briCK · 953 · 570078

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
maybe i should hit the summit seen some VERY VERY beautiful girls there...

aint blatantly bought sex before,

really cant make sense of what you mean here. u bought but not blatantly?

ok... ive ever paid for sex.

No man has never had sex and not paid for it one way or the other!

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Pussy on your birthday is mandatory!

Got denied this yesterday because my girl overheard a conversation I was having with my ex. And we was not talking about getting together or anything. Just that she had asked me to stop talking to her,. So insteqad of me making her moan in bed she was crying after she demanded to see my phone and saw all the communication. Well , I offered to show her just for her to know we still are broken up.
What a way to end a birthday celebration.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
So, I am currently in a long-distance relationship with this coloured chick. we've been together since January.

Since coming back to Bloem, I hooked up with this white girl, who knows the coloured girl, but doesn't care. She slept over at my place last night.

I also hooked up with this hot Indian girl last week and she wants to have a relationship. She even wants to leave her boyfriend, who is a doctor. She knows I have a girl, but is under the impression that I am gonna break up soon. She's also a med student and hot as f***.

On Saturday night, while I was waiting for my food at my favourite spot, which I can't take chicks to anymore (cos the staff all know my girl and are friends with the white girl) a black chick I hooked up with three weeks ago calls me. she wants us to meet sometime.

This is why I never used to cheat. Its all so confusing right now, I just wanna go back to being a faithful young man.

So, what would you guys do? All the girls are young (21 and 22). COloured girl is studying to be a nurse, Indian is a med student, white girl is a receptionist and black girl is a admin people in the premier's office.

I know not what to do.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
By the Way, Indian girl is definitely the freakiest of the lot.

Coloured girl is the smartest and coolest though.

Black girl is the hottest, while white girl has the craziest body.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
By the Way, Indian girl is definitely the freakiest of the lot.

Coloured girl is the smartest and coolest though.

Black girl is the hottest, while white girl has the craziest body.

YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I'm not the type of person to claim sexual exploits that aren't true. If you are friends with me on Facebook, check out the last three chicks who commented on my status updates.

The white chick isn't there. Don't be a dick though.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 03:21:52 PM by The Angry Hand of God »

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
thats what you get for feeding these hoes!

8)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Dude, I am seriously conflicted. I don't know which one to choose, if any.

Each of them has their bad points, but they are all hot. Coloured girl is the coolest by far, but also the youngest and lives in a different town. She's not ready or what I want from life right now.

White girl is the oldest, but a bit of a party girl and a bit ambitionless.

Indian chick is hot, freaky, smart and has a lot of ambition, but she's a bit too into material shit for my liking.

Black chickie is hot, but a bit dumb and also way too materialistic. Also a bit young.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Indian, Couloured, Black, White @ once.  :D :D :D :D  All I'm saying is this dude needs more people!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
All I'm saying is, I am an equal opportunity lover. I wish I could have a Japanese or Korean one too. That would make it lovely.

I think the new dress code is working for me. All corporate and shit.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Indian, Couloured, Black, White @ once:D :D :D :D  All I'm saying is this dude needs more people!

I know this cat its possible but he is AG's drama queen he is making up some of the stuff just for fun.
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Indian, Couloured, Black, White @ once:D :D :D :D  All I'm saying is this dude needs more people!

I know this cat its possible but he is AG's drama queen he is making up some of the stuff just for fun.

Just exactly how do you know me? This isn't the first time you mention knowing me and it's kinda creepy.

And no, I'm not making anything up. I broke up with the coloured one last night. She's way too cool a chick for me to be f***ing her around. Just about to end shit with the black one too, then gonna have one last session with the white girl, before ending it.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 09:31:09 AM by The Angry Hand of God »

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

I broke up with the coloured one last night. She's way too cool a chick for me to be f***ing her around. Just about to end shit with the black one too, then gonna have one last session with the white girl, before ending it.

I thought i was the only one who decides to let a chick go if she's too good to just mess around with and I'm not planning on being serioyus with her.
But if a chick has all "typical b^%$#c" signs, I dont mind messing around. Problem is when she clings and talks about how she has changed because of you. Never fall for any of that.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

I broke up with the coloured one last night. She's way too cool a chick for me to be f***ing her around. Just about to end shit with the black one too, then gonna have one last session with the white girl, before ending it.

I thought i was the only one who decides to let a chick go if she's too good to just mess around with.

WHAT KINDA Candy Butterscotch baby wipes logic is this?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

I thought i was the only one who decides to let a chick go if she's too good to just mess around with.

WHAT KINDA Candy Butterscotch baby wipes logic is this?

lol