briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
LOL!

I do God knows I do, was setting the platform for Annasa**in to break the ice! So we hear the female pespective before I spew my take on it.

Lmao!!

Fine.

Anyway, the private lapdance was entertaining. That Queen chick in hindsight could have been high though, something about her giggle and smile was off.

yeah the place got more prostitues than dancers hence  a ton of naked women but limited dance routines!

like the private dancer.... I practiclly had to persuade her to come, thre was some dude ready to take her upstairs, the thought of getting a "freshly used" prosistute for a lapdance would have been uncomfortable!

BUT...all in all i am guessing if your facial expressions were anything to go buy you had a blast of a time!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
daym mayn niggaz that tap prostitutes are daym brave, what if the condom breaks? you are f***ed, hahahahaah i was watching some programme i can't remember if it was special a**ignment or 3rd degree but they said that prostitutes actually condomise, and teach alot of men how to use condoms, haai ain't nobody gonna ever convince me, i ain't tappin no hoe
9 tha Pedigree

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
if the rubber breaks! pull out immediatly and take a shower!

thought we all knew the protocol!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.