• Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
people with too much time on their hands if u ask me.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I don't get this "we are not racist angle!"

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
i am dissapointed by uncivilised white who stoop to black depths of white on white hate!

BAD BAD traits!

your white for f*** sakes ! logic and common sense must prevail!!!! don't pick up black traits!

>:(

those comments are sad indeeed...the claim by white people that they own African soil is ludacris, blasphemous
and condesendingly naive you expet white people to be more educated than this display of blatent ... even blacks think far clearer and logical that the childlike antics...

poor form white people poor form!

guymclaren

• The white boy that gives a shit
  • Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
  • Screw it
    • View Profile
    • Add your business today

Psyche-Optic

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +1/-3
  • Underground Bound
    • View Profile
i am dissapointed by uncivilised white who stoop to black depths of white on white hate!

BAD BAD traits!

your white for f*** sakes ! logic and common sense must prevail!!!! don't pick up black traits!

those comments are sad indeeed...the claim by white people that they own African soil is ludacris, blasphemous
and condesendingly naive you expet white people to be more educated than this display of blatent ... even blacks think far clearer and logical that the childlike antics...

WHAT THE f***?, Either you're a racist yourself or your're a f***in Uncle Tom! What the f*** are "black depths"  supposed to be? What do you mean when you say  "don't pick up black traits". "even blacks think far clearer and logical that the childlike antics..." You are an idiot to think that whites are supposed to think more logically than blacks, just by virtue of their skin tone!
I'm a dignified man,
tryin to escape the spell of a civilised plan
Cos time in a suit is like life in a cell

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

WHAT THE f***?, Either you're a racist yourself or your're a f***in Uncle Tom! What the f*** are "black depths"  supposed to be? What do you mean when you say  "don't pick up black traits". "even blacks think far clearer and logical that the childlike antics..." You are an idiot to think that whites are supposed to think more logically than blacks, just by virtue of their skin tone!

You, my friend are an idiot.

Of course white skin makes you think clearer. It has been non-scientifically proven.

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
''White  resistance"

Not sure if the title is correct: resistance to what really?

Something that an ex-manager once highlighted and I still believe that he hit the nail on its head is how South Africans of all race or creed are always keen to play the "ultimate victim card". This story falls into that same department under the category "whining whites". That's all.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

thorax

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

BAD BAD traits!

WHAT THE f***?,  Indeed!

What the f*** are "black depths"  supposed to be?  The depths of black intellectual maturity!!!

What do you mean when you say  "don't pick up black traits". "even blacks think far clearer and logical that the childlike antics..."?  I mean whites are better than that mediocore shit they say and srouting out the mouth, squabbling like blacks! and we all know whites are not black they are better! they are Gods chosen race the superior being...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are an idiot to think that whites are supposed to think more logically than blacks, just by virtue of their skin tone!

I refuse to be called an Idiot for voicing what I think!  white DO think more logically than blacks! if they did not blacks would have invented nor, and, or, xor gates, they would have invented tripple 5 timmers they would have invented microprocessors

WHUT????

and for the record!

blacks that are articulate in english don't count as blacks your the exception to the rule the civilised...you know like a chimp that wears a suit...still a chimp but they have been foolded into thinking just coz they can speak like the white man they are!

BLACKS!!!! >:(

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile

your white for f*** sakes ! logic and common sense must prevail!!!! ! don't pick up black traits!

Ruckus, listen to yourself...

those comments are sad indeeed...the claim by white people that they own African soil is ludacris [you mean "ludicrous"] ...,condesendingly [condescendingly] naive youexpet [expect] white people to be more educated than this display of blatent ...  :o oh Lord...

BLACKNESS CONFIRMED.."BLATENTLY"

And you are the one talking about blacks hating on blacks huh!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
look here Huey...

black on black has always been and is a black trait....

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile

your white for f*** sakes ! logic and common sense must prevail!!!! ! don't pick up black traits!

Ruckus, listen to yourself...

those comments are sad indeeed...the claim by white people that they own African soil is ludacris [you mean "ludicrous"] ...,condesendingly [condescendingly] naive youexpet [expect] white people to be more educated than this display of blatent ...  :o oh Lord...

BLACKNESS CONFIRMED.."BLATENTLY"

And you are the one talking about blacks hating on blacks huh!

Bwakakaka.....can't stop laffing at this yerrr! Thornz just get got by briCK's mispells....LMAO!!! too funny ;D
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA