SKETCHES - an album by SAGE with production from SAN

oints · 3 · 3011

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Peace

this is nothing formal, but i wanted the HEADS to know that we knee deep in the trenches with my big homey SAGE working on his upcoming e.p entitled "SKETCHES" to drop soon under Audible Braile Entertainment...the e.p will see SAGE on all the raps & myself, SAN, the Instru-Monumentalist on the BOARDS...!

some may remember SAGE from "SUNDAY MORNING"...a joint he laced over NYAMBZ's production back in the day during the "HAUNTED FORT" days with SCEPTRE....moreover, to the HEADS that might have downloaded the OFFICIAL cla**ic dirt PROMO, you can catch a glimpse of sage therein...!

anyhow, more info on the album will follow under a more formal capacity...just wanted to share with those interested how the production side of things are going regarding that tape...

below is sumin im currently workin on for "SKETCHES"...its far from done, but should give you a sence of where we tryna go with the tape...

i call it: BEHIND THE OTHER DOOR: LINK REMOVED/?vbwh11uijth2c99

you can follow SAGE on twitter HERE: @LabaneSAGE
yuou can follow SAN on twitter HERE: @iamSANhedrin

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
ma nicca is always on the#OTG over time grind for real..nice looks ma nicc and keep it coming!@
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
ma nicca is always on the#OTG over time grind for real..nice looks ma nicc and keep it coming!@

peace ma dude, glad you could give the groove a scope...suffice to say, itl sound much much more complete when its done...ima keep you posted of the album's developments...stay GRIMEY in the streets of the CPT  ;)