Prostitutes!

briCK · 108 · 119536

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
So how much do you guys pay?whats the going rate?

briCK you see what you teaching this kids.
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
yo brick im down in cpt southern suburbs my nicca, however i got a few chikas that are down that way...they not "complete hoes" but they will give it up if you buy em drinks and make em feel special..for real..

Do share!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
I been to one hoe house, Summit,

some of the chicks i wondered why they were selling, thought some were too pretty for hoe-commerce, i know niggas that wud foot the life bill in a heart beat, just off the strength of the prettiness.

imonlysayingtho.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 02:40:42 PM by General Ratzinger van Stilzkin »
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile

some of the chicks i wondered why they were selling, thought some were too pretty for hoe-commerce, i know niggas that wud foot the life bill in a heart beat, just off the strength of the prettiness.

imonlysayingtho.

Been there too...there are some real gems in that place. Amazingly pretty and hot women. However, there's also a lot of nasty chicks too tho. Women I wouldn't touch if you paid me.
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

imonlysayingtho.

Been there too...there are some real gems in that place. Amazingly pretty and hot women. However, there's also a lot of nasty chicks too tho. Women I wouldn't touch if you paid me.

truth, i think  saw the biggest boobs i ever seen on a woman in summit.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile

imonlysayingtho.

I want to visit a strip club. Somewhere clean. I've seen Summit but it looks too dodgy from the outside.
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

imonlysayingtho.

I want to visit a strip club. Somewhere clean. I've seen Summit but it looks too dodgy from the outside.

They are ALL filthy by definition halla at me and we can go!

I must warn you tho! U will get R100 notes stuffed in your bra and have nigga randomly grabing your a** and grinding U. Am saying.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile

imonlysayingtho.

I must warn you tho! U will get R100 notes stuffed in your bra and have nigga randomly grabing your a** and grinding U. Am saying.

Haha!
Don't women randomly go to strip clubs as spectators? I'll wear a hoodie and baggy track pants so its clear I'm not on the pole. SMH. But I'm serious, I'm going one of these days.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

imonlysayingtho.

Haha!
Don't women randomly go to strip clubs as spectators? I'll wear a hoodie and baggy track pants so its clear I'm not on the pole. SMH. But I'm serious, I'm going one of these days.

Anna, u will get addicted,  if ur in the J holler.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

imonlysayingtho.

Haha!

yes, some with their husbands

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Took an ex to the strip club once. To the summit actually. She enjoyed it major. I also know of a certain lady on AG who frequents the summit. Two of them actually. The guys would know whether you're selling/ stripping. Unless if you choose to go dressed in a bikini (standard Summit uniform).
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Anna try explaining to a horny f***er with a hoodie and tracksuit fetist that U "just here to spectate" and watch how quickly the 100rand is pushes into you bra hoodie or not!

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

imonlysayingtho.

Last year June on my birthday I went to downtown Jozi Royal Hotel...hoes are hot...the one I was with was selling for
R150...after I told her its my birthday she let me hit for 100 bucks.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
Well then, I don't feel so strange now.

Women going with their husbands? I don't know about that...
Tang wasn't it awkward? Where were your eyes, or didn't it matter to her? Interesting.

Those anonymous AG ladies Tang speaks of, send me a pm if you want a newbie to come along. Wena, Brick ngiyak' saba, ngeke.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Well then, I don't feel so strange now.

Women going with their husbands? I don't know about that...
Tang wasn't it awkward? Where were your eyes, or didn't it matter to her? Interesting.

Those anonymous AG ladies Tang speaks of, send me a pm if you want a newbie to come along. Wena, Brick ngiyak' saba, ngeke.

dont worry baby, i got your back.