Random Thoughts

briCK · 953 · 570739

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
if you niggers think city chicks are dangerous when they fight. u should see when village broads fight. the gangster shit that be goin on is crazy. citychicks fight with nails and purses, meanwhile village hoes fight with broken bottles and pangas im serious nigger im scared. my sis would bitchslap panic and rob one!
Dreaming in 3D

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
what are the rules of engagement?

if a guy slaps you, you punch him

if a girl slaps, depends , but you never punch her back!

you either shake her, point at her or slapp her back!

if a guy punches you! your life is in danger and if you did not know now you do, you are in a fight
you either punch back, kick him in the nuts hit him with a brick, when you punched by a nigga you life is in danger and there are no rules about prtecting yourself.

if a girl punches you, you grab her close kiss and blow on her fists and say sorry coz she is hurting!

enter my dilema...

what are the rules with lesbians?

Not girly girls that love pussy, nothing wrong with pussy ANYONE has the right to love it
NO not those females..

I am talking bout the butch females?

I am agonizing over my reaction...

Aight its festie so I spend half the time drunk...we to a "louge" and lol and behold i see a HOT chick
I descide...not to pick her up but speak with her...

nothing like speaking with a hot broad...next thing i know i hear a

"eitha...thats my girl!"

i turn and look and I see this smooth faced dude with nice skin...but his lshes were a bit too curly
and I must admit for a second i thought i was gay coz this nigga had nice eyes and lips etc etc...

So i sez sorry bra....i aint know...i can't help but notice that he has no adams apple....i blame shit on my beer goggles....

then i look carfully and it his me..this is no nigga its a female ...

so I back off...offended but back off!

anyay in my drunken stupor i keep staring at both of them....so the butch bitch nigg get offended comes to my table and says '' the f***s your problem lifts my beer gla** and ours it in my face!"

Dilema Dilema....i let it slide...goto the bathroom wash my face...comeback and continue drinking.

at this point I am fumming but still composed...i think she/he mistook my silence to simprature!!

comes to me "talking bout i think you should leave"

i bait her her/him...

" :'( why I am having fun.... :'("

then with no provocation she /he slaps me.....

I stand and hook him/her! and she falls on the ground cold....

wakes up and begins a girl weep!

was i wrong? the manager and the bouncers sure thought I was and I got disrespected and throw out the exit!

>:(

going back tonight!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I would have done the same thing.

I don't care who you are. If you touch me, I'm touching you back.

This is one of the reasons I had to get out of my last relationship. She thought hitting during an argument is allowed and I grabbed her by the throat and threatened to snap her neck if she ever did that again.

I don't like losing myself like that and I never wanna be with someone that brings that side out of me, so I ended it.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
act like a man get treated like one, I will gladly roundhouse kick any being in the chest I might vary the power levels depending on the sex but ur still getting deacs foot in

That not good enough for ya?

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
act like a man get treated like one, I will gladly roundhouse kick any being in the chest I might vary the power levels depending on the sex but ur still getting deacs foot in

;D ;D ;D

I realised in October this year that I'm not on this tip. I'm on that ""I'll never hit a girl but I'll shake the shit out of you" - tip. This chick I was dating decided to go buck over some bullshit she thought up. Next thing my shirt has no buttons and I got bruises everywhere. Why? Coz all i did was push her the f*** away when she came at me. Couldn't hit her back. I came real close to putting a fist in and THAT is something I don't ever wanna be driven to do. So I'm with Pyro on this one.

On the real tho, if it's a life and death situation and girl got a deadly weapon? You really can't blame a brother...
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

;D ;D ;D

I realised in October this year that I'm not on this tip. I'm on that ""I'll never hit a girl but I'll shake the shit out of you" - tip. This chick I was dating decided to go buck over some bullshit she thought up. Next thing my shirt has no buttons and I got bruises everywhere. Why? Coz all i did was push her the f*** away when she came at me. Couldn't hit her back. I came real close to putting a fist in and THAT is something I don't ever wanna be driven to do. So I'm with Pyro on this one.

On the real tho, if it's a life and death situation and girl got a deadly weapon? You really can't blame a brother...

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Did not know where else to put this...

females can really be silly

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
this above gif really boggles me!

the guy has snatched your purse...right?

he is running with his eyes faced in front...right?

do you know what a pepper spray is for? and did your mom never tell you..you don't spit into the wind?

Everything is wrong wit this gif
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 11:47:26 AM by briCK »

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
what is wrong with f***ing young bitches?

i got a freind of mine, i was hangin round with him over the long weekend etc.

he happens to know / f*** a 21 year old he is 28.

this friend of mine owns a "farm" which is just open space and he gives us tents and we drink braai
toke or whatever you feel.

now his twenty one year old girl brought her friends ranging from 18 - 22.

my holier than thou morals say i don't f***s with girls younger than 26.

but after this weekend i think i need to tone down on "morals"

WHAT IS WRONG WITH f***ING AN 18year old? for real for real???

anyway i played all "nah I am you uncle...we can chill and drink and you can dance and thats that!"

well one of the 21 year olds (turns out she lied she JUST turned 18) she convinced me to "deflower" (virgin my a**...she did tell me a nice convincing story) her!

i was drunk enuff and i proceed to smash those juvinile pussy walls...the snatch so tight ....

i thought i'd have a sense of guilt lingering!

NOT A a drop..in fact i have been thinking to myself WHY shouldn't i f*** the younger hoes?
they ARE legal after all.....

i will admit they slutty the younger girls but  after the 18year old I was like f*** it...

I must have went through about three of these 18 - 21 year olds and i don't think I remmeber pussy so sweet
and titties so firm they could poke an eye out!

f*** that holier than thou shit denying these young hoes dick on misguided "principles!"

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
 18 -21 year old f*** like hell
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
But careful Brick these younger ones[15 year olds] go through great lengths to make themselves look much older..they'l tell u they at varsity an wat not..
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
But careful Brick these younger ones[15 year olds] go through great lengths to make themselves look much older..they'l tell u they at varsity an wat not..

yeah...in PTA i had the shock! how old are high school girls in standard 7?

anyway there was a dinking spot, I figured if she drinking she is old enough...she looked 18ish....

so i hit that!

On monday on my way to work i see this school girl looking at me and smiling, then boom she hugs and kisses me in front of her school mates...

I have never felt as dirty as i felt..."the dirty old man snatching kids from high school! craddle snatching scum on the earth!"

I got over it!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
what is wrong with f***ing young bitches?

i got a freind of mine, i was hangin round with him over the long weekend etc.

he happens to know / f*** a 21 year old he is 28.

this friend of mine owns a "farm" which is just open space and he gives us tents and we drink braai
toke or whatever you feel.

now his twenty one year old girl brought her friends ranging from 18 - 22.

my holier than thou morals say i don't f***s with girls younger than 26.

but after this weekend i think i need to tone down on "morals"

WHAT IS WRONG WITH f***ING AN 18year old? for real for real???

anyway i played all "nah I am you uncle...we can chill and drink and you can dance and thats that!"

well one of the 21 year olds (turns out she lied she JUST turned 18) she convinced me to "deflower" (virgin my a**...she did tell me a nice convincing story) her!

i was drunk enuff and i proceed to smash those juvinile pussy walls...the snatch so tight ....

i thought i'd have a sense of guilt lingering!

NOT A a drop..in fact i have been thinking to myself WHY shouldn't i f*** the younger hoes?
they ARE legal after all.....

i will admit they slutty the younger girls but  after the 18year old I was like f*** it...

I must have went through about three of these 18 - 21 year olds and i don't think I remmeber pussy so sweet
and titties so firm they could poke an eye out!

f*** that holier than thou shit denying these young hoes dick on misguided "principles!"

That not good enough for ya?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
i am sure a lot of people are on leave...but this shit of having christmas and new year on a saturday is SUPER! wack...in esssesence its NOT a holiday! its another day of the f***ing weekend!

>:(

that said I am living the life! pub lunches every DAY, start work at 10am leave at 3pm in cluding a three hour lunch!