Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Go f*** yourself!!!!

Blizzard · 40 · 22721

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
i also dont understand blizzards point no.3. how did u come to such an illogical conclusion? u simply decided to be ignorant of the main reason why people depart their countries,if u forgot let me recall ur memory. its because of political in-fightings in their respective countries nigger...whats wrong with u? get ur ish straight!

Hey Boss, how is Fort Hare man, how is the mixtape coming along?

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
ALAN GREENSPAN for the washington concensus, laissez faire policies on trade & the neo-cla**ical economics school of thought that propagate & promote revolving door deals within global govrenment regulatory bodies!

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
POVERTY and everything that comes to be as a result......Once more Poverty can go and fcuk itself until Africa gives aid to the West....Fcuk poverty maaan
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
POVERTY and everything that comes to be as a result......Once more Poverty can go and fcuk itself until Africa gives aid to the West....Fcuk poverty maaan

^^^I'm sayin

Much needed employment"...nigga please...these are not decent jobs with decent salaries and benefits. There is a big  difference between a packer at Shoprite in Joburg and Shoprite in Blantrye earns. Even though they work for the same company and having the same responsibilities. BTW most of what these companies sell in those countries is imported from SA, even f***in fruit like bananas is brought SA. I have spoken to a lot of workers working at SA companies in different African countries and they all say the same thing....the working conditions( benefits, hours of work, salaries, etc) are crappy!!!

If you look at patterns of migration worldwide, you will realise that people especially the poor go to countries that have something to do with them being in that situation. i.e Eastern Europeans moving to Western Europe, South Americans ( Mexicans )moving to US etc.

point 4

he is not even worth sayin " go f*** yourself" to.

and oh f*** you Tuwa ;D ;D ;D ;D

TUWA?? ;D ;D ;D I need to change this name...

So You blaming T-boz for the poor working conditions in other African countries?
And how the f*** did we make other African countries poor??
Real Recognise Real

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
on the HIV-AIDS thing, it was the DA and the likes of TAC trying to score political points and all mbeki was saying let us find out more about how these things work. do you think the ARV's magic johnson was getting are the same as those being sent to africa. if they are then we should have a lot of cases of people who were able to reverse symptoms of the virus as people have been on ARV's for far too long and the pharmaceutical companies reaping enough profits

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
I knew it wasn't gonna be long before this becomes Mbeki Vs Zuma= Xhosa Vs Zulu....typical south african political hireachy(Tribalism between the two ever fighting each other black folk in S.A)....sothos, tswana vendas and them are just walkin by mindin their own biz....aaaarrghh at this petinness,
@Blizzard I think you read too much of that Malaika woman's posts on Facebook...she claims that south africa is new african coloniser and she has ma**ive herd following her theories  ::)
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I knew it wasn't gonna be long before this becomes Mbeki Vs Zuma= Xhosa Vs Zulu

YOU are taking it there i just mentioned a parallel.

In fact i'll delete my post.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
on the HIV-AIDS thing, it was the DA and the likes of TAC trying to score political points and all mbeki was saying let us find out more about how these things work. do you think the ARV's magic johnson was getting are the same as those being sent to africa. if they are then we should have a lot of cases of people who were able to reverse symptoms of the virus as people have been on ARV's for far too long and the pharmaceutical companies reaping enough profits

are you saying those thousands of TAC members ( mostly black working cla** women) who needed ARV's were doing it to score political points?

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
I knew it wasn't gonna be long before this becomes Mbeki Vs Zuma= Xhosa Vs Zulu....typical south african political hireachy(Tribalism between the two ever fighting each other black folk in S.A)....sothos, tswana vendas and them are just walkin by mindin their own biz....aaaarrghh at this petinness,
@Blizzard I think you read too much of that Malaika woman's posts on Facebook...she claims that south africa is new african coloniser and she has ma**ive herd following her theories  ::)

f*** this Xhosa VS Zulu beef...
Seriously I hate that shit...We all know Xhosas are the smartest people in SA, Get over it already!

nuccas fightin for no reason FTS!!!!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 01:46:43 PM by Touareg »
Real Recognise Real

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

@ AA..i have been working closely with the labour, social and other left wing movements for the past 7 years, so my ramblings here are not someone else's theories or thoughts, but mine and I have always been up front about my politics in this forum, and they have always been left-wing.

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile

are you saying those thousands of TAC members ( mostly black working cla** women) who needed ARV's were doing it to score political points?

Sorry to say this but those people were pawns in a bigger game...you mention that you have been working with many social, labour and other left wing organisations, has any of your organisations done any research into the toxicity of these ARV's or how many people actually suffered/ died after having taken these ARV's? Should africans be subjected to medication that is of a lower standard when there is medication out there that actually kills off the virus?

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Ey! mang briCK sorry If I offended you no need to delete your post...Blizzy point taken but I really doubt the leftists politics in this day in age to me they just facebook and chatrooms revolutionaries who don't matter to the man on the street who's hungry and needing a shelter(RDP house), ever wondered why them pro black consiousness parties like PAC and Azapo gets less votes than even ID and COPE....just a thought

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Sorry to say this but those people were pawns in a bigger game...you mention that you have been working with many social, labour and other left wing organisations, has any of your organisations done any research into the toxicity of these ARV's or how many people actually suffered/ died after having taken these ARV's? Should africans be subjected to medication that is of a lower standard when there is medication out there that actually kills off the virus?

whoa.... you sound like a conspiracy theorist ......... people wanted and had a right to access to medication and TAC provided leadership and a base for those people. and guess what ....they won, now people have access to ARV's, and now there is a National Strategic Plan. All that needs to happen is for the government to take responsibility by allocating more money into the public health sector . The Ugandan government ( a poor country compared to SA ) has done this with great results. None of the organisation that i know has the capacity to carry out that kind of research you asking. Organisations like the Medical Research Council that are capable of doing that dont get enough funding from the government. 

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt

Gareth Cliff

Oprah Winfrey

This is faggot is above my number 1 on my list hahahaha cant stand this dude!

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Did you guys read the letter written by Conrad Koch to Gareth with regards to a comment he made on muslim women's dress code?
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.