• REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
cameroon and nigeria got many yo.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
in response to a shuot out box comment...

http://www.africandigitalart.com/2010/04/gentlemen-of-bacongo/

I can't shoutout...i saw this site with a picture of as RR put it Ingonyama uZwelithini Zulu
looking what did he say "Suspect"

but thats besdie the point just looking at the Kings is some crazy shit! If govenment had to topple and we go back to
land of Kings we might find ourselves in LOTS of trouble...

some of those Kings with the hoods and shit hidding they identities and they beliefs DONT look like nice niggaz!...

we will be back fighting CENTURIES OLD wars..in SA without even going that far..we have wars going on as we speak and these kings IS NOT some nice niggaz look at they faces!

talk about tribal nigga moment.... anyone of yall know the story of Njanye and Zulu customary verbal battle that turn to a long terrible war when the Zulu's dissed Njanye(meaning One Dog) by calling them Njanya(meaning dog shit) ? hahaha!

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
That Drink-Drive TV advert about getting caught this festive season and get gang-raped in jail is hectic. But, im sure lots of niggas are gonna think before getting behind the wheel this festive season.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 03:35:48 PM by Blizzard »

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
^^^^ co-sign
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
That Drink-Drive TV advert about getting caught this festive season and get gang-raped in jail is hectic. But, im sure lots of niggas are gonna think before getting behind the wheel this festive season.

i aint seen it BUT....I have been stopped more times in the last two months than i have in the whole year put together!

it will be rough and jobs aint biting on bribes.

So I will be doing a lot of drinking at one place shit

>:(

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

i aint seen it BUT....I have been stopped more times in the last two months than i have in the whole year put together!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
fellaz need to trust they instinct and dicks more!

there is this chick for the life of me my dick could never get hard when we troed to f***..

NOT one or twice a shitload....i'd get the whole "Oh God my dick! she has finally stopped working!!" shivers  but them when I f*** a different girl i can perform!!!!

Found out recently thats she had the germ! and was on a mission to give it to niggaz coz she got it from a nigga.

what she would do is someone how rip the rubber! during the f***ing, or just plain removed it!

apparently she did that shit to the wrong type of nigga! she in hospital in critical condition after she got her head beat in with a cricket bat!!!!  :o some niggaz is just too hardcore!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

i refuse to drink!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
fellaz need to trust they instinct and dicks more!

there is this chick for the life of me my dick could never get hard when we troed to f***..

NOT one or twice a shitload....i'd get the whole "Oh God my dick! she has finally stopped working!!" shivers  but them when I f*** a different girl i can perform!!!!

Found out recently thats she had the germ! and was on a mission to give it to niggaz coz she got it from a nigga.

what she would do is someone how rip the rubber! during the f***ing, or just plain removed it!

apparently she did that shit to the wrong type of nigga! she in hospital in critical condition after she got her head beat in with a cricket bat!!!!  :o some niggaz is just too hardcore!

don bradman on that ho

That not good enough for ya?

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
ag has gone soft even deac quit posting his sexy women. he even stopped making them his sig. niggaz even stopped making threads about dope cars and other materials ag is going to be shut down i shit you not!
Dreaming in 3D

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Im surprised briCK missed the obvious racist theme of this ad.  do they play this shit on TV?

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Im surprised briCK missed the obvious racist theme of this ad.  do they play this shit on TV?

"obvious racist theme"? please elaborate.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
check the progression in the manner the characters are presented from gentle(with what appears like genuine love/feelings) to hardened i just wana rape you (from white to black).

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
check the progression in the manner the characters are presented from gentle(with what appears like genuine love/feelings) to hardened i just wana rape you (from white to black).

i understand what you saying about the progression from soft to hard and im not denying the racial undertones but im sure for the advertisers to get the message across they had to get inmates that are in for different things. and the first white guy looks fruity so he might be looking for a real relationship.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
yeah i missed the racial aspect..

all i got was level of criminals and they gay antics..the soft guy who is in prison for fraud, to the toothless has f***ed more guys tham women

They ALL waiting for you as in you are EVERYONE's type...

besdies rasicim to me is when hey make blacks look bad!