briCK · 953 · 570727

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
got any to share, I am not working this week so between the pub and a good graphic is my routine
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Reading "The Hour I First Believed" by Wally Lamb. Fictional novel based on the shootings at Columbine. Interesting, but kind of a slow read. Been putting off quite a few other books. Tipping Point, A New Earth (don't know if I really wanna read it), that huge book by George Bizos, think its an autobiography (been chilling in the cupboard for like a year now), and a few others.
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
got any to share, I am not working this week so between the pub and a good graphic is my routine

will post em this afternoon

That not good enough for ya?

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
A New Earth (don't know if I really wanna read it)

Rather read, 'The Power of Now' first.

I'm reading the last of the 'Conversations with God' series, halfway through 'Indaba my children', halfway through 'The witch of Portobello' by Coelho, about to start 'The beautyful ones are not yet born'.

Deac, I used to read comics (only girl) but i can't even remember them now. I'll give them another try.
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Anna, any good read that you can recommend for a nigga?  I have R65.00 voucher from exclusive books becous of my fanatic membership you should join if you haven't already
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Bought Stephen Hawking's a Brief history of time Saturday, and Dawkins' The greatest show on Earth.

Busy re-reading Malcolm X's autobiography and Thabo Mbeki's world.

Oh, by the way, thanks for going for drinks with me Nat. It was fun. Maybe next time we can do a proper party.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
Anna, any good read that you can recommend for a nigga?  I have R65.00 voucher from exclusive books becous of my fanatic membership you should join if you haven't already

I actually don't have a membership yet, I always find they don't have the books I want.
I buy from a dude with a random book stall at the mall.
What are you into?
I would recommend 'Say you're one of us' by Uwem Akpan.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I am not comfortable around book works!!

Dr. Kanazawa

• Fcuk your couch!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • cd's nutz
    • View Profile
But seriously, I'm alarmed at the number of people who had happy, expensive weddings in their early to mid twenties and were divorced by 30. I know a girl whose been divorced TWICE by 30.

Mind you she gave the 2nd husband money for lobola, paid for their R 200,000 wedding, paid for his car and clothing accounts as well as his child support for 4 kids he had with other women. All to be married.

Shit, some girl I know from Bloem got divorced at 22 :o. She got married when she was 19, smh! white folks.

I repeat...fcuk your couch

Dr. Kanazawa

• Fcuk your couch!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • cd's nutz
    • View Profile
Reading "The Hour I First Believed" by Wally Lamb. Fictional novel based on the shootings at Columbine. Interesting, but kind of a slow read. Been putting off quite a few other books. Tipping Point, A New Earth (don't know if I really wanna read it), that huge book by George Bizos, think its an autobiography (been chilling in the cupboard for like a year now), and a few others.

I have both books just chilling, untouched including The Power of Now and Outliers. Too lazy to read, maybe I would've been singing a different tune if I had bought the books myself
I repeat...fcuk your couch

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
the J probably has more gay people than PTA, what i find refreshing about the J is that you can walk around for months without seeing these fruits, it was only yesterday when I saw this tight t-shirt wearing with they nipples sticking out permed hair that i thought arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg this reminds of pretoria...so thumbs up to the niggaz in the J making it hard for these fruits to litters the streets blowing kisses at a nigga...but thumbs down to the one that got away!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
damn I envy the j, the fruits at the coast be wildin

That not good enough for ya?

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
I have a major suspicion that SHYHEIM had a ghostwriter, there's no way in hell a kid that young could spit such heat at least I would have believed him if his rhymes were like Kris Kros'....oh! hell no
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Never that!

Shayem is that how....

Shaeim not sleepy my eyes just chinky...

hit with the book I was hit with a book..

to the heads where can I buy Hip Hop CDs..

I went looking for Wu Tang forever and Ironman at Musica and the girl looked at me like I am crazy?

Me: Aye tits...i can't seem to find Wu Tang Forever On You shelf
Her: Oteng? ... we don't stock local rappers
Me: Bitch let me see your supervisor!

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
I have a major suspicion that SHYHEIM had a ghostwriter, there's no way in hell a kid that young could spit such heat at least I would have believed him if his rhymes were like Kris Kros'....oh! hell no

I had the EXACT same thought watching a kriss kross video this weekend...O.o