briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
swahili is a beautiful language though.

niggas is sleeping on Shangaan when spoken by a female, especially the young ones. sexiest shit ever.

Hip Hop is procecution evidence
ad space for!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I can't take this shit no more!

I have three girls that we have "mutual" arrangement no string attached booty calls etc etc

movie mate, drikning mate etc etc etc etc etc

ALL year shit has been smooth sailing now come festive and these tryna go Physcho on a nigga!

its like there is day awhen gorls evaluate shit..three days apart these girls are
talking different variations of the same shit...

"i have gotten attached to you, can you please spend christmans and new years with me, can you be my data at our year end function, my uncles getting married"

ALL three are tryna make me they "Festive Nigga" i thought of being off the radar all festive and realized i'll find the problem waiting when I come back..so I have decided to Go Kamakazi style out!

I am in the procees of booking out a 4sleeper Chalet for a weekend and leting these hoes meet..

ONE!

I

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile

I have three girls that we have "mutual" arrangement no string attached booty calls etc etc

ALL year shit has been smooth sailing now come festive and these tryna go Physcho on a nigga!

its like there is day awhen gorls evaluate shit..three days apart these girls are

"i have gotten attached to you, can you please spend christmans and new years with me, can you be my data at our year end function, my uncles getting married"

ALL three are tryna make me they "Festive Nigga" i thought of being off the radar all festive and realized i'll find the problem waiting when I come back..so I have decided to Go Kamakazi style out!

I am in the procees of booking out a 4sleeper Chalet for a weekend and leting these hoes meet..
ONE!

I

;D ;D ;D ;D...better video tape the initial introductions, I wanna see the look on these chicks' faces
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

ONE!

I

There's no such thing!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 11:19:19 AM by Killa Merc »

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

ONE!

I

There's no such thing!

how can you say there is not such thing when I am telling you what I am going to do!

I can't predict the output, but i want these hoes to meet, cause i have a similar arrangment with all of them and like the ANC imbizo's we want to resolve of difference and similarities at a resort where there is booze and accomodation.

the first Annual briCK Female Issues indaba 2010:Bela Bela!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
merc cant u see brick is on a humanitarian fact finding mission for the benefit of menkind

That not good enough for ya?

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
besides all the other things that dont add up regarding this British woman murder story, if i was the investigation officer i would bring in the husband for questioning  can you imagine how much money that nigga is gonna claim from insurance??

i wrote this yesterday and IOL carries the following story today!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/dewani-owes-millions-says-tabloid-1.847428

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Im sure some of you have noticed that i dont talk about females anymore (because im healed :) ) but thought i should share some randomness thats female related.

Has it ever happened to you that u met someone u like but she doesnt like you that much but it looks like she does, then u meet them again a twice then u realise she actually likes you. I didnt do anything about it since im still on the HOE No tip but i was tempted. today we became friends via FB and I realise shes not the same person i met the first few times, shes actually the sister and its the sister that i initially had a thing for and she looks hotter, saw them in the same photo. I know im still refraining but I would have kicked myself for this.

I bet you the bish new this because she did notice that i was puzzled that she doesnt recognise me, she must have known that I have mistaken her for her sister. can u believe u women can go as far as betraying your own sister like that. wheres the loyalty.  flower power, sister love? huh? lol

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
flower power is all nice when they having margeritas or girly cook outs!

put a stiff dick in the mix you hve yourself some backstabbing hoes!

i broke up "three sisters for life" they had matching rings to show they love, they had written pacts that they'd be BFF  , some blood letting ritau probably existed!

They screen potential mates on a round table!
enter briCK ... they met me on a bad month! some months I am really wicked with the toungue and delivery!
I met tem on such a month! f***ed all three and scrammed and they never been sisters since!

8)

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
i refuse to believe these brick stories, this nicca does the most lying in this site. he makes up shit all the time

anyway, niggaz need to stopflossin about doing sisters, i mean psh....negro even my village no life-having niks do sisters watchu mean!
Dreaming in 3D

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Xa uthi ngqi ngam esigangeni isono sam kuba ilolo
Xa uthi qgi ngam ndithetha ndedwa isono sam kuba ilolo
Andizisoli noma bengathini

Simphiwe is god sent

Yes I butchered the Xhosa but who gives a shit!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Xa uthi ngqi ngam esigangeni isono sam kuba ilolo
Xa uthi qgi ngam ndithetha ndedwa isono sam kuba ilolo
Andizisoli noma bengathini

Simphiwe is god sent

Yes I butchered the Xhosa but who gives a shit!

love this joint too.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I think the deepest song however is zobuya nini iinkomo!

Out of curiosity why does Xhosa pluralize with ii?

Zem'k inkomo zethu
Zemka nondiva bethi
Ndivabethi bancono kunawe!

Ophola nin'amanxeba!
kobuy'ukukhanya eAfrica!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Out of curiosity why does Xhosa pluralize with ii?

becuase in the plural version of the word, in this case iinkomo, the i sound is stretched and pronounced a little louder the singular version of the word.