Africasgateway.com

Random Thoughts

briCK · 953 · 570483

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
AA just wrote on the shoutbox

Yo! man I went somewhere in the bundus to escape the madness during my leave I tried watching the matrix and fight club...even having mawe2 on rotation trying to find my purpose in life untill some old chap who used to work in the gold mines here in the freestate...told me with his mqombothi smelling mouth that I need to appreciate living and stop searching for shit I won't find caues keanu reeves is living large by making me feel guilty. that's why I'm back in this bish

Wise people are found where people live the far from the cities or the western way of life. in my late teenage years I noticed that old people from rural areas seem to be far more intelligent than the ones from the cities.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
good point.

is there anything to find?

or has the shit been already happening and the whole idea of finding something is an illusion because you're already who you'll ever be?

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
i'm cool with childhood. it's very necessary. but young adulthood i have qualms with. i think it's definitely a stage that should be cut shorter than it goes for. after all, eventually it becomes repetitive. you spend your hangovers thinking about this ever-imminent great accomplishment of yours, and then do the same shit week after week, which is mostly nothing that really, authentically works towards it. then shit gets real, and you have to clean yourself up and enter the matrix. that was valuable working time you gave over to 'being young'.

I think the moment "shit gets real" is when you realise it's actually BEEN real, and then you have some sort of an epiphany. I agree that young adulthood could take a breather tho. I've been stuck in that stage for long enough now. Now it's about having the will to move past it. Question is, does one keep flying like a plastic bag, letting the wind control where you land up, or does one put together a vision and work towards it? I agree with briCK that the "loser spirit"..."opens more doors and leaves a wider margin", but briCK had a vision - the whole married at 25 thing. That was something he could measure his outcomes against. And it's up to him to decide whether he's satisfied with or disappointed with his current standing. Same goes for all of us. If I think back to my teens I most def had different ideas about whre I'd be. It's not all bad, the current standing,  but I look at some of it and I'm like "Really? THAT's what you decided to do?"

At the end of the day, you can't change anything that's happened. You can only try influence where you'll land up. The young adulthood fun times are great and all, but honestly the sooner peeps do proper introspection and forward looking, the better. In order to prevent a situation where you're 30 and thinking "WTF HAVE I DONE?!?"
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
good point.

is there anything to find?

or has the shit been already happening and the whole idea of finding something is an illusion because you're already who you'll ever be?

funny thing is this is what books like The Alchemist suggest. That all you're doing as you go through the stages is unlock your potential, becoming aware of what you already know. That's if I read those books correctly.
www.myspace.com/tang1632

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
people just like sounding smart, asking yourself a quesiton that gives u a looping answer dont mean u looking for a greater answer, just means you need to get off those drugs, if ur not then u surely are finding your way there.

life should be simple.

im done with that complex shit.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
people just like sounding smart, asking yourself a quesiton that gives u a looping answer dont mean u looking for a greater answer, just means you need to get off those drugs, if ur not then u surely are finding your way there.

life should be simple.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! killer!

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile

life should be simple.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! killer!

;D ;D ;D ;D
www.myspace.com/tang1632

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile

life should be simple.

Correct me if I'm wrong does the highlighted part mean you were once tangled in the "complex" ish untill you find out that life is simple....good for you
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Its the education system!

they INCEPT that question in your mind from day one, teaching us about people's " archivements " without giving the whole story we wanna " archive "so from the jump there is this looping question that you did not ask yourself to begin with,  I drink beer and ask questions with answers!

"I wonder what will happen tommorow?"
aaaaaaar no, no wondering you wake at 6 and go to work!

"why am I here?"
aaaaaaaaar to drink beer go home sleep and wake up to go to work?

"when will I see the light"
aaaaaaaaaaar when you wake up at 6 to go to work?

"why is the sky blue, why is water wet? why did Judas rat the Romans while Jesus slep"
aaaaaaaaaaar i think i have had enough to drink!!! time to go home sleep wake up at 6 and go to work!

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Its the education system!

they INCEPT that question in your mind from day one, teaching us about people's " archivements " without giving the whole story we wanna " archive "so from the jump there is this looping question that you did not ask yourself to begin with,  I drink beer and ask questions with answers!

"I wonder what will happen tommorow?"
aaaaaaar no, no wondering you wake at 6 and go to work!

"why am I here?"
aaaaaaaaar to drink beer go home sleep and wake up to go to work?

"when will I see the light"
aaaaaaaaaaar when you wake up at 6 to go to work?

"why is the sky blue, why is water wet? why did Judas rat the Romans while Jesus slep"
aaaaaaaaaaar i think i have had enough to drink!!! time to go home sleep wake up at 6 and go to work!

hahahahaha...briCK saves the day once again!
www.myspace.com/tang1632

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

life should be simple.

Correct me if I'm wrong does the highlighted part mean you were once tangled in the "complex" ish untill you find out that life is simple....good for you

life was designed to be simple. we just f*** it up.  no more winding questions for me. f*** it. if itr dont have an quick answer i dont f*** with it.     

women can also be a source of complexities, im trimming that fat too.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
As in trimming women from your life? Could this be another "HOE! NO!" episode?
www.myspace.com/tang1632

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

women can also be a source of complexities, im trimming that fat too.

Gospel, who said you gay cause you not surrounded by women?

Gay is if you accept to take a penis in your rectumn...please we have no time for vague Freuden bullshit analysis..its REALLY SIMPLE.

ask..."do i desire penis in my rectumn?"

simple yes no answer!

not "oh my, girls don't like me I am single does this mean I am gay?"

this puts in the meaningless annoying (girl vocab) word maybe!

DO YOU KNOW HOW Mentaly unstable you have to be to convive of the word maybe.

wanna f***? Maybe...WHAT?

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
As in trimming women from your life? Could this be another "HOE! NO!" episode?

just not gonna get caught up in messes anymore.   focus

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Lol @liking penis in your rectum making you gay. I guess calling men that like anal sex, gay, is out of the question! LOL but seriously though, black men should be prohibited from anal sex! Poor girl!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.