Africasgateway.com

Random Thoughts

briCK · 953 · 570499

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

I broke up with the coloured one last night. She's way too cool a chick for me to be f***ing her around. Just about to end shit with the black one too, then gonna have one last session with the white girl, before ending it.

I thought i was the only one who decides to let a chick go if she's too good to just mess around with.

WHAT KINDA Candy Butterscotch baby wipes logic is this?

there are some genuine nice women out there. i have had the privilege of meeting one i had to stop messing around with cos she deserved better than to be second.

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Her aunt just called me and asked me whats up, cos shes been crying since last night and didn't even go to work today.

This is a really good chick. If it wasn't for the distance and the age gap, I would say she is marriage material. Tough life, taking care of herself since 16, working and studying. Doesn't cheat, doesn't party, cooks cleans, chills and loves South Park.

I don't know if I did the right thing. I think I didn't, but I don't wanna be the dick who f***ed things up for her.

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Her aunt just called me and asked me whats up, cos shes been crying since last night and didn't even go to work today.

This is a really good chick. If it wasn't for the distance and the age gap, I would say she is marriage material. Tough life, taking care of herself since 16, working and studying. Doesn't cheat, doesn't party, cooks cleans, chills and loves South Park.

I don't know if I did the right thing. I think I didn't, but I don't wanna be the dick who f***ed things up for her.

"You lost one." Gimme her number.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile

"You lost one." Gimme her number.

Carrying on from fahfee's request, so let's say a dude gets with a chick. Not a relationship. Then dude gets a girlfriend and discards the other chick. And this dude is your boy. Would you hit?
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

Seems like you still want her, go back to her man that's all we can say here
M Turn

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Thing is, I don't like cheating if I'm in a serious relationship.

I have a feeling I can't stop myself from cheating. I feel like RR. So disgusting!

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

I have a feeling I can't stop myself from cheating. I feel like RR. So disgusting!

lmao ayt then
M Turn

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
youll niccas gotta stop catching feelings if you want to fux around and shit..feelings is the reason niccas get caught in the first place..actually..if i had no feelings id be better off..then i wouldnt feel guilty all the time..smh at this f***ed up topic/thread/discussion cause its just a buzz kill..however i feel for you ma ninja..its your call tho..and you gotta be sure about your decision..cause if you want to be a "player"..or whatever term they use these days.."loose the feelings" and use protection..lmfu..ya something like that...awe ma se kinis!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Money. Is Irvan from BB your brother?

I saw you say something about him getting married.

Is he marrying a dude? I heard that he's gay.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Brick, if you have feelings (no homo) and have messed up a good chick before (yes, these rare species exist) you would not want to do it again. Had a chick that was a good girl just like Pyro describes (is it Pyro) above and when she found out I was cheating she just went to being bad. Drinking a lot, giving it up to some lame dude, etc. Stuff she wouldn't do when she thought she had a man who loves here and only her. chick was already talking marriage to a nigga but now she's acting like a hood rat.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Brick, if you have feelings (no homo) and have messed up a good chick before (yes, these rare species exist) you would not want to do it again. Had a chick that was a good girl just like Pyro describes (is it Pyro) above and when she found out I was cheating she just went to being bad. Drinking a lot, giving it up to some lame dude, etc. Stuff she wouldn't do when she thought she had a man who loves here and only her. chick was already talking marriage to a nigga but now she's acting like a hood rat.

well i did recently mention the dilema of a 28yr old christain virgin that I refuse to desecrate! (i have limits)

Nice chicks getting the double standard? f*** that!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
So, I am currently in a long-distance relationship with this coloured chick. we've been together since January.

Since coming back to Bloem, I hooked up with this white girl, who knows the coloured girl, but doesn't care. She slept over at my place last night.

I also hooked up with this hot Indian girl last week and she wants to have a relationship. She even wants to leave her boyfriend, who is a doctor. She knows I have a girl, but is under the impression that I am gonna break up soon. She's also a med student and hot as f***.

On Saturday night, while I was waiting for my food at my favourite spot, which I can't take chicks to anymore (cos the staff all know my girl and are friends with the white girl) a black chick I hooked up with three weeks ago calls me. she wants us to meet sometime.

This is why I never used to cheat. Its all so confusing right now, I just wanna go back to being a faithful young man.

So, what would you guys do? All the girls are young (21 and 22). COloured girl is studying to be a nurse, Indian is a med student, white girl is a receptionist and black girl is a admin people in the premier's office.

I know not what to do.

Haahahahahahahahahahahahaha lmao you got jokes!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

TOIVO

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-1
  • eer...ummh...huh
    • View Profile

RR is disgusting hahahha kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i'll resurect ur still born fetus and kill it again....

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

RR is disgusting hahahha kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hahah!