Africasgateway.com

Racism

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Actually, I'm a geneticist, not a dentist. Get your facts right.

Google my name and you will find that I am in fact one of the leading geneticists in the universe.  So I'm really not a f***wit. Promise I'm not.

I would like to know what made you decide to come to africashateway. You must have known about our reputation.

This is the second most hateful place on the net. Only  they who shall not be named have more hate to give. And many of us are also contributors of that site. 

So why do you wanna come here and spout your love garbage. Did you really expect us to take you seriously without you providing some incentive, like free pron or something?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
look "mclaren". u came and started ur shit at a very sad and emotional time when we are mourning the departure of a very valuable member to this site, Threadz. so we lost interest in your shits when  tried to be funny a an unsuitable time and our "interest detector" is temporaly out of service just like ur testesterone.

so please keep ur topics, w better off out them.and when u refer to me type BOSS nigga ,im ur senior!

Now you are being unfair. I did not know about the departure, and 2 I am not causing shit just responding and I refuse to shout your name. NOT GONNA HAPPEN

shame man.

guymclaren

• The white boy that gives a shit
  • Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
  • Screw it
    • View Profile
    • Add your business today
I came because I found you in my stats. I thought I'd have look. moreover I came a second time when I watched Dana Delaney

dropbomb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-3
  • God's Miracle
    • View Profile
    • Nuclear
I came because I found you in my stats. I thought I'd have look. moreover I came a second time when I watched Dana Delaney
welcome to the hell hole
had to log in after i finished my popcorns . this site can piss on u literally so dont catch ill feelins
welcome and enjoy for as long as u can keep up