Africasgateway.com

Random Thoughts

briCK · 953 · 570394

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Common really exposed Drake's bitchness on that.

I agree with Com. Dude is too scared to say his name, but he names Kobe's wife and calls her a bitch and then instead of saying "I can't wait to run into you", he stands behind that fat guy and that retarded guy and every diss comes from "we/us"? LMAO

As silly as this lamb is, I am enjoying it, cos I've been kinda bored lately.
lol!!

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
as if this shit aint bad enough(been researching).

they beefing over Serena Willians???

but the cherry on to mus be the fact that this Drake chump is dating LIL BOW WOWs ex? (LIL BOW BOW) hahahahahahahahahahaha ja nee

is this what the game like now? shit aint sweet!

LOL

Just a few albums ago Common was talking about how he's now a (Hollywood) actor. Now all of a sudden he is taking it back to the streets? Over Drake? Come on son.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
With all this Drake hate and beef, I'm surprised that this didn't begin 2 years ago, when he was coming up in the Pop-rap world.

JDaDivine1

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • i am a saiyan, i get stronger with every slaying.
    • View Profile
Why hasn't someone made a movie about the biblical story of Samson? Someone make  that movie please! He kills a thousand people with a jaw bone, that's more awesomer than 300.
"nobody as true as I am, the truth was the king of the jungle before the ~lion~"- Papoose

"if noah had the benefit of hindsight on his ship, he woulda snatched 2 unicorns and left behind the

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
..............still trying to make sense of this Kuduro video:

??? ::) :o ;D

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
So if we go with the premise that women are emotional creatures, and men physical, we can equate the pool of men a woman casts to her friendzone to the pool of women men keep as side chicks, no? This is a**uming that the friend zone is where cheating of the emotional kind occurs...
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Yung lansky

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
  • One Shot
    • View Profile
yo watever happened  to Mizchif aka Mr. International aka MF Doom's cousin ;D is it me or the last time he did anything was that booty anthem with mavusana.........
EXTORTIN the INDUSTRY

JDaDivine1

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

Birds of a Feather

« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 11:09:56 PM by JDaDivine1 »
"nobody as true as I am, the truth was the king of the jungle before the ~lion~"- Papoose

"if noah had the benefit of hindsight on his ship, he woulda snatched 2 unicorns and left behind the

JDaDivine1

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
ha ha, this really happened!

2Pac - Too Late Playa - (feat. MC Hammer, Big Daddy Kane, Nutt-So & Danny Boy)

JDaDivine1

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
THEORY: NICKI MINAJ IS ACTUALLY JAY-Z SPED UP

check the vid out...
!

As you can hear in this video clip, Nicki Minaj slowed down is 100 percent without question actually Jay-Z.

It should come as no surprise that, having cornered the markets in rap, non-racist champagne, clothing and lifestyle websites, Jay would also want to conquer the female rap game.

And have you ever seen Jay-Z in the same vocal recording booth as Nicki Minaj while she's recording a vocal track? DIDN'T THINK SO.

Conclusion: As we have seen here, there is no way that Nicki Minaj is not, in fact, Jay-Z.

I have no idea what this means in terms of the Illuminati.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

check the vid out...
!

As you can hear in this video clip, Nicki Minaj slowed down is 100 percent without question actually Jay-Z.

It should come as no surprise that, having cornered the markets in rap, non-racist champagne, clothing and lifestyle websites, Jay would also want to conquer the female rap game.

And have you ever seen Jay-Z in the same vocal recording booth as Nicki Minaj while she's recording a vocal track? DIDN'T THINK SO.

Conclusion: As we have seen here, there is no way that Nicki Minaj is not, in fact, Jay-Z.

I am one to appreciate a conspiracy theory but this is redic!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

JDaDivine1

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

check the vid out...
!

I am one to appreciate a conspiracy theory but this is redic!

I get bored dude, was just one them times when i found this, thought it was funny as hell.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Anybody here doing the Phonte and 9th gig on Friday?
www.myspace.com/tang1632

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
So I hear Yeezy is banging Kim K. He is the poster child for Captain Save-a Hoe….First Amber, now this chick….
People like to call Drake a Captain save-a-hoe but the difference between him and Ye is Drake flucks them then leaves them, Ye gives them a career, in Kim’s case he’s saving hers! And dang it, we almost succeeded in making her irrelevent! Booooo! I have lost ALL respect for this joker…
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
How is 'act like you know' good advice? I was sitting in a meeting with the makhulu boss earlier, and he was asking me questions, and I had the option to either act like I know and come up with some shit or just give a simple "let me get back to you". Man I swear it felt like it took a lifetime making the decision, and all sorts of scenarios played out where I made some shit up and ended up being found out. I just don't see how it could have ended well...
www.myspace.com/tang1632