oints · 19 · 9813

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Peace!

leme get straight into it:

PAY AT-10-SHUN" is what the STREETS have been ACHING for, its that real HIPHOP exhibited meticulously via a fusion of RAW RAPS and RAW BEATS.

in this record, super PRODUCER ALIAS of AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT joins forces with NIGERIAN SUPER EMCEE MODENINE to FEED the HUNGRY HEADS...keep your eyes OPEN for this JEWEL dropping SOON...!

for more info....

follow MODENINE on twitter here: @ModeNine
follw AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT on twitter here: @AudibleBraile

oh, just been reminded that some of youl might have been living under a dirty ROCK for the past years or so, so ima take this opp to learn youl a bit bout the big homey ALIAS....

" ALIAS is doing the DO...HEADS shud be sure to keep a very close eye on him & his producer talents cos hes also got a spot on the NEW NTHABI (Dope South African Emcee) record droppin very soon...over and above that, hes doing incredible WORK in BOTSWANA with the DOPE artists over there...

also be sure to check for him on "AFRICAN" an album by South African EMCEE ROB ONE as well as on "BLACK UMBRELLAS (a working title)" an album by SULTRY SOUL SINGER AISHA KASIM whose currently basd in the U.K to drop under AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT mid-next year.....POWER MOVES..."

8)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
pardon my CARELESSNESS, did i just leave without lacing ul up with sumin to STEP TO....cant have that...

Audible Braile Entertainment and Modenine present the 1ST SINGLE OFF PAY ATTENTION, its called "LOSE U" PRODUCED BY ALIAS

"Another joint about my love hate relationship with hiphop" (c) Modenine Polymath

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sm5lv6

ENJOY  8)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Peace!

pardon my late reply, i know i was supposed to break youl off the first official single offa the "PAY ATTENTION" record...but i tihnk il do the HEADS here one better...MODENINE & ALIAS have released  their much anticipated international album "PAY ATTENTION" today....so without furthur adue, you can GET IT HERE:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   www.notjustok.com

"dont sleep, cos you know what happens when you SNOOZE" 8)

Alias

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
@Naturelle

My choma, forgive me for not recognizing you at the Premo gig, I'm so sorry, I was rather toasted. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Your man looked like he was, lol. I hope you enjoy the album choma!!!!!!!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
@Naturelle

My choma, forgive me for not recognizing you at the Premo gig, I'm so sorry, I was rather toasted. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Your man looked like he was, lol. I hope you enjoy the album choma!!!!!!!

burnt to a CRISP....LOL..... @ALIAS ey mayn, spoke to MIKE, we'l be getting the record hosted in GREECE soon as we put it up on our bandcamp...dont forget to up the profile too when u do that....CONGRATULATIONS sun, we WINNING  8)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Peace!

i know my A.G HEADS very well, some of youl might just be contemplating right now if its really worth it to download this offering right here, well, for your sake, i hope you do, cos it will really put your mind at ease, seeing that now you can clearly see where your lacking and where u need to UP your ANTE.....LOL

aight, enough of the POPPYCOCKiness, let me break youl off another JEWEL....

remember "LOSING YOU" the first SINGLE offa the "PAY ATTENTION" tape, well, the big homey MODENINE shot a MEAN VIDEO for that joint up in the U.K where hes currently scheduled....my man ALIAS is on production ofcourse and a speacial SHOUT OUT to the homey LAMBO the VIRUS...vid is STUPID....scope it OUT dont forget to GET THE ALBUM  ;)

MODENINE & ALIAS (LOSING YOU) official VIDEO shot my LAMBO the VIRUS

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Big ups to my man Alias for this! It's a fresh record.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

SocioVenomus

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
Big ups to my man Alias for this! It's a fresh record.

On it... FRESH!!!!!
art-in-isolation

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
The beat is above average...Mode comes correct....will download this track soon as I get the chance
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
This LP is dope. This-LP-is-dope. That is all."Put your hands up, put ya put ya hands up." 

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
Just picked this up courtesy of twitter...first single and track is nice...clap for em'....props fellas
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Dope! Alias is really up on his production game.
Mode laced it lovely too (just 3 days?! :o).
My kinda Quality hip hop for the heads.
I am Paying At 10 Shun!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
the LOVE is appreciated youl, thankful more that you could give the tape a BOOST...helps us get the skill to the NEXT LEVEL...!

follow MODENINE on twitter HERE: @Modenine
follow ALIAS on twitter HERE: @ThisisALIAS

power MOVES jack  8)