybe, somehow, God can be the answer. Then they get caught up in the ma** hysteria too.

Problem is, this ma** hysteria is temporary, so they have to go for their weekly fix.

Theroughout the rest of the week, they are just as miserable as me and you. Their issues are still there and the causes are just concealed under a thin veneer of Godliness.

I'd rather be permanently miserable than happy and delusional for a few days and then descend into misery again. That or I can drown it in beer.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
Honestly, I dont mind Christians, I understand them because I grew up in it. I have a lot of patience with them because I remember how hard it was to feel comfortable that you were doing the right thing by an ever-sliding scale. Plus there's the pressure of being as 'christian' if not more so than the next person so that nobody doubts your devotion or questions your love for God.

It all comes down to wanting some sort of spiritual encounter/affirmation and its confirmed by the experience of being part of something bigger with lofty ideals. And the emotional high that comes with it.

What baffles me, is people our age of similar backgrounds, who choose on their own to be ZCC or Shembe.
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
humans inherently have the need to belong, fit in somewhere.

that need can be abused.

religion?    i will reserve my comments.   but i believe in the spirituality and guidance.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I can guide you spiritually. You will love it.

Just deposit 10% of your monthly income into my bank account, and you life will be awesome.

Tithing is your duty.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

What baffles me, is people our age of similar backgrounds, who choose on their own to be ZCC or Shembe.

You kidding me right??!!

Im joining ZCC too. Do you have any idea the access you have to ZCC bishes when you are high up enough to earn the Police hat and sherrif badge??
Beating bitches since 1982.