Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Random Thoughts

briCK · 953 · 570091

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

i don't know how this happened but i am trapped in a "your my best friend" relashionship with a hoe I wanted to bone! its f***ed up...

Do you drink red wine?
lol
Real Recognise Real

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

i don't know how this happened but i am trapped in a "your my best friend" relashionship with a hoe I wanted to bone! its f***ed up...

Do you drink red wine?

not too sure what this is about..but

well I drink red wine when I am with her coz...she thinks i am rough around the edges...she called me a qaba...so she said she will teach me how to be in.

she suggested the pink shirt, substituing beer for red wine, reading motivation shit not graphic revolutionary shit.

I don't play hip hop when she is in the car....i got good selection of other shit.

Why?

she told me i have everything going for me JUST need polishing...now that I am polished she is telling bout this guys hitting on her!

f*** that.

but yeah...you know alot about thing female..what does it mean if i drink red wine?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Bella B

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Never get stuck in the friendship zone!!!!!!!!! Girls do th@ on purpose knowing very well th@ you going to stay her friend for as long as you are interested in her......yes, yes, yes!!!!!! Triflin' hoes do play mind games.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
but yeah...you know alot about thing female..what does it mean if i drink red wine?

well... if you do drink red wine together and still nothing ... you are way deep in the friend zone and theres no turning back.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile

well... if you do drink red wine together and still nothing ... you are way deep in the friend zone and theres no turning back.

Noted.
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

I am planing on ambushing her a**!

invite her over for a book reading session....1)

i happen to have a coupla steaks that I am cooking. 2)

and i have this bottle of Red wine...which will be box wine in an expensive wine bottle...

i pretend to open it 3)

I will happen to have the new lira DVD live so we can watch while i "open" another wine...which is just me re-upping from the cheap box wine!

in fact...i have wooden milking pail....(don't ask) i'll pour the wine in there to archive the woody taste.

if i can't hit it after that much wine i am burning the pink shirt! , removing he ear rings, increasing the f*** yous in my dialogue!

ukuphucuka is over rated!

Bella B

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
@Rearrangedreality:...bound to get blown to be grown, from the groin up, boy you better grow up for you to get some, do it kfc, finger licking good lips smacking for all good, reason on the season for appealling, and the static magnetic attraction that happens, when black men pop gats and eject as ejaculation...this is just a random spit for imagination..........

I like your 2 lines, they have me laughin.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
@Rearrangedreality:...bound to get blown to be grown, from the groin up, boy you better grow up for you to get some, do it kfc, finger licking good lips smacking for all good, reason on the season for appealling, and the static magnetic attraction that happens, when black men pop gats and eject as ejaculation...this is just a random spit for imagination..........

I like your 2 lines, they have me laughin.

???
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Arghhhhhhhhh these cape town women! Sathana hlukana nam!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Arghhhhhhhhh these cape town women! Sathana hlukana nam!

ill take em off ur hands rr

That not good enough for ya?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
sweet jesus I'm running up on 9000 posts  :o

That not good enough for ya?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
 >:(

why do guys post pictures of they dicks and naked bodies on the net?

we NOT f***ING GIRLS...

get better!

>:(

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Have never witnessed pussy falling on niggas laps as easy as it falls on an Italian niggas lap. Hang with Italians and ul c some crazy shit. Goddamn!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Ironic!  I always thought Xhosa boys  get undeserved pussy easier than anyone else!

Knowledge

• What a dream. Life is an illusion
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
She's only 20 and I'm turning 30 this year. I think she's going to get it.No matter how hard I try to cool this broad off she always ends up in my space. They say age aint nothing but a number.