• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
what about those guys from Kenya?

y'all implying them niggaz is NEVER happy...lol!  ;D

yeah i know what you mean...its shit like that though about the complexities of blacks.

"Yoh!!... geyine ikhomplek'shin"

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
maybe you shudnt drive your broads whip, got this thug lookin dude in a peugot n with the girly sounding number plate smh and he knew i disaproved too

That not good enough for ya?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I refuse to drive females cars! My other girl asked me drive her home coz she was drunk! She got winnie the poo hanging from her rear view, pink stearing cover and all manner bullshit in the car! Feels like I am in my dauthers room not a Yaris!

But I must admit nothing gets the ddick harder than an extremly effeminate femalle!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
First time I made love (no homo) to my. 38yr old x she was rocking matching pink with hearts bra and panties! I "arrived at the door"

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
briCk in the future?  http://twitpic.com/3wp8bl
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
wow!

is this what I have been missing all along?

I always figured blind dates are for guys who can't pickup chicks, hnce the negative stigma i had bout them.

I suppose with growth aswel there things to be expected to change!

You know how FINE women talk about they can't find guys?

I get it now..i was hooked up with what I would call the flyest recluse and socialy scrippled female..

i can't belive it till now that there are women SO fly and single coz of various reasons?

1) SHE HAS A CRIPPLING FEAR OF MALES!   ???
2) she has hand one boyfriend and that was in Tetiry for 2months and that was that when he cheated on her.

???

I HAVE FOUND A GOLD MINE! the girl that hooked me up said she know MILLIONS of broads like this..

JACKPOT!!!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Out of America by Keith B. Richburg

Amazon.com Review

From 1991 to 1994, Keith Richburg was based in Nairobi as the Africa bureau chief for the Washington Post. He traveled throughout Africa, from Rwanda to Zaire, witnessing and reporting on wars, famines, ma** murders, and the complexity and corruption of African politics. Unlike many black Americans who romanticize Africa, Richburg looks back on his time there and concludes that he is simply an American, not an African American. This is a powerful, hard-hitting book, filled with anguished soul-searching as Richburg makes his way toward that uncomfortable conclusion.

Review
To his credit, Mr. Richburg lays out his own confusion and guilt about saying some of the things he does . . . he is candid about his gratitude that his ancestors made it to America. Mr. Richburg lambastes whites in the West who, for fear of appearing racist, hesitate to place responsibility for Africa's woes on African shoulders, and then he extends this criticism to white Americans who are allegedly afraid to hold black Americans responsible for their own woes. -- The New York Times Book Review, William Finnegan

The author suffers from a really bad case of self hate so is any black person who has read the book and didn't pick this up. I tried reading it last night but could get pa**ed page 34. From the short biography at the beginning the author is unintentionally describe his insecurities with his blackness. The theme is consistently the same in the first chapter of the book too. I was rather sad for him.

This is the most self hating piece of garbage I've ever read. Is it true that he received and award for it?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Out of America by Keith B. Richburg

Amazon.com Review

From 1991 to 1994, Keith Richburg was based in Nairobi as the Africa bureau chief for the Washington Post. He traveled throughout Africa, from Rwanda to Zaire, witnessing and reporting on wars, famines, ma** murders, and the complexity and corruption of African politics. Unlike many black Americans who romanticize Africa, Richburg looks back on his time there and concludes that he is simply an American, not an African American. This is a powerful, hard-hitting book, filled with anguished soul-searching as Richburg makes his way toward that uncomfortable conclusion.

Review
To his credit, Mr. Richburg lays out his own confusion and guilt about saying some of the things he does . . . he is candid about his gratitude that his ancestors made it to America. Mr. Richburg lambastes whites in the West who, for fear of appearing racist, hesitate to place responsibility for Africa's woes on African shoulders, and then he extends this criticism to white Americans who are allegedly afraid to hold black Americans responsible for their own woes. -- The New York Times Book Review, William Finnegan

The author suffers from a really bad case of self hate so is any black person who has read the book and didn't pick this up. I tried reading it last night but could get pa**ed page 34. From the short biography at the beginning the author is unintentionally describe his insecurities with his blackness. The theme is consistently the same in the first chapter of the book too. I was rather sad for him.

This is the most self hating piece of garbage I've ever read. Is it true that he received and award for it?

RR...I know you well read and peobably one of the most intelligent people on this site (me excluded)...

please tell me you did not buy this Pieceof shit book?

Tell me you read it on google!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
hahah. No, I did not buy it.

This dude is the real Uncle Ruckus, just missing the sense of humour.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

This dude is the real Uncle Ruckus, just missing the sense of humour.

for real..I gooogled his pictures...not some caucazoid features having Colin Powel...black y name nigga NO!

Nigga looks like a PROPER AFRICAN...irony is a bitch!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
ok, maybe there's one funny part I came across in the book.

Dude talks about this white journalist friend in Kenya who he admires because of his direct and harsh honestty. he gives an example. white dude runs up to him one day excited about the name he came up with for a book he wrote. he calls his book, 'Baboons With Rifles'

hahahaha.

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
@brick..modern day blind datin got lots of positives..in 09 i found a very beautiful broad through it an she was still a virgin..never been kissed or touched by man
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@brick..modern day blind datin got lots of positives..in 09 i found a very beautiful broad through it an she was still a virgin..never been kissed or touched by man

and President Zuma is a one woman man.

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Lol..RR u don't believ this..?u right..usazolamba kuhlutwa
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile
i have come across a few virgins in recent times(say last 6 years). South African girls , in my opinion and experience, are more sexually inclined than say girls from my country (Nigeria) . Kicked it with Togolese, Congolese, Zambians, Kenyans, Ugandans, Camerounian, Gabonese..( i love my African sisters esp the ones that have moved or move  around the continent)and ur average 20something years old coming from a stable family is 51percent likely to be a VIRGIN! They dont leave their parents crib til they are married even if they get married at 35!!!!
I even got a family friend who was a virgin 3 years ago( i was playin gynae) and she was 27 then.
BUT does it really matter if shorty is a virgin or not? isnt it about skins?
Scratch Head