Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Destructive lifestyles by the youth

Waylander · 118 · 57111

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
anyway, i grew up in different parts of the country so i never really felt 'rooted' in any community, but when i went in, it quickly became the most profound experience i'd ever had.  it still is. just the amount of shit i discovered i was a part of; the explanations behind how certain things were; and the understanding of the men and women in Xhosa culture. how things have come along. and also being part of something that my grandfather and his father probably did; my grandmother and her mother probably knew. i received something i'll never part with there. and of course the love--this kind of debilitating and intense sense of love you feel projected towards you by your community. i've never felt anything, anything, like that. ever.

this makes you the second person in my entire life to say something that made me think i might consider it.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
well said panic, @ Nathaniel, it is the same thing you get from dudes who just spent 2 months in prison and they come out being the loudest 26/28 you have ever met.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
well said panic, @ Nathaniel, it is the same thing you get from dudes who just spent 2 months in prison and they come out being the loudest 26/28 you have ever met.

i remember kids in my area being shook of these lame who was popping of his mouth cos hed been in the pen, remember being uneasy too until a cousin of mine from outta town quietely pointed out that the nigga had a prison bitch tattoo on him, from then on man it was pure comedy i laughed at that fag everytime i saw him

That not good enough for ya?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

i remember kids in my area being shook of these lame who was popping of his mouth cos hed been in the pen, remember being uneasy too until a cousin of mine from outta town quietely pointed out that the nigga had a prison bitch tattoo on him, from then on man it was pure comedy i laughed at that fag everytime i saw him

lol

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I also had a boy who came out and acted like he was the biggest man on the block.

Shortly after another one of our boys came out, after being in for the second time and told us he wants nothing to do with a man who willingly got f***ed in jail.

Turns out dude was someone's wifey inside and all his tales of bravery were fantasy.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
had a great friend, my best friend at the time, he went for circumcision, when he came out he let me know the custom doesnt allow him to befriend him. the friendship ended like that. another very close friend of mine from way back did the same before him too. he told me he cannot befriend me after he returned from the bush.

any of you all dude mind commenting on this?

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
Ungumni Panic?

ndingumNtlane, mfowethu!

a clan of chill a** mofos, if i do say so myself  ;D
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 10:29:48 PM by the panic! »

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Guys, how much do you drink? Is half a bottle in a day too much? Is this destructive lifestyle? How much sex is considered destructive lifestyle if one keeps it safe? is the issue messing up some girls by f*&*g them and leaving?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
different people have different tolerance levels so you can't real put a blacket too much!

half a bottle of beer a day is distructive on your image...dude you can't finish a beer? MAN UP!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
different people have different tolerance levels so you can't real put a blacket too much!

half a bottle of beer a day is distructive on your image...dude you can't finish a beer? MAN UP!

A bottle of whisky! This is based on someone's comment earlier about dudes hitting 3 in a day.  :o

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
had a great friend, my best friend at the time, he went for circumcision, when he came out he let me know the custom doesnt allow him to befriend him. the friendship ended like that. another very close friend of mine from way back did the same before him too. he told me he cannot befriend me after he returned from the bush.

Simple...ikwekwe yinja... ;)

Its just a rule chap and its based on the fact you are now a man and are supposed to disa**ociate yourself with all things "boyish", Hence you get rid of all your old clothes and boyish habits (Imikhwa)

Plus you wont get the same respect from other men if ikwekwe ikubiza ngegama and you allow it...Imagine your boy callin you "Ta RR" or as you put it in CT "Bhuter" as he is supposed to...
Real Recognise Real

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Its just a rule chap and its based on the fact you are now a man and are supposed to disa**ociate yourself with all things "boyish", Hence you get rid of all your old clothes and boyish habits (Imikhwa)

Plus you wont get the same respect from other men if ikwekwe ikubiza ngegama and you allow it...Imagine your boy callin you "Ta RR" or as you put it in CT "Bhuter" as he is supposed to...

I imagined something deep :-/

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

I imagined something deep :-/

Nah nothin deep about it man...Its all ultimately about respect, and nothing's more important kuwe xa ulikrwala than respect...

If I may ask...how old are you bro? Have you ever lived in a township/village?
Real Recognise Real