Vavi
Winnie Mandela
Jay-Z
Themba Maseko
Obama
Israel leaders
News Editors
Swagger rappers

Feel free to name some people ( including Agians ;D ;D ;D) that you would one day like to walk up to and say "Go f*** Yourself"..........

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

AGMilitia

• Administrator
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
That blizzard list has discrepencies watch how boss does it kid.

jacob zuma
mugabe
zumas nephew (fat dude)
sabc 1 management
tupac
laurent gabo
sudan president
wacka flocka and rappers like him.

my neighbour
fort hare uni..
my neighbour
my x's
bricks
Dreaming in 3D

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
SAPS
Metro
Kate Austin
any bitch that aint feeling my steez!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
Thabo Mbeki
Jay-Z

^^^Why???

Oh & f*** you too!!!lol

Mbeki..

1. for being an Aids denialist
2. for being behind the 1996 Cla** project that saw RPD as a government policy being replaced by GEAR, a neo-liberal economic policy that has resulted in SA being the most unequal society in the world.
3.His African vision was to use SA credibility ("best example of democracy in Africa") to pave way for SA big business to go into Africa and exploit workers and take profits back to SA. I believe this contributed to the xenophobic attacks that we saw in 2008. Fellow Africans are merely following the direction of the wealth that is partly extracted from their countries.
4. in all of this there are millions of SA citizen that think this guy is the best thing since Google

As for Jay-Z..... f*** him and everything he stands for!!!

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
most Cape Talk/702 presenters
Gareth Cliff
Walter Mokoena
Helen Zille
Bheki Cele
Oprah Winfrey

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Dj tira
mandla mthembu
the shaik brothers
dewani killer dude
siphiwe nyanda
julius malema (lucky f*** almost forogt u)
the anc and its supporters
COPE leaders
Dreaming in 3D

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Thabo Mbeki
Jay-Z

^^^Why???

Oh & f*** you too!!!lol

Mbeki..

2. for being behind the 1996 Cla** project that saw RPD as a government policy being replaced by GEAR, a neo-liberal economic policy that has resulted in SA being the most unequal society in the world.
3.His African vision was to use SA credibility ("best example of democracy in Africa") to pave way for SA big business to go into Africa and exploit workers and take profits back to SA. I believe this contributed to the xenophobic attacks that we saw in 2008. Fellow Africans are merely following the direction of the wealth that is partly extracted from their countries.
4. in all of this there are millions of SA citizen that think this guy is the best thing since Google

1. Thabo Mbeki never denied the existence of Aids or that HIV leads to Aids(As he has so widely been misinterpreted), He merely said in order to adress the Aids problem effectively we need to get to the root cause which is poverty, poor people are the most affecetd by Aids and no one can deny that and we can not only look at ARV's (Which were proven to be of inferior standard and rejected by the USA and other 1st world countries at the time because of the negative side effects, but were shipped to Africa) as the only solution to Aids, you cant take ARV's of any quality on an empty stomach, so it wouls make sense to adress the poverty issue as a counter to the spread of HIV/Aids.

2. Thought The most unequal society in the world was India, But then again Africa has the most everything negetive...BTW GEAR was not a Mbeki policy, It was an ANC policy...

3. I dont understand what you mean here, Yes big bussinesses went into the rest of Africa as a result a stablising political enviroment, they invested and created much needed employment in those countries, what was so wrong in that? You mean to tell me that the Zimbabweans that were beaten, set on fire and stoned in 1998 are and were here to take back what SA has stolen from their country? NIGGA PLEASE!!!!

4. No! Zuma is...

Real Recognise Real

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Thabo Mbeki
Jay-Z
^^^Why???
Oh & f*** you too!!!lol
Mbeki..

1. Thabo Mbeki never denied the existence of Aids or that HIV leads to Aids(As he has so widely been misinterpreted), He merely said in order to adress the Aids problem effectively we need to get to the root cause which is poverty, poor people are the most affecetd by Aids and no one can deny that and we can not only look at ARV's (Which were proven to be of inferior standard and rejected by the USA and other 1st world countries at the time because of the negative side effects, but were shipped to Africa) as the only solution to Aids, you cant take ARV's of any quality on an empty stomach, so it wouls make sense to adress the poverty issue as a counter to the spread of HIV/Aids.2. Thought The most unequal society in the world was India, But then again Africa has the most everything negetive...BTW GEAR was not a Mbeki policy, It was an ANC policy...

3. I dont understand what you mean here, Yes big bussinesses went into the rest of Africa as a result a stablising political enviroment, they invested and created much needed employment in those countries, what was so wrong in that? You mean to tell me that the Zimbabweans that were beaten, set on fire and stoned in 1998 are and were here to take back what SA has stolen from their country? NIGGA PLEASE!!!!

4. No! Zuma is...

thanks touareg for saying this,  alot of people jump on that "denialism" bandwagon, and dont know what was going on, do ur self a favor and find out the facts

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Thabo Mbeki
Jay-Z

^^^Why???

Oh & f*** you too!!!lol

Mbeki..

1. Thabo Mbeki never denied the existence of Aids or that HIV leads to Aids(As he has so widely been misinterpreted), He merely said in order to adress the Aids problem effectively we need to get to the root cause which is poverty, poor people are the most affecetd by Aids and no one can deny that and we can not only look at ARV's (Which were proven to be of inferior standard and rejected by the USA and other 1st world countries at the time because of the negative side effects, but were shipped to Africa) as the only solution to Aids, you cant take ARV's of any quality on an empty stomach, so it wouls make sense to adress the poverty issue as a counter to the spread of HIV/Aids.

If that is something he said and did not believe in, why did the people ( mostly TAC members) have to take the government to court for the government to provide AZT to pregnant women. The trial dragged on for 2 and half years, can you imagine how many babies and women died during that time.
Why did he not speak out and act act against Manto's garlic and beetroot bullshit? This proves that Manto was influenced by Mbeki's stance. People had to struggle to gain access to medication and some died along the way because of Mbeki!!!

2. Thought The most unequal society in the world was India, But then again Africa has the most everything negetive...BTW GEAR was not a Mbeki policy, It was an ANC policy...

Dont get it twisted, GEAR was Mbeki's idea and was sold to everyone as an ANC policy. RPD on the other hand, came as a result of consultation...the rank and file were part of it, including workers via COSATU.

"Much needed employment"...nigga please...these are not decent jobs with decent salaries and benefits. There is a big  difference between a packer at Shoprite in Joburg and Shoprite in Blantrye earns. Even though they work for the same company and having the same responsibilities. BTW most of what these companies sell in those countries is imported from SA, even f***in fruit like bananas is brought SA. I have spoken to a lot of workers working at SA companies in different African countries and they all say the same thing....the working conditions( benefits, hours of work, salaries, etc) are crappy!!!

If you look at patterns of migration worldwide, you will realise that people especially the poor go to countries that have something to do with them being in that situation. i.e Eastern Europeans moving to Western Europe, South Americans ( Mexicans )moving to US etc.

4. No! Zuma is...
he is not even worth sayin " go f*** yourself" to.

and oh f*** you Tuwa ;D ;D

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
i also dont understand blizzards point no.3. how did u come to such an illogical conclusion? u simply decided to be ignorant of the main reason why people depart their countries,if u forgot let me recall ur memory. its because of political in-fightings in their respective countries nigger...whats wrong with u? get ur ish straight!
Dreaming in 3D

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
point 1

If that is something he said and did not believe in, why did the people ( mostly TAC members) have to take the government to court for the government to provide AZT to pregnant women. The trial dragged on for 2 and half years, can you imagine how many babies and women died during that time.
Why did he not speak out and act act against Manto's garlic and beetroot bullshit? This proves that Manto was influenced by Mbeki's stance. People had to struggle to gain access to medication and some died along the way because of Mbeki!!!

point 2

Dont get it twisted, GEAR was Mbeki's idea and was sold to everyone as an ANC policy. RPD on the other hand, came as a result of consultation...the rank and file were part of it, including workers via COSATU.

point 3

Much needed employment"...nigga please...these are not decent jobs with decent salaries and benefits. There is a big  difference between a packer at Shoprite in Joburg and Shoprite in Blantrye earns. Even though they work for the same company and having the same responsibilities. BTW most of what these companies sell in those countries is imported from SA, even f***in fruit like bananas is brought SA. I have spoken to a lot of workers working at SA companies in different African countries and they all say the same thing....the working conditions( benefits, hours of work, salaries, etc) are crappy!!!

If you look at patterns of migration worldwide, you will realise that people especially the poor go to countries that have something to do with them being in that situation. i.e Eastern Europeans moving to Western Europe, South Americans ( Mexicans )moving to US etc.

point 4

he is not even worth sayin " go f*** yourself" to.

and oh f*** you Tuwa ;D ;D ;D ;D