Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Random Thoughts

briCK · 953 · 569695

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
@Anna, when comes to Kris Kross I'm tempted to think they were writing that wackidy wickidy a** they were spittin' but Shyheim and Tha Youngstaz had major verses....all I'm saying is if it's true that they never had ghostwriters 'specially Shyheim I gots much respect for the shorty *back then* not now he a drug fiend who pick up beefs with older gods like Raekwon,
LMAO@briCK and the musica bish ;D
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 11:47:30 AM by Alcohol Abuser »
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
 >:(

i wonder what the f*** that bitch was thinking....i don't think it was rude of me to get child like and petty..BUT she started it, but thats no reason for a grown man to act like a girl!

backstory!

Every once in a while i come across women that i can't help but be attracted to, and i am pretty sure that EVERYONE that i ever come across i will step up regardless.

I have been in a situation walking with a girl who was my girl and the type i have a weakness for walked pa**ed

I told my then girlfriend I am going to hit on that girl..if you don't like I am sorry.

So i have these woman that i CANT let walk by.

the shitty part is I am not they type so the encounters always make for entertainment!

I took a walk to Ghandi Square coz I was bored...and BOOM there she is walking alone...

i lick my eyebrows...and do the bounce and walk to her...

Me : Hey Kryptonite!
her: ???
Me: Kryptonite..you know ...Ooooooooh Krrrrrrrrrptoooooonie!
her: SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!
Me: [To Myself] Yessssssssssssssssss I knew on these hoes would feel my steez
Me: ;D
Her:  >:( Thats the lamest shit I have ever heard
Me: Its not like I am tryna be witty or nothing I was tryna break the ICE
Her: That is the WORST approach and I get hit on like 30times a day!
Me: You don't have to be a bitch about it
Her: Why am I not surprized Superman..that you would be this petty
Me: COZ YOU! are not giving me a chance!
Her: You got no chance!!!!

Me: Well I will be the bigger person, and walk away, but as I walk away I put thousands
of curses that you get attracted to someone like me! in attictude and actions...I turn down hoes
like its in fashion I put a hex on you to fall head over heels over a guy, the way I am head over heals over
you and he gives you the FROZEN COLDER and maybe comment on your physical appearance and fuxk up yourself esteem, then you meet in the future....AYE BITCH DONT WALK AWAY WHEN I AM STILL RANTING!

f*** YOU OK...f*** YOU....you hurting my feelings...Its not my FAULT that I LOVE YOU!

BITCH!

>:(
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
ive been wondering....where do squids store their food, considering that they got this big head and no abdomen?

anyway, i get annoyed when these SASCO fukers take they political shit seriously. dont u just hate it. these fagz cant even speak proper english!
Dreaming in 3D

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
ive been wondering....where do squids store their food, considering that they got this big head and no abdomen?

anyway, i get annoyed when these SASCO fukers take they political shit seriously. dont u just hate it. these fagz cant even speak proper english!

Boss, what do you think of Lil B?

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
who the f*** is LIL B and who the f*** is that weirdo on your avatar, weirdo?
Dreaming in 3D

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
who the f*** is LIL B and who the f*** is that weirdo on your avatar, weirdo?

where the f*** are your raps?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
that "power" track by kanye is disgusting!
Dreaming in 3D

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Can somebody please gimme a short version of what caused the war in vietnam and why the Russians invaded afghanistan back in the day....I'm trying to read on this things on the interwebs but them stories are too long and in the end I don't understand jack about these wars....oh! by the way I think police dogs which are handled by white cops act funny arround people like me ;)
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
It all just feels so fake, this idea that good things happen to good people, that there's magic in the world, and that the meek and the righteous will inherit it. Too many good people suffer for that to be true, too many prayers go unanswered and every day it just gets worse. Every day we ignore how truly broken this world is, and we tell ourselves it's all going to be okay. But it's not going to be okay. There's no magic in the world.......there hasn’t been magic in a long while.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
the world is not a nice place and to continue deluding oneself that it is, is doing yourself no favour.

those magical stories are for kids to be shielded from the world till they old enough!

f*** that turn the other cheek shit!

the only people who care bout you are you father and mother...not cause you Special NO cause you a burden they must bear!

SUCK it up and take the world as you see it!

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
after reading an article about ZAR nightclub, it would not be a bad idea to ma**acare a tenderpreneur and all his broke friends and go to spend all his money at the club whilst rocking some blood-soaked Timbs.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
when its all said and done i think I am afriad of women.

there is girl at the office i think I  am in love with her, but I dunno what to do... >:(

I HAVE NO CLUE! .. but i think talking to her would be a start but shit how, HOW what do I say..

we have worked together for more than 6months I have never not once greeted her, so why ALL of a sudden should I.

AMBUSH is the only way....I know where the toilet is on our floor she must use the toilet sometime...Ambush..straight up bump into her coffee in hand and ALL..

Kamakazi style .. i can't live this!

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
It all just feels so fake, this idea that good things happen to good people, that there's magic in the world, and that the meek and the righteous will inherit it. Too many good people suffer for that to be true, too many prayers go unanswered and every day it just gets worse. Every day we ignore how truly broken this world is, and we tell ourselves it's all going to be okay. But it's not going to be okay. There's no magic in the world.......there hasn’t been magic in a long while.

We just have to accept Jesus as our lord and savior then we will be forgiven and get  eternal life in heaven

Ecclesiastes 7:20
There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight

Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

We just have to accept Jesus as our lord and savior then we will be forgiven and get  eternal life in heaven

No, no, we really don't have to.

L.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com