briCK · 22 · 10842

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I think most people on AG  tired of this racially circular talk...thats a good thing! shows growth or the monkies do not know they being call names and labeld behind thier backs!

what I can't understand in this day and age is blacks surprised by Black Hate Rants From Prominent white..

hello..these f***ers will smile with you don't mean they give a shit bout you!

This guy at the office is going crazy he can't "Belive Steve would say that, he might have been on drugs on something I know him personally he is a good man"

denial is a bitch!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Kuli Roberts wrote something to Botes...Slikour wrote a letter to Steve on his facebook page.

Did you hear about the Afrikaans author, Annelie Botes, who has been telling newspapers that she doesn’t like black people, doesn’t understand them and avoids them as she is scared of them?

She blames them for SA’s violent crime problem and she adds that the violence shows blacks are “angry because of their own incompetence”.

Wow, really?

Who knew she was so eloquent?

My friend first told me to ignore Botes as those are the kind of statements made by the unattractive.

I said nothing as I’m being nice this week.

She adds that Botes is also quoted as saying that as soon as her husband retires they plan to move to England.

Now I don’t know what Botes expects when she leaves this dark continent.

“Maybe she expects to be attacked by Eskimos,” says my friend, while I wonder whether Botes made these remarks because she wants attention and a black audience since the people she regards as competent are not buying her probably racist and sadistic novels.

But it must be said that it is OK that Botes hates us blacks because, really, we don’t want to be loved by amoeba-looking white women who have nothing positive to say about an entire race of people.

I too would hate black people if I looked like Botes.

Black is beautiful, you Humpty Dumpty impersonator who can’t sell a book without using black people to market it.

I repeat, black is beautiful.

Think about that amazing black skin with less melanin than Caucasians that doesn’t age as fast as other races.

Why would she not hate us?

The likes of Botes probably spend hundreds of rands trying to look younger.

Also think about the black man and that amazing full mouth with lips that know exactly what to do with my tidbits.

That amazing nappy hair that feels so rich and soft to the touch and when you go to his groin things get harder.

Have you ever seen a black stallion or even a panther?

Beautiful, Miss Amoeba.

What about a black man’s solid hard body, especially with a bit of sweat trickling down to that amazing normally large African penis, which always pleases.

Why the hell do you think folk say s**t like “the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice”?

Hun, you are alone in your hating.

Sure, some other morons have been applauding you ’cos they say you are honest.

White woman, you are not honest you are broke and you need our attention so much, that is why you crave it.

You want us to show an interest in you and then maybe buy your books.

Sure, you think I’m lying.

Then you have the vernacular.

See I’d hate blacks too if I were like Botes, who probably only speaks two languages while the rest of us can climax in about 11.

Botes is broke and desperate.

Why else does she have to wait for her husband to be on his pension before she moves to the UK, while we blacks go to the UK for a weekend?

Hun,if you need money just ask us instead of insulting us in the hope that we will read your probably incoherent books.

Hun, don’t hide the fact that you should be on a diet by attacking us blacks.

We are happy with who we are and we don’t hate you.

Oh, and darling, please do tell me which part of England you are going to as I have Jamaican, Nigerian and many white South African friends who plan to meet you at the airport and treat you like a human being.

Hun, if you don’t want crime then move to heaven.

You could use a knife and slit horizontally as that might get you there faster. Or is that hell?
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I never did like that Kuli bitch...but even for her, if thats genuine thats LOW! and going to archive nothing.

fighting a real concern with petty name calling is low.

Kuli is a strange woman, when i start reading her dia-tribe she could NOT stop talking foul bout blacks..

i think one of two things happened!

the whites she so adored put her in her place! or she met a briCK like nigga that gave her that letal spine numbing kryptonite black dick!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I was pissed about the Botes incident too, but f*** it Kuli.

So, she can't form a coherent argument and resorts to name-calling and sex talk? talking about how blacks spend weekends in England while the majority of our black people are starving?

Come on! She did way more harm than good with this column, by enforcing several black stereotypes and making stupid mistakes like saying black people have less melanin than whites.
And if she did a little research, she would find that Botes is an award-winning novelist, stupid as she is, so accusing her writing of incoherence just makes Kuli look stupid and ignorant.

Why do they allow this bitch to write?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

So, she can't form a coherent argument and resorts to name-calling and sex talk? talking about how blacks spend weekends in England while the majority of our black people are starving?

Come on! She did way more harm than good with this column, by enforcing several black stereotypes and making stupid mistakes like saying black people have less melanin than whites.
And if she did a little research, she would find that Botes is an award-winning novelist, stupid as she is, so accusing her writing of incoherence just makes Kuli look stupid and ignorant.

To prove that even if you f*** a white nigga...you still a black woman!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

To prove that even if you f*** a white nigga...you still a black woman!

hahaha!!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
 Dear Mr Hofmeyr

Your utterances in reference to Black criminals are, I find, irresponsible, divisive and completely unnecessary at a time where most South Africans are not sure about their futures in all side of the races.  They also lead white South Africans to think they should live in fear of “Blacks,” but not all of them, right?

There is neither a white nor is there a black solution to the day-to-day challenges faced by ordinary South Africans like you, me and many others amongst us. The barbaric execution of an innocent three year old is terrifying news to any human being.  It leads one to question what sort of sadistic society we bring our precious children into.  I ask myself, how it all came to this, as opposed to you and scores alike who deem it necessary to ascertain the race of the animal who committed this heinous act.  I also indiscriminately sympathise with the 5 year old girl who was raped and videotaped by her step mother and neighbour.  Still I refuse to make inferences between the nature of the crime and the race of its perpetrators, repudiating misleading media reports that would have many others believe that cases of “Child pronography” are more synonymous with the white community.

After reading a lot of your commentary I have, with difficulty, found myself agreeing with some of your honest but slamming statements about the “Black freeloader.” At the same time it is imperative that I make you aware of the young, old and needless to say “previously disadvantaged” people of all races that work hard every day to make something significant of themselves and families, against the most unfavourable odds. Contrary to the a**umption that only Blacks were victims of the restrictive laws of the previous political regime.  There is a reality of young aspirant business minds, unemployed university & college graduates and minimum wage earners that are not defined by politics but by their present challenges.  To them and millions more, affirmative empowerment through political and legislative intervention is their greatest hope for salvation and naturally they gravitate to this. There are vast numbers of people that aren’t waiting for hand outs from any government, be it white or black.  They want to live in harmony amongst each other towards fulfilling their dream to improve the quality of their lives, those of their families, communities and the entire nation at large.

This part of black South Africa hardly gets acknowledged which in my opinion is a crime that equates to Afrikaners been neglected. I believe that we all equal and the restoration Afrikaner culture is not only a responsibility of the Afrikaners it’s an African responsibility. The new South Africa we live in shouldn’t be about race but its people as a whole. Our history should only inspire great movies and stories for our entertainment industry but it shouldn’t define our present.

When you generalise black people you are talking about me.  I am not shooting three year olds or being awarded tenders, everything I have managed to accumulated is through tireless dedication, hard work and the support of ordinary South Africans who put their shoulders to the wheel every day and contribute positively to this nations economy.  The Government and it’s representatives are a minority that is represented by black people and white people, the rest of us are South Africans and in the words of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. we shouldn’t be judged by the colour of our skin but by the content of our character.”  As much as it’s not correct for a black minority to feel entitled it’s incorrect to a**ume that whites are more competent.

If you were once the oppressor and you’ve completely converted you’d realise that crime is deeper than a race issue it’s a survival in one of the most unequal societies in the World.  A new stat came out this week that denounces the notion that whites are being targeted by black criminals and what might shock you, states that Blacks are fearful of crime than their  white South African counterparts.

I’m from an oppressed history and I’ve completely forgiven so I’m open to working hard, building new industries, employing, teaching and moving forward not only black people but progressive South Africans.

What they don’t tell you about segregation is that being biased/racist is a narrow minded approach to a solution, accounting for everybody is seeing the bigger picture.

Please join us in the new South Africa we got issues that need all of us sir.

Regards

Siya “Slikour” Metane

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Where is the link Jack?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 01:48:43 PM by Ramorethetho »
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
why the big words?

does this Hofmeyer dude look like he has a firm grasp on english?

While I appreciate the Slikour letter it's got more substance than the Kuli trash is it nessesary to be so formal
with a guy who was casual and candid about it utterances...

AGAIN....the blacks mis-address the Firestarter...the Botes chick was formal etc etc and she got a scatter brained letter which does not address the issue!

the Hof dude spews bullshit on a social network speaking in incoherent imotionally charged poorly written drivel and in response he get a

"To Whom It May Corncern"

"Re: The utterances our ocular organs were exposed to and the subsequent reaction"

am I missing something?

Understanding meduims of communication is crucial in adressing an important issue and directing it to an individual.

maybe its me.

either way I my commend Kuli and Slik on confront this public issues publicly regardless what
know it all like mysel react!

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile

What...and her name is Anele? LOL, But seriously though..

I don't get people who say 'there's so much crime here so I'm moving to England'...ENGLAND? Right..Switzerland maybe but we all know England is just as bad as any other crime-riddled country. And lol at her reasons for hating 'blacks'

taken from the link above:

"On November 20, Botes triggered a media storm when she told a Rapport journalist that she doesn’t like or understand black people. When asked what kind of people she didn’t like, Botes responded: “Black people, I don’t understand them."

It's one thing to say you don't like that fat lady at KFC. Or Julius Malema, or Jacob Zuma, the ANC and their policies (shonuf many blacks might even agree with you)...

But when u say u 'hate blacks', (and she's an author so she means exactly what she said, she hates ALL OF YOU) that's attacking over 70% of the S.A demographic, which she mostly haven't even met.

If she failed to understand South African blacks, all her life, what makes her think she'll understand English blacks (and that country's got ALL SORTS OF BLACKS from all over the world).

@ black celebrities responding with insults and "f*** Steve Hofmeyer" sentiments (Shugasmax  ::) ) now really, is there a need 2 stoop that low? I don't see it helping your cause

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
LOL at Kuli Roberts sneaking her way into this discussion and failing dismally with her argument. All I know is that a friend of mine (german intern at work) smashed that woman (hit &run). LOL. It was last year. Maybe she wrote a column about it? Haha
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
LOL at Kuli Roberts sneaking her way into this discussion and failing dismally with her argument. All I know is that a friend of mine (german intern at work) smashed that woman (hit &run). LOL. It was last year. Maybe she wrote a column about it? Haha

hahaha!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile

she prolly did write one lol
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"