Africasgateway.com

Random Thoughts

briCK · 953 · 569699

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
hoe logic kills me.....check her tweeter

"The company that I was working with no longer wants to work with me because of these pics and that prevents me from getting money to take care of my family. Its a messed up situation when someone so evil comes into ur life and tries to destroy it. I know I'm not the only girl in the world that has taken pics like that but they were very private. I'm sorry for letting my young Rosebuds down. Pls understand this was a result of trusting a person that didn't deserve my trust. I have cried for the past 2 days but I know this to shall p#!@%*#. Thank u for all of ur support. "

first of all if you taking naked pictures of yourself expect them to leak...if you a hot celebrity expect people to be looking for them to cah in either blackmail or selling....

her snatch is beautiful as expected and I am pretty sure hitting that would really be lovelly...i raw dawg that ex-stripper or not!

alternative uncensored.

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/49482/am...ored_pics.html

She really said that ish...These chicks kill me with their illogic.
But then again, your chick has taken pictures and sent them to you. She was in a good mood and thought you are the best guy in the world and you'll never break up or have a nasty fight.& then boom, something happens & you want an expose like Pyro did. What now chick????

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I have hundreds of pics and video of almost all my exes, so I agree with Merc. It has nothing to do with being a ho. If you are in a relationship and trust the person, you should feel free to take pics for them and shit.

The problem is, like this bitch tried after we split. Then they forget what you have on them and they wanna bad mouth you and shit. Then I have no problem with putting you on blast. If this dude had no beef with her though, I don't see why he did it.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
i dont even smoke but gotdamn this look delicous as a mahf***a

That not good enough for ya?

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
So how often do you dudes drink? I want to asess whether drinking every weekend is a problem like my girl thinks.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
It isn't, but its really bad for you.

I had a scan of my liver recently and it is enlarged, which is why I'm restricting myself to five beers a week nowadays. I'm also on those liver cope pills and shit and for some reason after three beers, I now feel like I've had twice as much.

My doctor suspects it may be the result of the ARVs I was on in November. If only she knew how much I used to drink.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
So how often do you dudes drink? I want to asess whether drinking every weekend is a problem like my girl thinks.

drinking every weekend is not a problem, getting drunk every weekend might be a problem. For your health.

I think by now its general knowledge that drinking "moderately" everyday is good for your health.

I drinking every weekend.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
"im just embara**ed cuz so many girls look up to me"  - Amber Rose

smh

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
You have to admit, that box looks good though.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
First no one tell me shit about my drinking patterns, many a female has lost "the me or bottle" competition.

I hardly get drunk on weekends...i drink EVERY f***ING WEEKEND...and during the week i'll drink about two beers every other day.

Once a month I go on a bender to get f***ED usually a bottle of Jameson is polished off as I listen to music and watch DVDs. this is the bender week for me.

Tonight is as many draughts as I can! tommorow i will bar hop till i feel its not safe to drive no more..then home I go and polish the Jameson probably will sleep in the early hours and not wake up on Sunday till way after 7pm!!

JYEAH!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
First no one tell me shit about my drinking patterns, many a female has lost "the me or bottle" competition.

I hardly get drunk on weekends...i drink EVERY f***ING WEEKEND...and during the week i'll drink about two beers every other day.

Once a month I go on a bender to get f***ED usually a bottle of Jameson is polished off as I listen to music and watch DVDs. this is the bender week for me.

Tonight is as many draughts as I can! tommorow i will bar hop till i feel its not safe to drive no more..then home I go and polish the Jameson probably will sleep in the early hours and not wake up on Sunday till way after 7pm!!

JYEAH!

Damn. Slow down! I drink to get drunk. I see no point. Unless I'm with one of those chicks who think they have too much cla** , so I'll sip two gla**es of wine and leave it at that if it's a dinner on a weekday. Otherwise, I dont see the point of messing up my liver for nothing.

I used to have a friend who had a few beers almost every day.  I'm surprised dude still had a steady job.
Could not hold down a relationship with a girl though. Dude would get wasted after just a few bees. Whiskey would kill him.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
i never get the drink to get drunk crowd.

Beer tastes like HEAVEN!!!!

drinking to get drunk(for me) seems like a waste o money and time...nothing worse than sleeping the whole day and not being able work.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I also drink because I like the taste of the booze I drink. I could never drink something simply to get hammered.

The problem is that I like the taste so much and after a few too many, I don't taste shit anymore and I just fall into a pattern of lift gla**, swallow, repeat.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
http://designyoutrust.com/2011/06/28/louis-vuitton-condom/

REALLY!!!!

Louis Vuitton Jimmy Hats....i'll was and re-use that shit!

Dr. Kanazawa

• Fcuk your couch!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • cd's nutz
    • View Profile

JYEAH!

Damn. Slow down! I drink to get drunk. I see no point. Unless I'm with one of those chicks who think they have too much cla** , so I'll sip two gla**es of wine and leave it at that if it's a dinner on a weekday. Otherwise, I dont see the point of messing up my liver for nothing.

I used to have a friend who had a few beers almost every day.  I'm surprised dude still had a steady job.
Could not hold down a relationship with a girl though. Dude would get wasted after just a few bees. Whiskey would kill him.

Wiz Khalifa Simp
I repeat...fcuk your couch

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Since I'm bored at work, and Money isn't as much fun as I thought he would be, here's a little something to entertain me, and hopefully you.

This is Andile Sfebe, also known as Mad Raper

Feel free to call him whenever you want, even at two in the morning.

His number is 0731630436
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 09:09:35 AM by The Angry Hand of God »