Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Random Thoughts

briCK · 953 · 569841

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile
But Rebel was telling me yesterday its a Gauteng (JHB/PTa) thing.. cats concentrating on everything else besides the music ( goosebumps dont lie (c) Raiko) ..THen again, its like an epidemic of wackness so Mediocre cats becomes so DOPE...sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Cats begging the crowd to put their hands in the air or say this or that.I paid to see you FOOL, dont ask me to do shit..COme sharp with those darts and the beat best be funky as hell ...

I wonder how cats prep for shows they are gona mime @..... Its like cats actually came out to AD LIB. crowd is paying to see fools AD LIB their songs.

Scratch Head

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
miming on stage?

thats deplorable behaviour...i might as well buy your CD and host my show????

whats wrong with nowaday heads?

thats disrespectful as f***...i'll rush the stage and choke my money out the "performer"
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

zero47

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
But Rebel was telling me yesterday its a Gauteng (JHB/PTa) thing.. cats concentrating on everything else besides the music ( goosebumps dont lie (c) Raiko) ..THen again, its like an epidemic of wackness so Mediocre cats becomes so DOPE...sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Cats begging the crowd to put their hands in the air or say this or that.I paid to see you FOOL, dont ask me to do shit..COme sharp with those darts and the beat best be funky as hell ...

I wonder how cats prep for shows they are gona mime @..... Its like cats actually came out to AD LIB. crowd is paying to see fools AD LIB their songs.

word D, cats seem to forget that everything else is after the music

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
One listen of Yeesus and all I want is my time back.
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Hahahahahahahahhaa I hear it's like listening to a Flo-Rida album LMAO!! Ninjas are no mad over this album, giving it 2s and 1s out of 5! ;D  ;D
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
So this Kendrick Lamar verse on Big Sean's 'Control'...when last did you hear a mainstream dude call niggas out like that?
www.myspace.com/tang1632

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
One listen of Yeesus and all I want is my time back.

Heard some tracks off the CD and it scared the crap out of me. Kanye has lost it... :o
Critics loved it but most people hated it.....go figure. ???
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 08:43:54 PM by M-Point »

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Y'all heard Joell Ortiz's reponse to Kendrick's 'Control' verse?
www.myspace.com/tang1632

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
So this Kendrick Lamar verse on Big Sean's 'Control'...when last did you hear a mainstream dude call niggas out like that?

Dope verse now this new soft NY rap niggers will start rapping and stop riding on the South dick , the game has been too friendly f*** this group hugs and love this fag rappers been showing
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile

Dope verse now this new soft NY rap niggers will start rapping and stop riding on the South dick , the game has been too friendly f*** this group hugs and love this fag rappers been showing

Funny enough, that's what Talib said, although he phrased it differently
www.myspace.com/tang1632

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Funny enough, that's what Talib said, although he phrased it differently

I agree wholeheartedly with this view. I've been sick of the South since '04 and the good artists like Killa Mike, Cunnylinguists, Pill, Yellawolf, heck even Rittz don't get enough (or any) exposure.
It's whack people like Lil' Wayne, Future, 2Chains, Gucci, and Waka. T.I. is ok but he's overrated. The North isn't great either due to garbage like Big Sean, Ace Hood, French Montana, Wiz Khalifa, A$ap Rocky, and others who picked up from weak acts like Cool Kids, Dipset, etc. It seems like people like Kendrick are the only people in the mainstream actually making  decent music.

The West may be coming back to its real roots compared to the "G-funk", "Hyphy", or the later "Jerk" craze. You also have Jay-Rock who is also a label mate of Kendrick.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
October and the 'Your song of the day 2013' thread is only on Page 2  :(

Anyway, just came across this crew (I think) called Black Vulcanite. There's an EP called 'Remember The Future' on SoundCloud. Heard 3 tracks so far and thoroughly digging their music.
www.myspace.com/tang1632

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
October and the 'Your song of the day 2013' thread is only on Page 2  :(

A DAMN Shame!  >:(, what has this site come to? ???

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Sounds like Eminem got a hold of some Zubz records and decided he likes the way Zubz emphasises his syllables when he rhymes.
www.myspace.com/tang1632