Africasgateway.com

Random Thoughts

briCK · 953 · 570090

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Any of you peeps ever bought a domain from these cyber squatters?
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
"Wow...that's a nice dick!"

I have officially heard it all, bitches man. ... I was preparing to get some neck and this hoe said this to the god.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Lupe Fiasco's fiasco music, though decent in sound and content, it took me a while to get into it. i think only after 2008 I started appreciating his music. Now having his joint in long hip-hop playlist reminds me of why I didnt like his music in the first place. he has that popular sound I dont like with these new school rappers who have that whining(if this is the correct term) voice sound, sort of like how these new school R&B kids sound i.e Chris Brown.

Lupe's joints sound like R&B joints between my hip-hop playlist and I involuntarily :) skip each one of his songs that come up on my playlist.

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
She gon get nationalised in deacs crib

Juju's new chick??

Niggas get STIs from this type of chicks cos they will wanna hit it raw.

Must be trying to get her "preggie" in one shot. AG-style.

She gon get nationalised in deacs crib

#OccupyHer!

beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Lupe Fiasco's fiasco music, though decent in sound and content, it took me a while to get into it. i think only after 2008 I started appreciating his music. Now having his joint in long hip-hop playlist reminds me of why I didnt like his music in the first place. he has that popular sound I dont like with these new school rappers who have that whining(if this is the correct term) voice sound, sort of like how these new school R&B kids sound i.e Chris Brown.

Lupe's joints sound like R&B joints between my hip-hop playlist and I involuntarily :) skip each one of his songs that come up on my playlist.

LOL. At least you gave him a chance. Jay-Z laid the blue-print with the "whiny" voice and the new rappers just imulate it. I find Lupe's flow and voice control wasnt that good in the beginning but he has improved. Lasers is a let-down musically though.

The Cool, Hiphop saved my life, Ghetto Story stay in my playlist.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
The nigga mad is a baller. I just copped a new toothbrush, 30 mtn airtime, news nike socks, morvite, instant porridge, trust condoms, 2 status deodorants and a sausgae roll nigga Cash. Some dude took pics i mite make the front page this friday nigga. Next ama cop a bellsd  750ml cash homie. Aa whats good nicca?
Hood.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Hey yo Mad do you know this guys ?

Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
The nigga mad is a baller. I just copped a new toothbrush, 30 mtn airtime, news nike socks, morvite, instant porridge, trust condoms, 2 status deodorants and a sausgae roll nigga Cash. Some dude took pics i mite make the front page this friday nigga. Next ama cop a bellsd  750ml cash homie. Aa whats good nicca?

BALLING OUT OF CONTROL!!!!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
First of all, Rama dont ever call me by name andyontangakho kwedini sundqhel' amasimba. Secondly, do i look like i got anything to do with niggaz that take a pic at close range, givin the camera a constant stare, having crisp black skin and sayin nothin? NO NIGGA NO!!!
Hood.

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
When did Psychopathic Records start biting BET's Hip-Hop Award cypher? ;D:

Part 1

Part 2

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Schrödinger says put a tiny cat with poisoned cat food in a box and then close it. Quantum mechanics suggests that until your hand is open, you don’t know if the cat has or hasn’t eaten the poison, thus creating an instant where the cat is both alive and dead. In this sense, quantum mechanics further suggests that the observer decides the fate, even though the kitty has already made up its mind. Been thinkin about this for the past 2 days.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
^^^
I had a discussion with some peeps about the concept earlier in the year. You can apply it to many facets of life. It's like planting a seed (e.g. proposing marriage, studying a course to get a job, buying the machinery needed to start a new business). The seed can either grow or it can end up not being fertile. Those are two possible outcomes that exist simultaneously until one of them is proved to be a dud.

So in the world of opportunities, while this is a major oversimplification, the concept can be put as "Bust a move. You won't know (if it will work) until you know, and there's only one way to find out."

With regards to the "the observer decides the fate" bit, I don't know so much. One can put in all the efforts they're able to and still end up with a negative outcome.

Anyway Mrs Jones, what sparked your thoughts on this?
www.myspace.com/tang1632

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Since the cat is both dead and alive, why don't we just leave it be and pretend that it's alive or whatever desired outcome? Why open the box? I mean, It is the measurement itself that causes the object to be limited to a single possibility which will be out of your control.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Since the cat is both dead and alive, why don't we just leave it be and pretend that it's alive or whatever desired outcome? Why open the box? I mean, It is the measurement itself that causes the object to be limited to a single possibility which will be out of your control.

Not to be alarmist or anything, but first thing that came to mind when I read this was knowing/ not knowing one's HIV status.

Is there a specific context that was running through your mind when you were thinking about this?
www.myspace.com/tang1632

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
You'll eventually know if it's dead, even without opening the box, cos it'll start to smell bad.