Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Destructive lifestyles by the youth

Waylander · 118 · 57123

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
If you a Christian don't do it, it's demonic period, it's ancestor worship. I regret having done it. In no way did it make me any more of a man. But there's a definite spiritual element to it, you might even have to visit sangomas before going there.

For the life of me I don't understand how the whiteman pulled this shit off!

Practices which were the way of life DECADES before the arrival of whites have our blacks turning they backs on a way of living older than they ansestors and embrace....the SAME thing packaged different..

We belived that our Ansestors are the only people who can speak to God so we speak to him through them by "speaking" to a person who is not physically tangible!

Is that not EXACTLY what Christains do ...Jesus IS an ansestor and "the only to my father is through me!" is something that was uttered...no one sees him physicaly so they "speak" to a person who is not physically tangible...
when packaged by white missioraies it demonic ancestor worship if its packaged by white men in dresses its Religion.

I SERIOUSLY am dissaopinted by blacks! othathekile!

but to each they own....comming from a family of sangomas and nyanga i will punch a person in the mouth if they refer to that way of life as demonic!

www.iqiniso.com/camagu

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
@ RR, good that you have made the decision to go my man, a dude i know who was also on the same mental as you wanted to get married and in his case he was a person in the public eye and so most people knew about him not wanting to get circumcised... come the time for lobola negotiations the girls family tells him and his entourage "ayikho into esizoyi thetha nenkwenkwe"... so my man if you trying to get married to xhosa chick best get your story on point

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@ RR, good that you have made the decision to go my man, a dude i know who was also on the same mental as you wanted to get married and in his case he was a person in the public eye and so most people knew about him not wanting to get circumcised... come the time for lobola negotiations the girls family tells him and his entourage "ayikho into esizoyi thetha nenkwenkwe"... so my man if you trying to get married to xhosa chick best get your story on point

well, with the world blessed with so many beautiful women from different walks of life and religions why would I limit myself to Xhosa women :)

I've always known this my brother.

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile

well, with the world blessed with so many beautiful women from different walks of life and religions why would I limit myself to Xhosa women :)

naboke ubukwenkwe buzi veza, if you read my post carefully it says "if you are trying to get married to a xhosa chick"

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

naboke ubukwenkwe buzi veza, if you read my post carefully it says "if you are trying to get married to a xhosa chick"

dude you know how it easy it is to have a xhosa man catch feelings if i dared insult his manhood. i'd say just be careful there, don't be reckless with your words. i'll let this one pa** since you're not waylander. plus its not in me to have an argument over such childish comments.

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
As this subject is about kids gone bad, anyone remember the movie "Kids"?
As a reminder, some of those kids were under the age of 18, and they
smoked, drank, had sex and did other mess. In reality, some of the
kids that stared in the film are alive while most of them have died. The film
may have somewhat been scripted but most of them were really like the
characters they portrayed.

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
@RR- ntwana yam, yiya kuba unceda wena. qha qwaba!
Dreaming in 3D

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..
^^^if u don't mind me asking, why don't you want to do the circumcision?

the question should be why do they want me to do circumcision? everybody who trying to explain why i need to do hasn't given me a good enough reason for me to do it.

So awuzokoluka chief? nja!!

case in point

Uyinja ke qha... four nyawo... juvi.. janki... usi skapi njandini.. masende'bhokhwe..if you pm me a pic of ijwabu(foreskin) yakho ill deposit R50 into your bank account!! Its been a while since ndilibona...

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

dude you know how it easy it is to have a xhosa man catch feelings if i dared insult his manhood. i'd say just be careful there, don't be reckless with your words. i'll let this one pa** since you're not waylander. plus its not in me to have an argument over such childish comments.

Hey voetsek kwedini!! zuphinde uthethe nam xa ubomvu qha ngoku... andithethi namakhwenkwe xa kusiyiwa kwi festive..its part of my detox plan...

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

the question should be why do they want me to do circumcision? everybody who trying to explain why i need to do hasn't given me a good enough reason for me to do it.

case in point

Uyinja ke qha... four nyawo... juvi.. janki... usi skapi njandini.. masende'bhokhwe..if you pm me a pic of ijwabu(foreskin) yakho ill deposit R50 into your bank account!! Its been a while since ndilibona...

no manhood characteristics to shine on that you are so desperate and dumb to try to find it under the shade of my foreskin.

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

case in point

no manhood characteristics to shine on that you are so desperate and dumb to try to find it under the shade of my foreskin.

Huh?

Dont know what that was suppozd to be.. But whatever you intended it to be, it didnt work...

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

case in point

Huh?

Dont know what that was suppozd to be.. But whatever you intended it to be, it didnt work...

ask a real man to translate it for you little boy.

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
He waylander go easy on kid...rather shut ur faggotory, "i was admitted to barraguanath hosptal when i was circumcised" mouth up coz u only being sarcastic when u shouldnt be u dumb f***. rather give constructive criticism or useful advice and prove that u worthy enough to be called "bra"

ftsek ngohlekisa man.

*kills a person trying to xpress his anger*
Dreaming in 3D

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

case in point

Huh?

ask a real man to translate it for you little boy.

This is quickly getting out of line...Not cool!!!
Real Recognise Real