Racism

guymclaren

• The white boy that gives a shit
  • Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
  • Screw it
    • View Profile
    • Add your business today
Before I continue I want to define racism and dispel a myth. There is a myth doing the rounds that Blacks cannot be racist. It is folly to believe that. Another myth called reverse racism has appeared, There is no such thing.  Racism is racism.  You cannot be called a racist if you hate Muslims, Christians, Gay people or even stupid people. The reason for this is because all of these groupings of people are of varied races, creeds and belief systems. They are white, black coloured and asian.

Read more at  http://bit.ly/bJeoE5

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
Before I continue I want to define racism and dispel a myth. There is a myth doing the rounds that Blacks cannot be racist. It is folly to believe that. Another myth called reverse racism has appeared, There is no such thing.  Racism is racism.  You cannot be called a racist if you hate Muslims, Christians, Gay people or even stupid people. The reason for this is because all of these groupings of people are of varied races, creeds and belief systems. They are white, black coloured and asian.

Read more at  http://bit.ly/bJeoE5

YO MONEY! THIS IS A RAP FORUM! QUIT WILDING AND SPREAD LOVE. IT'S THE BROOKLYN WAY.

guymclaren

• Guppie
  • Screw it
    • View Profile

YO MONEY! THIS IS A RAP FORUM! QUIT WILDING AND SPREAD LOVE. IT'S THE BROOKLYN WAY.

Africas Gateway? this is the anything goes area, I am not talking about this stuff in the areas designated for that and if you read my stuff you would see that I am spreading the love dude.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 05:16:21 PM by guymclaren »

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
ait  Guy richy, we done talked this on another threa. i went like 5 pages deep.

should i L u or not? decided man.....im running outta patience.

pyro  hate bananas, i prefer pears and grape.
Dreaming in 3D

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
pyro  hate bananas, i prefer pears and grape.

Keep my name out of your faggot mouth.

Anyway, I will read the rest of your shit later, Guy. But let me say this, there is nothing wrong with hating anyone of any race, as long as your hate is not motivated by any logical reason and you spread the hate evenly among all races.

I don't like you already. Not because your white, but because you're not black. And that's not to say I like black people either. Black people piss me off. And don't get me started on those damn coloureds and Chinks.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Lol...finally...Guy's getting a proper AG welcome. Let's see if he can handle it...

I read your blog post. We're very far from where you had hoped dude, and truth be told it's not gonna happen ANYTIME soon. For now tolerance will do it for me, but not that fake, I'ma bad mouth this nigga soon as he turn around kinda tolerance. I'm talking "shit, I don't know about this nigga, but maybe if I let him go first in the que he won't hijack me as soon as I get into the parking lot" kinda thing. nahmean?

Maybe not the best example but hopefully you get my point. If we can't learn to even tolerate our differences then we can forget about any sort of hugging between the whites/blacks/etc nations other than when them Afrikaans people bumrush Orlando stadium.

Asking for errrbody to forget their skin colour in this country coz it's an "accident of birth"? That's DEFINITELY not happening.
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
not reading that shit f*** you and welcome to AG oh and i hate you primates

That not good enough for ya?

guymclaren

• Guppie
  • Screw it
    • View Profile
So it seems I am to a**ume most African Gatewayers are total f***wits, but then again that would not surprise me as 89.6% of people are.

@kniep tang (why the f*** would you spell pliers that badly) Thanks for the welcome, and you want give and take, no problem. Yeah I know my question is too much for most because they are all f***witted anyway

@ The Doc, I a**ume you are a dentist because they are all f***ing hateful. Hating people for reasons other than skin colour is totally acceptable. I hate Jehovahs witnesses, politicians and f***witted morons.

@Deacon f***ed if I care whether you will read. I don't think you'd understand it anyway.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
*waits*.....shouldnt take more than 30 min
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
So it seems I am to a**ume most African Gatewayers are total f***wits, but then again that would not surprise me as 89.6% of people are.

@kniep tang (why the f*** would you spell pliers that badly) Thanks for the welcome, and you want give and take, no problem. Yeah I know my question is too much for most because they are all f***witted anyway

@ The Doc, I a**ume you are a dentist because they are all f***ing hateful. Hating people for reasons other than skin colour is totally acceptable. I hate Jehovahs witnesses, politicians and f***witted morons.

@Deacon f***ed if I care whether you will read. I don't think you'd understand it anyway.

Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

guymclaren

• Guppie
  • Screw it
    • View Profile

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
*waits*.....shouldnt take more than 30 min

Guess you were wrong.

yahh...these niggas went soft, back in the day..... ;D
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

guymclaren

• Guppie
  • Screw it
    • View Profile

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
look "mclaren". u came and started ur shit at a very sad and emotional time when we are mourning the departure of a very valuable member to this site, Threadz. so we lost interest in your shits when  tried to be funny a an unsuitable time and our "interest detector" is temporaly out of service just like ur testesterone.

so please keep ur topics, w better off out them.and when u refer to me type BOSS nigga ,im ur senior!
Dreaming in 3D

guymclaren

• Guppie
  • Screw it
    • View Profile
look "mclaren". u came and started ur shit at a very sad and emotional time when we are mourning the departure of a very valuable member to this site, Threadz. so we lost interest in your shits when  tried to be funny a an unsuitable time and our "interest detector" is temporaly out of service just like ur testesterone.

so please keep ur topics, w better off out them.and when u refer to me type BOSS nigga ,im ur senior!

Now you are being unfair. I did not know about the departure, and 2 I am not causing shit just responding and I refuse to shout your name. NOT GONNA HAPPEN