Africasgateway.com

Run away Floyd run away go hide yourself

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile

"Pacman" is incomparable as well as unstoppable.
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
how pacman take the test then so they can set shit straight?

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
yo! he whuped margarito's a**, at some point he was looking at the ref like, 'come on dawg how much more a** whuping must i dish out before u sop this fight'  but margarito is a strong dude, he kept coming at him.

after this fight, im partial to pacman disposing off floyd, hes just unstoppable this pac man.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
You know I have never seen a single pacman fight.

u need to dawg, u need to. floyd is a counter puncher, who picks his punches, and lands them, very defensive,  pacman gets into it, very fast. the contrast in styles will make for a very interesting fight.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

u need to dawg, u need to. floyd is a counter puncher, who picks his punches, and lands them, very defensive,  pacman gets into it, very fast. the contrast in styles will make for a very interesting fight.

Im hating on DSTV but for being too expensive maybe i should get it and only pay during months where there will be good fights. Not cool that i keep missing these fights.

Can pacman handle receiving punches well? how is his defense?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Im hating on DSTV but for being too expensive maybe i should get it and only pay during months where there will be good fights. Not cool that i keep missing these fights.

Can pacman handle receiving punches well? how is his defense?

defense what defense nigga is all out attack its just that he's faster than his opponents that they cant adjust quick enough rafael marquez had the blueprint on this nigga and he got jerked TWICE, for all his speed against a real boxer hes wide open to get countered, floyd is faster and one of the most accurate punchers and is a master tactician I think pacman gets handled

That not good enough for ya?

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
True, pacman's defence is flawed to an extent, hes so quick and into it that most people cant handle it. i again say Floyd while being quick can go for5 - 6 seconds without throwing a punch, just defending and looking to land an accurate one. pacman wouldve thrown about 10 in mean time and most probably landed 8. his accuracy is up there with them.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Yep, Pacman is just as accurate, and he throws so many punches you can't dodge them all.

Another thing is that he manages to keep throwing those punches into the last round, without losing speed or power.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
True, pacman's defence is flawed to an extent, hes so quick and into it that most people cant handle it. i again say Floyd while being quick can go for5 - 6 seconds without throwing a punch, just defending and looking to land an accurate one. pacman wouldve thrown about 10 in mean time and most probably landed 8. his accuracy is up there with them.

true but we've also seen floyd go whole rounds without getting hit hes that goddamn elusive (hatton, shane, ndou, marquez)

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

true but we've also seen floyd go whole rounds without getting hit hes that goddamn elusive (hatton, shane, ndou, marquez)

negative fam. Shane touched that nigga in the 3rd round.  it was downhill from then on

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

negative fam. Shane touched that nigga in the 3rd round.  it was downhill from then on

downhill as in shane punching himself out and killing all his stamina tryin to put money away  but failing because floyd has one of the greatest defenses in history? what happend 5th round onwards, didnt money put on a boxing clinic?