Dj Premier in SA

GudEar · 45 · 17199

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
oh and I saw/met Pyro.  hehehee

No, you didn't.

I was in BLoem, in my room, reading till 12:00 and then I went drinking with friends.

Don't know who you met, but it wasn't me.

tltltltl, Yo Pyro how was the people from the north with their hired cars behaving I was out of Bloem for the whole weekend arrived yesterday and them mofo's all over the place even waay after ten at night....I couldn't drive past schaba's place the GP gangsters*sphum 'e jozi* were invading the streets with "their" expensive cars.
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
A bunch of them were staying in the crib next to mine.

I had to have some words when a few parked their cars in my parking spaces and refused to move them. f***ing a**holes.

Chicks were going crazy for the rich old men who were buying them Cognac and Johnny Blue (with appletizer, f***ing appletizer!) at Cubana.

Streets are looking filthy as f***, and at least six people were admitted to a specific hospital with alcohol poisoning. One died and another ( a 14 year old minor) is still in a serious condition. The paramedics are also complaining that they got no sleep because of all the car accidents.

All in all, it was a good weekend.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Damn! Alcohol poisoning lucky me I had to attend some family function I would have been a statistic too ;D, I still think that Cubana is mad overrated though the type of skanks which goes there sometimes makes you wonder what the fuss is all about that place.
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Its all about the image.

Being able to say you have a rich BEE sugar-daddy is whats hot in the streets nowadays.

I mourn for our youth :(

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Its all about the image.

Being able to say you have a rich BEE sugar-daddy is whats hot in the streets nowadays.

I mourn for our youth :(

Maaan!  I was reading an article in the sunday times about WAGABEES you'd be suprised at what lengths these young women are willing to go just to bag a soccer player in the UK even if the guy plays for a 1st division team...ja ne!

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile

No, you didn't.

I was in BLoem, in my room, reading till 12:00 and then I went drinking with friends.

uhhh - ok, il have to check with naturelle, actually il check your fb photos.  I could have sworn I met u on friday - oh well.  tis fine
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
did he bump this joint?

CHUUUUUUUB ROOOOOOOOOOCKKKKKK!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 03:01:21 PM by the panic! »

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear

No, you didn't.

uhhh - ok, il have to check with naturelle, actually il check your fb photos.  I could have sworn I met u on friday - oh well.  tis fine

@MsDeane: That was Alias you met babe not pYro.
@ RR: Such behaviour from you? What's going on dun?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
@ RR: Such behaviour from you? What's going on dun?

you know how I handle my drinks Nat, give that a thought. keep in mind the space where i'm sharing this.  :)

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
I can attest to the fact that RR got well sauced, he bounced past me like tigger on PCP bout every 20 minutes then he was snogging bishes then he was gone. But the bishes were all of an acceptable pedigree so sir I salute you
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
It was trip down memory lane. Preem took us back and forth with Gangstarr cla**ics, Group Home, etc. But he doesn't f@ck around, his set was 100% Premier beats.

As old as he is, dude is still pa**ionate about that real, raw, gutter Hiphop. He lives it.

Lucky bastard met Nelson Mandela.

Overall good show, worth the money.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
Ey, broke niggaz stay losing man. I met the dude when he arrived in Joburg at Ritual stores , he a cool cat but yo R180 is just too much for me, that's over half of my month's donations. Eish, till next time when I have a deeper pocket.
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile

Mandela kicks with dj premier.. lol
Scratch Head

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I can attest to the fact that RR got well sauced, he bounced past me like tigger on PCP bout every 20 minutes then he was snogging bishes then he was gone. But the bishes were all of an acceptable pedigree so sir I salute you

shit, now i do remember that we bumped into each other. long before premier started playing right? I cant remember much of that evening.

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile

Mandela kicks with dj premier.. lol

Yep, Nelson Mandela's grandson is a big fan of Premier and he hooked it up. Check it here:

http://www.djpremierblog.com/2010/10/11/nelson-mandelas-grandson-is-a-huge-fan-of-dj-premier/
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.