briCK · 953 · 570562

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
my phone bill is about 3500per month and i claim 3000 so its not about the charges it about the PRINCIPAL!

there BB niggas through...MTN sold me on the idea of free internet....when you paying 65R monthly supscription you would think its unlimited shit!

NO... I got my BB went buck wild downloading ANYTHING I could get my hands on....ayyo speaking of which deac and looking for the following manula if you can..i'mma send a PM SQL Server 2005 Perfomance Tuning & Optimization (or the 2008 one is you can)

I would download 34Meg pron flicks....for my phone, i'd download movies to watch on the phone you know..

went buck wild coz they said.."FREE INTERNET"

now when i go ask the dude that got me the contract he talking bout we said free "Browsing" and I said dude i know what free browsing is but the borusre says free internet no asterix for fine print no nothing.

So I am currently involved in a hushed "negotiation" I aint buggin 100 for interned usaga as my bill says aint shit..BUT they LIED and SAID free...so Am gon milk them for ALL i can thats my WORD!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
i hate contracts I reckon i could stay on pay as u go for another decade

That not good enough for ya?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I haven't been on PAYG for almost a decade. I prefer the convenience of being on contract and calls are cheaper too.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
flimsy skirts/dress on a windy day = a day filled with pleasant or horrible flashing, this big bonned girl was crossing the street and a wind strom from hell blew her dress right over her head exposing a white HUGE g-string....its was traumatic!

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
flimsy skirts/dress on a windy day = a day filled with pleasant or horrible flashing, this big bonned girl was crossing the street and a wind strom from hell blew her dress right over her head exposing a white HUGE g-string....its was traumatic!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
is it really THAT bad being black?

I have a distaste for black people, not some Uncle Ruckus exterminate and hang the bustards and send them back to Africa in the Jungle where they belong, no not that extreme I suppose its a sense of annoyance for me.

WHAT ABOUT BEING BLACK IS WRONG...we won't define that coz we know its pointless...

"but telling you kiss white people's a**es in the work place thats why you got a bonus is f***ed!"

I work with white guys, lunch with white guys basically I hang with the whites at work, why? well apart from the fact that there is less than five blacks in a team of 100...the blacks are STUCK up!

a la Miss Loksy ....no beef..you know the whole why should i hang with you just coz we both black mentality!

this one a** licking black dude, i tried to halla at him not coz we both black but coz he ...well coz he black...we coz he black!  he dissmised any notion of "alliance" so i was like f*** him...

when bonus time came and he white guys he so adores and plays squash with..when it came to the bottom line! he did not get a bonus...at times just hangin with white boys is not enough to gurantee a bonus!

our bonus is a transparrent we don't know how much one earns but we know a ratio of you Gross monthly.

the blacks got dismal shit like 1 and a half...type shit...i got twice..

So the blacks are mobilizing and are all in arms...coz the average is twice..and ALL the blacks save for me are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY below avarage! we got guy caking five times...yes its unfair in the whitemans workplace!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
So the guy that dismissed me when all i wanted was to chat about random nothing comes to my desk calling me by name name joining words to try and construct a cohenrent "veneck" sentance which i frown upon...he talking hey bra lets get a Coffee!

I cant explain my disgust! i tell him am REALLY busy maybe next time!

I Shut him down with the quickness!

the five blacks in the dept we know each other...coz we the ONLY black named people in the mail groups so one of the guys decides to send us all an email to join him for lunch! on him!

blacks are predictable I knew exactly what was going on...but at the back of my mind i was still thinking these f***ers! i tried to be friendly with EACH of them when we went out for various team building , team lunch drink and what NOT but ALL prefared to not "group ourselves as blacks it looks like we are alianating ourselves" ...FINE!

i try to evade till they all convince me to join them for lunch!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ramorethetholink=topic=29962.msg248126#msg248126 date=1289888777

That chick on brick's sig reminds me of my ex

Why would you break up with something like that?

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
He mfethu briCK  jealousy bra I was calling her @ 3 in the morning asking where and who  is she sleeping with spying on her while she at work asking her why a certain male customers was taking long on her till why was she smiling what were they talking about browsing her phone and FB messages some sick shit like that
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
shits crazy how many Ls you collect rama

That not good enough for ya?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
He mfethu briCK  jealousy bra I was calling her @ 3 in the morning asking where and who  is she sleeping with spying on her while she at work asking her why a certain male customers was taking long on her till why was she smiling what were they talking about browsing her phone and FB messages some sick shit like that

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

WOW!  the pussy must have been clutch! if i find myself developing some tell tell clingy signs I cut loose! I know the feeling...some bitches are just to hard to wife..I say when a woman makes you start acting out of charater its time to go....

Did she end it or did you man up and say No to the poison?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
She probably dumped him and he threatened to kill her family and slit her dog's throat.

I bet there are numerous restraining orders against this young man.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I can't live like this...imma tel that hoe that I am smitten! I can't keep putting on headphones at work so I seem busy, yet i am using music as a distraction so not stare at her all day long!

>:(

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile