Africasgateway.com

Random Thoughts

briCK · 953 · 569850

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
LOL Pyro, that's what I thought too. @Tang, a friend said that he doesn't wanna know the truth if it's bad, people must just lie to him. Because if he doesn't know then he can make his own conclusions of what's true, apparently this is just another way humans protect themselves from all that's unpleasant. I think that lies limit you (the person being lied to) from making a proper decision, in fact the person doing the lying is deciding for you. I feel that not wanting to know is just postponing the inevitable. Just like if the cat is dead, it'll start to smell and you, the observer will know for sure that the cat is dead. By this time, too much time will be wasted when you could have just opened the damn box and found out the truth and dealt with the outcome. Opening the box and finding out or just pretending that the cat is alive till proven otherwise are two routes that lead to the same fate.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Schrödinger says put a tiny cat with poisoned cat food in a box and then close it. Quantum mechanics suggests that until your hand is open, you don’t know if the cat has or hasn’t eaten the poison, thus creating an instant where the cat is both alive and dead. In this sense, quantum mechanics further suggests that the observer decides the fate, even though the kitty has already made up its mind. Been thinkin about this for the past 2 days.

I'm confused.

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
How the f*** did this song get played on a kids show????? :o :o :o :o

............but then again, only in Brazil. ::)

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Schrödinger says put a tiny cat with poisoned cat food in a box and then close it. Quantum mechanics suggests that until your hand is open, you don’t know if the cat has or hasn’t eaten the poison, thus creating an instant where the cat is both alive and dead. In this sense, quantum mechanics further suggests that the observer decides the fate, even though the kitty has already made up its mind. Been thinkin about this for the past 2 days.

I'm confused.
Simple...Ms. Jones mixes her weed with cat food!!, how else would u come up with thin kinda shit?
Real Recognise Real

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Imma call the spca on u apes poisoning animals and shit,

somebody poisoned my dog when I was a kid I'm still salty to this day,

That not good enough for ya?

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

I'm confused.
Simple...Ms. Jones mixes her weed with cat food!!, how else would u come up with thin kinda shit?

LOL, clearly, how did R-double miss that?
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile

The artist on the show was Gillete from 20 Fingers production. They should of done the edited version
(" Don't want no short man"). Xuxa, the show presenter, is no stranger from controversy either. Before
she was a singer and a Children's show host, she was a former Playboy model back in the '70s. Pele even
tapped that!!! If the song relates to Xuxa's preference of men, what a coincidence!! :o ;D
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 12:54:56 AM by M-Point »

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha "don't want no short dick man" lmao ooohhkaay ma. LOL there's some adults in the audience, that have that "WTF??" look.

JDaDivine1

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • i am a saiyan, i get stronger with every slaying.
    • View Profile
Just heard some dude get told, "Boy i'll rip you a new a**hole so when you shit you got options."
"nobody as true as I am, the truth was the king of the jungle before the ~lion~"- Papoose

"if noah had the benefit of hindsight on his ship, he woulda snatched 2 unicorns and left behind the

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Don’t do it, ’cause every song you make Joe is really hoe music
I heard you said you wasn’t a bitch ’cause you sing
You a bitch ’cause you clean like the bitch that’s 18
Can’t say my name but rap about a nigga’s wife
You so black and white trying to live a nigga’s life
I’m taking too long wit this amateur guy
You ain’t wettin’ nobody, nigga
You Canada Dry

LmaO shit, Common was very brutal on that Drake diss track........got me out here feeling bad for the boy. "Make no mistake, I'm talking about Drake"
Reminds me of the "Drag ’em through the River" record, you know it’s about to go hard when you hear it start off…
“You fake cheerleading MF….”  ;D, that shit hurt my soul!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Don’t do it, ’cause every song you make Joe is really hoe music
I heard you said you wasn’t a bitch ’cause you sing
You a bitch ’cause you clean like the bitch that’s 18
Can’t say my name but rap about a nigga’s wife
You so black and white trying to live a nigga’s life
I’m taking too long wit this amateur guy
You ain’t wettin’ nobody, nigga
You Canada Dry

LmaO shit, Common was very brutal on that Drake diss track........got me out here feeling bad for the boy. "Make no mistake, I'm talking about Drake"
Reminds me of the "Drag ’em through the River" record, you know it’s about to go hard when you hear it start off…
“You fake cheerleading MF….”  ;D, that shit hurt my soul!

cat fight!s say it ain't so..common going at Drake what they fighting over eye liner?

shit disgusting B.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Common really exposed Drake's bitchness on that.

I agree with Com. Dude is too scared to say his name, but he names Kobe's wife and calls her a bitch and then instead of saying "I can't wait to run into you", he stands behind that fat guy and that retarded guy and every diss comes from "we/us"? LMAO

As silly as this lamb is, I am enjoying it, cos I've been kinda bored lately.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
as if this shit aint bad enough(been researching).

they beefing over Serena Willians???

but the cherry on to mus be the fact that this Drake chump is dating LIL BOW WOWs ex? (LIL BOW BOW) hahahahahahahahahahaha ja nee

is this what the game like now? shit aint sweet!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.