briCK · 953 · 570470

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I never go back....i guess the fact that I was liquered made girly and emotional.

wow...people LOVE Coffee...i have not had coffee in pluss of ten years!

I am going on a blind date...i haven't been on a blind date in .... i dunno..

EVER!!!!!

anyone been on a blind date please a**ist what tips can you give...dos and don'ts.

for example

1) If she is ugly, how do i end he date pre-maturely without comming across as a dick
2) if she is hot but boring should I het it then quit it?
3) Can I speak my mind?

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
1 - If she's ugly, why do you care what you come across as? Just go take a piss and don't come back. In fact have her meet you at whatever venue, you dont wanna be responsible for her ride.
2 - always check for an adam's apple.
3 - if you gonna hit it, dont let her choose the place, it might be a scam to roll you, watch out for accomplices.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
People still do blind dates? Y'all got courage.
Ever met a chick when you are drunk in a dark place  - say club or party and get the digits, arrange to meet the next day or weekend and you find that she is not good looking/ugly or not what you imagined. That's why I quit alcohol. Having to run away from chicks that Syn way - off to take a piss and never come back.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
'Just saw my high school sweetheart at the mall and she has changed a lot she short, darker and doesn't seem like she is happy she don't got that glow of someone who's married. but anyways I just mumbled some shit i didn't know what I was saying to her.....hope I won't regret never saying something concrete I  Know I'll never see her again :-[
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
'Just saw my high school sweetheart at the mall and she has changed a lot she short, darker and doesn't seem like she is happy she don't got that glow of someone who's married. but anyways I just mumbled some shit i didn't know what I was saying to her.....hope I won't regret never saying something concrete I  Know I'll never see her again :-[

Concrete like what nigga? Ex's can be a nigga's kryptonite. Especially if they looking fly. And depressed. Stay away AA!!!
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
does a person really become shorter? like literallly loose inches of thier height?
or is it just an appearance as a result of a horizontal expansion?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
does a person really become shorter? like literallly loose inches of thier height?

True this but then this woman is almost still the same size she hasn't gained that much weight that can contribute to her being "short" but I remember we were almost the same height but when I looked at her now waaay shorter than I could have expected,
@Tang you man I didn't even ask for her number or anything cause I was just stunned cause it's been eons since I saw her, maybe that's for the good
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

True this but then this woman is almost still the same size she hasn't gained that much weight that can contribute to her being "short" but I remember we were almost the same height but when I looked at her now waaay shorter than I could have expected,
@Tang you man I didn't even ask for her number or anything cause I was just stunned cause it's been eons since I saw her, maybe that's for the good

maybe you grew taller?  not sure. just shooting in the dark here
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

why that got to be a negative??????

>:(

i am with 250ml (knip) ... there is nothing concrete to be diucussed with x's unless you cementing the death of your time together!

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile

why that got to be a negative??????

>:(

i am with 250ml (knip) ... there is nothing concrete to be diucussed with x's unless you cementing the death of your time together!

Hahaha...didn't even notice the darker thing..."Even my conditioning has been conditioned"

250ml? Guess I got a new nick name now  8)
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Come on AA, its black history month dawg. can you chill with that for a 28 days?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 11:33:09 AM by RearrangedReality »

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

AA you killing me!

guy generally grow bigger than girl so when you last saw your sweetheart in creche you added some hiegh(as expected of men)

lol

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
LMAO@250ml nip.....yo briCK man aint hating on her darkness but she wasn't like that at all, by the way I got dark skinned friends I sometimes let them visit me............
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 11:46:28 AM by Alcohol Abuser »

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
well with black skin. a lot of times when a person turns darker its usually an indication of something wrong going on emotionally/health wise. and its usually really bad when you turn darker. thats why some people when they are happier they look lighter too.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
"But on a more positive note. I think I just came up with a way to encourage kids to do the right thing" - 50 cent on his twitter.

I think this shit is hilarious.