Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

act like u know

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
for those of y´all who diss durban emcees and front like they know som´in aint know non´in ´bout the durban hip hop scene, and this comin´ from a person who´s been into hip hop since the days of the DE LA SOUL IS DEAD ALBUM and the DIGITAL UNDERGROUND.

i see kats actin´ like they know, stupid fools are on som´in. when it comes to different flavas of hip hop we in durban make it hotta than the masala your mothers´ were cooking y´all while we were in the grind tellin´ our stories through the pulse of the streets. u say durban emcees are a bunch of wannabe 50´s and ja´s, then your tired a** was not in durban fool.

listen to blakfist spit it like a preacher with his dick caught in a 2dolla ho´s crack askin´ for the lord to forgive him. hear the ghetto prophecy movement tell prophecies on the fallacies emcees be basin´ their flows on and when u heard jus´-´bout-enuff listen to izimbongi as they awaken the warrior souls of uShaka´s army. see i don´t think u can handle rahim as he spits the beat box rocking y´all like 2 itchy turn tables on acid. i ain´t tryinna promote shit but till u know what u on about, u best listen real close and look east coz as surely as the sun will rise, durban emcees will foreva blow holes in your illeducated ramblings...  

...AND WHAT!!!
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

alias_the_bending_spoon

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/aliasbenz
Quote:
durban emcees will foreva blow holes in your illeducated ramblings...

Mikrophonik tungz, Birthmarx. Nuff said.Peace to all the real mcz in Durban...
Peace Microphonic Tungs_ K Balck, Msk, Sangoma Samagama
Peace Proffessor Blututh
Peace Nymphonik Bastards
Peace Outfits of Executive Outkumz
Peace Durban!!!!

Anonymous

yo man. im not hatin on you or durban mcs cuz i dont shit about either.
but honestly, all i heard of what you said was

Quote:
 listen to blakfist spit it like a preacher with his dick caught in a 2dolla ho´s crack askin´ for the lord to forgive him.

lazy sam

iLL_eG0_AL13n

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
i dunno much about the Durban Hiphop scene, but if they all speak like that... i don´t wanna know shit
img]http://images2.imagehigh.com/imagehigh/N/16062005125945_NewAGSig.JPG[/img]
[size=22]Liƒè'§ Ill, sØmëti(¥)ë§ lìƒë (¥)ìght Kìll...[/size]

ewok

• View Profile
    • http://
you´d think a city with such an apparently solid scene wouldn´t have to big itself up on such a large scale...Durban doesnt need any defense.  If heads want to diss then let them, it just highlights there ignorance because real heads will recognize our real scene.  When people choose to listen to the north east coast they wont be able to deny the strength of our HipHop...getting abusive and defensive just makes a man look weak, like he doesnt have enough confidence in what hes defending to just sit back and laugh at those that disrespect...

Beaker

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mg.co.za
here here ewok and big ups for representing at the indaba.

Anonymous

I agree with Mr Ewok. Some heads are always dissing Bloem, but we know what´s up, and that we have niceness oozing from our pores, creating little puddles of nice mud around our feet, so we just ignore them.

To the dude who started the thread, I a**ume you´re referring to the thread where I said I was in Durban and couldn´t find any real heads. Go read it again and you might realise that I said I only saw dudes that look like fake fiddies and Ja´s, not what anyone sounded like.So read it again and then edit your post, so as to stop looking like  complete moron.

I´m going to Durban again in a couple of months, then I hope to meet some of these guys you mentioned, cos I´ve heard their names mentioned a few times and I think its time all the people from the small places that aren´t getting the props they deserve to start helping each other and push our stuff.

Do you really speak the way you type? If you do it would be really cool to meet you also, I´ll bring a camcorder and record our conversation, while mocking you endlessly.. I´m sure it´ll bring hours of laughter to my friends and family.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Hey Ewok

Congrats.Heard u represented at the Indaba.All I can say is, kudos to u bro.Its not easy standing tall above the rest on one weekend.But I heard u were firing on all cylinders and it proved the winning formula.

So what u planning lately?U dropping anything or planning to drop something.Collabos with peeps?Drop me a line some time on here or at bricktop@webmail.co.za

Keep me posted on what ur bout.Also peeped some Trusenz tracks on his site.U doing stuff with him?U heard bout Ancient Men from CPT.They doing their thing and currently getting some nice play on GHfm as well.Its high time them bro´s let the ma**es hear their voices.

Much luv and keep it tight.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
In instances like these it would only be fitting to start from the beginning, and such shall i begin... congrats Ewok, well done and i´m sure even Garvey would say so, despite the intense rivalry you two share but it´s all in the name of HipHop.

secondly i´d like to thank the cretin who goes by the anonymous moniker for taking their time and reading my post, and in retort to his/her latest post i´d like to draw their attention to a statement that was made by them: "all i got to see was a bunch of coloureds in a club called zanadoo or something..." i might have a few things miskwoted but shit gives and that´s the jist of it. look durban does not have to defend itself from people who know nothing of its scene but who persist in saying that they know a whole lot. go to durban stay longer than a f***ing tourist would and prepare to be amazed, and as for bringing a video recorder to record the way i speak; GO AHEAD!!! i´ll do my best to entertain your inbred family and mentally-regressed friends.

the levels we stoop to in order to put bottomfeeders in their place... :-W

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Quote:

03-09-2004 at 12:24, blaqsouljah :
In instances like these it would only be fitting to start from the beginning, and such shall i begin... congrats Ewok, well done and i´m sure even Garvey would say so, despite the intense rivalry you two share but it´s all in the name of HipHop.

secondly i´d like to thank the cretin who goes by the anonymous moniker for taking their time and reading my post, and in retort to his/her latest post i´d like to draw their attention to a statement that was made by them: "all i got to see was a bunch of coloureds in a club called zanadoo or something..." i might have a few things miskwoted but shit gives and that´s the jist of it. look durban does not have to defend itself from people who know nothing of its scene but who persist in saying that they know a whole lot. go to durban stay longer than a f***ing tourist would and prepare to be amazed, and as for bringing a video recorder to record the way i speak; GO AHEAD!!! i´ll do my best to entertain your inbred family and mentally-regressed friends.

the levels we stoop to in order to put bottomfeeders in their place... :-W

Now that´s much better.

The only reason I wanted to record your way of speaking, is because I was hoping it would resemble your style of typing. Why did you feel the need to make your first post in Stupid? Its a language that very few of us here understand.
Its amazing how my post transformed you from a blithering moron who types in barely legible sentences, which bordered on Bushism, into such an eloquent user of the English language. I even got you to use big words like bottomfeeder and cretin. I feel somewhat proud, kinda like a father whose baby just stopped crapping himself and learned to use the toilet. Sorry for posting anonymoysly this morning, I was in a hurry.

Now, like I said (twice already), I would like to get to see the real scene in Durban, but the last time I was there for 2(two/1+1) weeks, without seeing anything but blinged out kids who thought they were the shit( I remeber that one of them thought he was the greatest popper to ever dance to a funk break, I proved him wrong). I apologise if I offended you, I´m really sorry that you are so phucking sensitive. so, next time I´ll go fort a month maybe, hopefully then I´ll see some real heads, and I hope that we can build and learn together.

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
thank you for aknowledging the ability you so happen to have unravelled  - coincidentally, it takes something stupid or someone relatively insignificant (not unlike yourself), to ruffle my feathers. i don´t lack when it comes to writing properly but as they say," variety is the spice of life". and as for that father bit - man forget you.

HipHop doesn´t ascribe to a certain asthetic of what and how it should be, it does not prescribe exclusivity to a certain few but it does reside in our abilities to tell who we are through a collective experiences. whether you are from the platteland or from the plains in the cape, durban or even bloem for that matter; HipHop is the synergy that reshapes the contours of our present and future realities. lets learn from one another. Word.

AristoKat

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://
It´s judgemental a**es. Like heads who have been into the hip hop scene a long time judging someone new to the scene without really getting to know them. It´s the same with this, people judging the scene here in durbs without actually getting to know it.
lley-Kat...