Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Whats worse? Feeding Fairy Tales Or Following Them?

briCK · 30 · 11278

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
When I was Young
They Were feeding me fairy tales
and this goes on
Until I am old nd gray

Shout Out To Grym reaper..Grave - digga - brother!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Stupid Boy...forgot the story...

I stopped drinking Guiness coz I have bulked up enough time to hit the gym and change the ma** into muscle

i am on a mission there are some people who need to be Phyically dealt with!

While I am still looking for fund to build my lair and my death ray...i thinking punching motherf***er
will keep me at bay.

So I was having a beer and on the radio on comes the Alica Keys song.

Put her First or whatever...the more i listen to the track the angrier I got....when i finally ended

i went into deep thought mode..(beer induced deep though modes are f***ing awosome!!!!

here we are a simingly "positive song" is actually FAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from it..its actually a degrading song
i hate the thought pattern and the thinking involved.

"Real Man and real Woman"

WHAT THE f*** is that? for real for real...there is this Cinderella jack and the bean stalk fee fi fo fum bullship theme going on.

Nedless to say I have a mouthfull to say....

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Quote from: briCK link=topic=30133.msg249719#msg249719 date=12962

.[b
(beer induced deep though modes are f***ing awosome!!!![/b]

This here nigga, is what the definition of truth should be
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I feel kinda gay!

this woman at work is wearing a SEXY micro skirt...her legs are killa
and I am conflicted about looking at her out of fear of comming across as a pervert?

I mean how gay is that..its like being in a strip club and looking at your drink ALL night.

The biggest looser in this equation is the guy needing a song to tell him what a rea man is!

its bitch thinking Niggaz listening to RnB and changing they lifestyle to try and please hoes are the scum of scum!

Do these f***ers KNOW how hard we try to put these females in a right frame of mind, show them what the real world about? these people read romance book and live by them we CAN'T be letting woman cum first JUST so she can think you a "REAL" man! what kinda illogical busllshit is these..feeding her self involvement at your own expese makes u REAL man? really/ really?

f*** THAT REAL MAN bullshit!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Do these f***ers KNOW how hard we try to put these females in a right frame of mind, show them what the real world about? these people read romance book and live by them we CAN'T be letting woman cum first JUST so she can think you a "REAL" man! what kinda illogical busllshit is these..feeding her self involvement at your own expese makes u REAL man? really/ really?

f*** THAT REAL MAN bullshit!

i FEEL YOU BRICK!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I have this female that want nothing to do with me (story of my life) ..

she say stupid shit like I have no "boyfreind training" why?
coz I refused to drive 20minutes in the rain so i could drive her 5kilometers home and another 20minutes back
to my place!

I mean cummon!  so her not comming first in this instance made me not a "real man"

just cause I don't no have myterious shifty eyes and [romance novel behaviour] I am not a real man?

...?

f*** that...let me let the females be for a while and address the niggaz who actualy perpertuate this nonsencical stereo-type!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
look don't get me wrong....

like any other guy, I will do anything to mke the journey from Hi, ..to . "Yes!!! You my daddy ...hit it this pussy!"

as quick, economic and painless as possible..

short of claiming white Ansestory I will say anything witout batting a lash...

"I have never been with a woman before...I am not sure bout my orientation, I am a late bloomer...while I am confused with you i feel safe...i dunno made its the gentleness on you..of-course I will not make an inappropriate move..but I have a longing to touch your brests. may I have a feel"

"Look bitch! you wasting my time! you can that clit licked or not?"

"its been a while, so please bear with me if i have fogotten how to ask for snacth the right way"

"You not my type"

ANYTHING!!!!! There all work and fail in varring degrees....

Getting laid is on thing...but pairing up on a lie is low even for me me...

In come these lames!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I think the problem is these cats wasting time tryna figure out what females want!

That is your first mistake you second is asking or heeding females advice!

niggaz going through RnB tracks, ballads even reading f***ing romance novels to try and give ungraveful females shit they say they need but don't coz they smart enough to tell the difference between fantasy,
star gazing, hair platting, jersy khnitting, pot scarpping, and getting dick!

Niggaz be wearing pink shirts..(I do too, but not for these hoes) ....
cats change from regular guys so [niggaz touched by Badu...common etc etc] niggaz piecing they brows and nipples..carring man bags, wearing uggs and pearl necklaces coz some drug indiced female rating
sounded like thats what these bitches want they niggaz to look like!

Truth in my years I have seen the guys girl are "attracted and curious about" and the guys they ACTUALLY DATE!

I have an embarrasing tale of my transformation to regular cat, to tight jeans and two earings for a ho that ended up dating a guy like me  before my flamboyant transformation.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I won't got much into this..

but what has one hot female sining about "hot boys" got to do with the fantasy and reality of it all!

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
look don't get me wrong....

like any other guy, I will do anything to mke the journey from Hi, ..to . "Yes!!! You my daddy ...hit it this pussy!"

as quick, economic and painless as possible..

short of claiming white Ansestory I will say anything witout batting a lash...

Realest shit I ever read!
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Look I am not knocking anyone down...its is a fact WOMEN are the most important thing in a mans life so, I understand thus I tred carefully by avoiding throwing barbs at niggaz....but are you not in the long run setting yourelf up for a monumental fall by fabricating fictional "men" for these hoes?

Girls start saying dumb shit like you have changed when eventually you tire of the farcarde?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Like most guys am sure I have used such usless shit picked up from soap operah all in persuit to give the woman that fairy tale romance a la goldilocks / romeo and juliet shit but the questuon is..

who is worse..

the RR type or the other type :) (no beef!)

I admit I used to be a charater in beauty and the beast, that farcarde is too much...the selfless "woman" comes first, I am the well goomed troll saving this beautiful demsel so she is happy, while I am mserable, a la the hunch back, while some price charming scum bag is f***ing snowwhite, cinderella AND goldilocks...while I am on some noble spiderman tip, chasin scum in the city while the love of my life is f***ed by all manner of guys....

with NO super powers? ...i am spiderman but a gentle man while green goblins drunken son getting tonsil action on his dick from marry J while I spend my LAST money not on brew but to go watch her stupid acting...and getting baby kisses....!

Thats the definition of loser! Batman would not stand for that shit!

So while niggaz romenticing weaving tall tales for these sister...I am big bad wolfing it up stalking Little Red Ridding Hood!

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
I feel you.

No such thing.

Some words from Kola Boof:

In my experience, men always have huge flaws that society will accept in men but not in women. Its why i don't care easily. Women are basically TRAINED with mental delusions to be con-receptors for men. The men have a life. The women want a man. That's the cycle.
Honestly, the desire to be 'the center of a man's universe' is a ball and chain that destroys women's lives.
Stop looking at men from the perspective of bible morality as it dictates to how men should be! Look at men scientifically.
This is why women don't end up happy with men. The expectations are from TV and the bible.
People need to feel special, but I think romance is a need related to insecurity.
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
while niggaz Robin Hood up....I humpty dumpty it up chill on a wall and drink my shit!

while niggaz is happy to be frogs and play cute tricks...in hopes attracting a hoe to kiss you and make you beautiful!

I big bad woof and blow niggaz houses down!

I am a grown up...fairy tales are censored on some happy ending so babies who don't know what real life about can feel good about being losers...f*** that..

The Big Bas Woof f***ed little RED, Bo Peep, Red's Grandmother!.. AND he ate Gransfood!

nigga stayed sauced! why you think he in sheep clothing? its a disguse so Bo Peep's (nigga some peom writting chump) don't see he woman violated with wolf babies on her lips...

Bo Peep some sa**y a** hoe!

Miss Muffet...don't get me started....Alice...you think alice in wonderland would sit on the phone for hours al la Rupunzel( another on of prince charmings conquests?)

f*** that!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
I feel you.

No such thing.

Some words from Kola Boof:

In my experience, men always have huge flaws that society will accept in men but not in women. Its why i don't care easily. Women are basically TRAINED with mental delusions to be con-receptors for men. The men have a life. The women want a man. That's the cycle.
Honestly, the desire to be 'the center of a man's universe' is a ball and chain that destroys women's lives.
Stop looking at men from the perspective of bible morality as it dictates to how men should be! Look at men scientifically.
This is why women don't end up happy with men. The expectations are from TV and the bible.
People need to feel special, but I think romance is a need related to insecurity.

Geez, so many things i want to agree and disagree with about this. not much time.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up