Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Random Thoughts

briCK · 953 · 569847

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
How do you people organise blind dates? Someone break it down for me?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
@brick..modern day blind datin got lots of positives..in 09 i found a very beautiful broad through it an she was still a virgin..never been kissed or touched by man

word!

its something I have discovered the good girls got no time to meeting up with niggaz in the street, so they get they female friends to hhok em up!

I am going on another blind date tomorrow! shit at this rate i am gon have my phone filled with digits without lifting a finger!

the one I met is on some 1 lover in my life tip..tell me where you will met wenches like that in these evil streets!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
How do you people organise blind dates? Someone break it down for me?

its simple...a girl knows a friend tells her lets go for dinner! i'll bring a nigga if youfeel him you feel him if you don't you do you do..

No Rocket science!

at DAMOLA i feel you...i used to think Central African, East African and West African girls just were not feeling South African niggas but i found they not as loose as southern african females....no beef!

I went to Swaziland ..GOT laid, went to Bots got laid! I have been laid in all nince SA provinces .. I bet Angola, Namibia, Zim and Moz will be the same story...

I remmeber some Malawian girl told me to my face...

"I respect my woman hood...if you respect that then you will stop peddling me dick..."

I was shocked...its hard for bitches to me immune to the slick talk!

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile
i wouldnt use "loose" for my mzansi and southern african sisters.
a lot has happened. in short, its a "modern day liberal society" in these parts. I suppose it comes with perks... EASY PUSSY
Scratch Head

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
f***!

i am double booked! and i can't not be there!

i am tryna shake some ugly chick that has somehow eiggled herself into my routine!

i dont waht to hurt her feelings coz she sweet, but f***...I want out.

DEAC..I need some help...i have gone soft on these hoes please remind me of the good times when hoes were told off without thinking twice!

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
I went to Swaziland ..GOT laid, went to Bots got laid! I have been laid in all nince SA provinces .. I bet Angola, Namibia, Zim and Moz will be the same story...

I remember some Malawian girl told me to my face...

"I respect my woman hood...if you respect that then you will stop peddling me dick..."

I was shocked...its hard for bitches to me immune to the slick talk!

HaHa!

My girl borrowed me a copy of Sihle Khumalo's book "Dark continent my black arse  - Cape to Cairo trip". I need to start reading it one day and check out his adventure. Maybe he was luckier than you in Malawi lol.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
wooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I just got an invitation to one of my baby momma's wedding! I dunno what to wear, i wonder what her dress will look like...oh oh oh...i wonder where they will be honeymooning?

>:(

In the now immortal wise words of Syn "bitches are crazy"

has this woman completly lot her f***ing mind!

ever since i got the invitation I have been resisting urge to call her and shower her with bile!

I am tryna get my head around this..I REALLY am maybe i should think it over!

my reaction that is..THE NERVE....its a given that I am not going....

maybe its her way of letting me know without calling or she genuinly wants me to be there
which is disturbing!

I'll tolerate my kid hanging around your boyfirend but you must be f***ing crazy if you think i'll come to your f***ing wedding!

THIS IS NOT A GOOD START TO 2011...i can sense a year of DRAMA....2010 was the quiet before the storm!

God I am fumming!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I don't see anything wrong. You share a child after all.

"I dunno what to wear, i wonder what her dress will look like...oh oh oh...i wonder where they will be honeymooning?"

no homo?

+

sounds like she did you wrong in the past and you're not over that? you two beefing?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

"I dunno what to wear, i wonder what her dress will look like...oh oh oh...i wonder where they will be honeymooning?"

no homo?

+

sounds like she did you wrong in the past and you're not over that? you two beefing?

that was sacastic....hence the the frown!

8)

See that logic(we got a child together) think it justifies anything! my other baby momma and me were f***ing for about two years fter she broke up with me...he jsutification was "You my baby daddy..you can hit it when you like and i refuse to use a condom" BUT thats a story for another day.

it will be awakard..

her parents will be there an and and and and...! just all round f***ed up!

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile

no homo?

+

that was sacastic....hence the the frown!

8)

See that logic(we got a child together) think it justifies anything! my other baby momma and me were f***ing for about two years fter she broke up with me...he jsutification was "You my baby daddy..you can hit it when you like and i refuse to use a condom" BUT thats a story for another day.

it will be awakard..

her parents will be there an and and and and...! just all round f***ed up!

??? Out of curiosity, how many kids you got?
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
3...i turn 40 in 8years...i intent to increase that number to 11!

8)

11 baby mommas if i have to!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Yesterday was invited for dinner with my girl by some "white" friends of hers(mentioning it for a reason). Conversation went on to promiscuity. so one person says the most most promiscuous culture in the world are the Turks. someone cosigns her. They said on average they have 14 lovers. I was like what?? they said yeah. still in shock, then i ask all at once? they said no, during their lifetime. I was like "oh". As the black representative of the SA population on that table, I thought to myself, I will NOT dare take the shine away from the Turks.  ;D

my girl laughed at me when I said "oh", I would have felt a bit embarra**ed had everybody else on the table picked that up.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 01:27:49 PM by RearrangedReality »

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
lol...hangin with white people is always intresting..

they picked up th "oh" they jut did not want you to know, coz it would have become comfortable so they happy to be "slow" around blacks makes the apes feel welcome!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
lol...hangin with white people is always intresting..

they picked up th "oh" they jut did not want you to know, coz it would have become comfortable so they happy to be "slow" around blacks makes the apes feel welcome!

hahahah.

if it was different kind of people on that table I would really cracked up after they mention that they mean in the entire lifetime.