briCK · 953 · 569703

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
The shout out box is not working for some people, I have recieved numerous requests to fix it.

I CAN"T!!!

so in the meantime you can put your random thoughts and unthread worthy bullshit in here ....
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Can someone explain something to me about vegiterians...i am in fact talking to you Anna.

I was reading a shoutout where you say you like vegiterian style chien strips or something.

I wanna know coz I ate vergitatrien shrip ...and its tasted just like Soya.

are all these vegiterian style chickens, sausages, steaks etc just Soya shaped like chicken wings?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Soy sausage suck. if I could find a woman who can make a nice soy sausage i'd marry her.

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
marxism is speechless on the Black question.
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
Can someone explain something to me about vegiterians...i am in fact talking to you Anna.

I was reading a shoutout where you say you like vegiterian style chien strips or something.

are all these vegiterian style chickens, sausages, steaks etc just Soya shaped like chicken wings?

Pretty much, my dude.

I try not to get too dependant on the soya, but I'll f*** a soya schnitzel up!
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Can a black homeless man be racist? the reason I'm asking is everytime on my way to work I meet this old man at the robots begging for money...the funy thing is he only go for white people cars and sometimes I have loose change that I want to give him but no he just walk on by my car and goes to a white man's car only to be told to fcuk off....I'm very hurt I sometimes feel like my money is not even worthy for a homeless man...Is he racist or the past has etched a major scar on his blacknesss?
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
@AA yeah that shit is strange to me...

Its all blacks! car attendant running to a white nigga driving a Tazz not even looking twice at the black in the beamer.

its a cyclic thing....

like waiters they excuse is..

blacks dont tip...

black patrons say

I refuse to tip these blacks who treat me like shit when they see whites

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Pretty much, my dude.

I try not to get too dependant on the soya, but I'll f*** a soya schnitzel up!

let me see if I am getting you right...

its Soya molded to look like shrimp then its called Vegiterian Shrimp...but its Soya..

so i make little titty shaped Soya lumps and then call that Vegiterian boobies?

you mean...they "style" is just molding of Soya?

Veggie Burgers and Veggie boneless chicken breast are the same just different shapes?

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Yo! briCK don't get me started on them mahfcuken black waiters I can write an essay and a half on that shit alone.....I have night mares just thinking about my experiences at the resturants they'll ignore you untill their floor manager come to your table to ask if you still ok, then still being the black i am I wouldn't say the waiteer is giving me shit service as that would sound like I'm being snobbish..so i'll just tell the floor manager what i need then from there it would be abuse the whole night like they will be standing somewhere in a corner giggling and looking at yuor table and in my head I'm like dang I hope they didn't spit in my food :(
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I used to be nice..till i figured f*** em!!!

I go to the boss and say

"your staff are chasing the black patrons by not serving them is this a directive from managemnt?"

Bridge

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +1/-3
    • View Profile
marxism is speechless on the Black question.
  Thats why COSATU is f***ing UP Black workers.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
have tried my best to like Ben Sharpers album but i cannot not stand it.

Bridge

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +1/-3
    • View Profile
On the Issue of blacks serving Whites customers in these white institutions highlights how Poor/f***ed the Black condition is. White Supremecy rules in Africa. 94 changed fokol. BC and Pan Africanism r needed

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
i wish i gave a f*** less. cos there are some people i really dont want to be giving a f*** about,   sadly... i give a f***.   f*** it
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
i wish i gave a f*** less. cos there are some people i really dont want to be giving a f*** about,   sadly... i give a f***.   f*** it

This...

Working is overrated. Honestly I wanna go back to the times where all I needed to do was be bearfoot and pregnant in  an 8 story mansion and have my own driver and cook and 'igirl' #asyouwere