The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Here's some male rape of the bad kind:
http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/28264

It's a video of a dude getting his shit pushed in in a Venezuelan jail, for raping a little kid. They make him suck dicks, stick a roll-on tube up his a** and walk around the jail in a bra and thong, while waving to the rest of the prisoners.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I do not need drama in my life so..i let the topic slide but left her with a parting shot..

that she tried to playing silly games by dick teasing and when I got excited she went scared and put on jeans cause she fraid of the dick...

"You all talk...you are insecure about to sexual adiquency seems to be on par with you gay...prove it if you not"

receipe for explosive sex...well we drink get nice and cozy and go off topic and well i guess we both brush the shit off nicly...

1 thing led to another the rest is empty condom wrapper history....

when i look back...in hind sight a fag actually put me on, on some pussy, he might not have wanted it to end that way but he started the ball rolling, had his homosexual a** not planted seeds this chick would not have flashed a nigga and i would have saved money on rubber but instead i got some pussy for MINIMAL work!!

now the problem is this now...she has been hinting at hooking up more often...i won't say the dick game is pronstar shit but i can handle my own, the way she approaching me is on some relashionship bullshit...

"I connected with your physically and spiritually, i think there is something there that we CAN'T not explore!!!"

what happened to drinks, nice comany sex and THE END?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
You've got a clinger boss, but to be fair it was too easy a catch not to have a catch

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Yeah this nucca briCk is the truth yo...
Even managed to f*** with RR's mind fro 1.300Km away! ;D
Real Recognise Real

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

It's a video of a dude getting his shit pushed in in a Venezuelan jail, for raping a little kid. They make him suck dicks, stick a roll-on tube up his a** and walk around the jail in a bra and thong, while waving to the rest of the prisoners.

i strongly advise against clicking this link.

you will lose a significant portion of your humanity. this is really the most awful thing i've ever seen. some people just aren't...people.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
this is really the most awful thing i've ever seen. some people just aren't...people.
But it's funny though, right?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

you will lose a significant portion of your humanity. this is really the most awful thing i've ever seen. some people just aren't...people.

I aint clicking that from the link alone I am good no-one wants to see a man raped!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
this is really the most awful thing i've ever seen. some people just aren't...people.
But it's funny though, right?

okay. a little.

but jesus, dude, you can't tell me you laughed through out!

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
I won't bother clicking.

I'm an empath, that shit would stay in my system for days f***in with me.

No,sir.
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I laughed my a** off, when they were making him walk through the place and wave, then shit out the roll on bottle.

Only part that was a little f***ed up is him eating cawk sandwich.

I have no sympathy for child molesters/rapists.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

I mean who wants to see a male getting raped or acting female.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
well thats the last time i do anything nice for these hoes!

there i am walking to my desk to have breakfast when this woman in front of me slips / trips!!

my quick reflexes allow me to throw my bacon and egg toasted sandwitch on the floot so i have the advantage of both hands...I lunge forward and as luck would have it i hold to catch her handers under her plentiful bossom and i pull her wide hips and wonderous a** onto me...its was like i was mounting her, she smelt so dope(i sniffed her hair) felt so good to hold that I got carried aways and sort of "dry humped her" but it was once so it would be hard to pick up, but i figure girls are used to being humped they know when a nigga stealing a hump!

and well i held on a bit longer that nessesary...

does she say "thank you briCK?" nooooooooooo........"Pervert!!!!!"

she screemed pervert, can you imagine I should have left her ungrateful a** to floor it!

luckily she is mature and did not make a scene but she did call me a pervert....i am in heat for her actually!

Thats not sexual harrasment right?