briCK · 108 · 119578

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
look i won't go on here and pretend I have not ...you know paid for sex..you know! ts not like i am holier than thou!

for me it was curiosity! and being unfortunate to drink at a brothel so f***ing prostitutes was synonymous with weekend drinks, but i could never picture myself sober during the week going to prostitues...FOR WHAT?

to this day a low point in my life was spening R400 rand in 2001 so that probably equivalanet to R1500 plus
for a f*** at Calabash for those that know it!

It was an "upmarket" black bitch strip club in morningside....the woman in question that I paid this money,...was the sexiest woman I have ever seen

when she walked on stage I had a perpertual boner for the whole night when I asked her to pay for sex she said "this is a strip club not a hoe house...Sorry..." I begged...pleaded...so she said if you wanna take the risk its on you...400R and we f*** in the ladies.....

aside from being the quickest nut I have ever bust it is the most memorable and enjoyable...fine i was banned from the club for life and tossed head first in the streets...but who gives a shit!

So what is the point of this thread aside from revealing what is an already know fact..that i am a filthy little wanna be reformed male hoe! as much as I try to clan up my image by turning down pussy! (with great difficulty) i am a deviant!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I paid for a prostitute in Bloemfontein in town. I have never felt that dirty in my life after that. all because I was with motherf***ers who were too intimidated to get chicks at that place whose name I forgot. that place in the township owned by the twins. bloem cats should know it,

hey f*** it, I forgot i stopped talking about females. yall niggas made be break my fast today.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I have a LONG time freind of mine!

this dude on a monday morning sober as shit calls to ask me to show him where the hoes in Pretoria are at!

MONDAY MORNING 7am ...
I used to go with this dude to Calabash! them when I f***ed calabash for everyone, i tried to sneak in fake moustage! cut my locks, wore gay outfits EVERYTHING but the bouncer causght me out every single time.

so after f***ing up a good thing we started going to some slumz in Yeoville...

this dude used to SLEEPOVER by prositutes!

he would drink, till late tell us to leave him with nothing but r200 and sleep over wake the next morning
BATH in a brothel and go to work!

I mean cummon! no homo the guys was not bad looking...by that i mean he has full mouth of teeth, two ears, tow working eyes, a nose enough limbs so he is a complete human being of the male specis!

the kicker is he stayed with his girlfriend ALL wekend, so its not like he was single! and starved for sex...unless maybe his botch did not slob the knob...

but his reason were his own!

the idea of f***ing a prostitute revolts me to recless abandon....

i know loose girls i i HAVE to...take her drink and yeah!

i was put off prositiutes in PTA! ...i went to a place called Capital Inn!

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
Ive spent +- R1700.00 ever since i met my girl in Oct.....does it mean shes selling that?? :'(
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
anyway i went to Captol Inn...beer goggles on in FULL EFFECT!

i chose some radom slut and we off to the room! niggaz see who you take upstairs...when i come back some dude with one tooth, uncombed hair and stank ...imagine in a bar you could smell the dude...

anyway as I walk back thi one tooth nigga says..."You got good taste! that hoe you f***ed, i just f***ed her MINUTES before you went upstairs with her!!!"

"the pussy is nice nee...he pulls his chair and want to a**ociate with me!"

i am not holier than thou...but I don't hang with filty one toothed scum bags!

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
anyway i went to Captol Inn...beer goggles on in FULL EFFECT!

i chose some radom slut and we off to the room! niggaz see who you take upstairs...when i come back some dude with one tooth, uncombed hair and stank ...imagine in a bar you could smell the dude...

anyway as I walk back thi one tooth nigga says..."You got good taste! that hoe you f***ed, i just f***ed her MINUTES before you went upstairs with her!!!"

"the pussy is nice nee...he pulls his chair and want to a**ociate with me!"

i am not holier than thou...but I don't hang with filty one toothed scum bags!

the one-tooth nigga won ;D
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Ive spent +- R1700.00 ever since i met my girl in Oct.....does it mean shes selling that?? :'(

yeah she is. I spent R50 on the bloemfontein prostitute. you've been with your girl for more or less 56 days meaning you spend around R30 to get snatch. contract really is cheaper than prepaid.  ;D

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
i onetime bought that ish for like a 500bucks....chick looked gotdamned fine, i just had to, plus being single having bonused with plenty moolah to spare....so HECK yeah i paid for it...but never no more.

the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
As I drank my beer and heard tales from the crypt and how this nogga got beef with the tooth ferry...
I studies the concept of prostitution and I was grossed...its like sharing a condom with a nigga!

imagine a nigga busts and tosses that shit on some...YEAH BOY HITS THAT!...

i hve run a train with about 8niggaz on some filthy cum dumpster! it was filthy especially coz it was with people i know...

So as i sipped my beer descided to use on girl as guinea pig...

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
the one toothed nigga REALLY REALLY put me off prositutes...thank his gum filled gape!

everytime a person comes in he would like grab the dude and say if you want a good time f*** her! as my full mouth of teeth boy here....."az waar!!!!"  >:(

so I decied to comeback to conduct my research on friday i went in there at 10 am when they open and I eyed a hoe and used her as bait..i was going to count how many niggaz she was gon let f*** and also the "calibre of the niggaz!"
by three oc'clok ...five hours later...she had gone through 10niggaz...a chump in a suit and tie! a nigga who looked like he digs for a living! an old taxi driver , a varsity student, the bouncer etc etc etc etc....

I almost puked at the thought of how fithy prostitues are! we know they dirty but when you get int they world you see hoe FILTHY these hoe is.

the day of my research I was approched by a Zulu girl who apparently lives close to my village we did not know till we stared speaking with a similar accent / dialect and found out we practily now each other!

then she told me lonmg sob story of how she got to where she was....

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
sextrader.co.za DAMN!!
All this just for poon,I was suprised there are alot of broads trading in my neighbourhood!!
Well the plan was, it was supposed to be a round!! rate was R450 a round and R1200 for the
 whole night,i choose the R450 package plan.The broad was nice too damn nice, i did hit for the round next thing i remember i woke up early in the morning and the broad is like "that would be R1200"
No!! no! no! all hell broke loose.. 

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
sextrader.co.za DAMN!!
All this just for poon,I was suprised there are alot of broads trading in my neighbourhood!!
Well the plan was, it was supposed to be a round!! rate was R450 a round and R1200 for the
 whole night,i choose the R450 package plan.The broad was nice too damn nice, i did hit for the round next thing i remember i woke up early in the morning and the broad is like "that would be R1200"
No!! no! no! all hell broke loose..

are the sluts clean? do they have pimps?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
tehe nah they have they direct numbers listed you talk to them and only deal with them!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
So they horny greedy bitches who wanna get paid to suck dick.

The Ebony Cat

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Why would you pay for punani if you got a mouth nigga.. I mean c'mon..???????
The Ebony Cat
Capitalist Nigga No. 1
South Africa