Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Kool Herc

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
So what's the story here? I'm seeing tweets about dude being in hospital and also being cashless. Anybody know what's going on?
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
^ whats your twitter add?
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

PrinceBoogie

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
  • The Boogieman
    • View Profile
Apparently he is in a critical state @ some public hospital. It is said that he does not enough funds, thus Premier is busy demanding that we(hiphop population) to fit his medical bills.
How in the hell am I supposed to stay comfy, when I have to pay child support alimony monthly? - Nas

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
let me ask one question, how come entertainers never seem to have money when they NEED it but always seem to have it when they dont...perfect example BABY JAKE MATLALA, JABU KHANYILE or even MAHLATHINI (although we know a bit about how record companies swindled him)?

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile
let me ask one question, how come entertainers never seem to have money when they NEED it but always seem to have it when they dont...perfect example BABY JAKE MATLALA, JABU KHANYILE or even MAHLATHINI (although we know a bit about how record companies swindled him)?

What an interesting point... I guess there's no return on investments.
"You Couln't Reach The Top In A Bad Game of Tetris"

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

What an interesting point... I guess there's no return on investments.

TRUE, that could be one point...if my memory serves me correctly, BABY JAKE used to have a chain of eateries across south africa, or perhaps eatery is the wrong word...them shits served hamburgers/hotdogs or sumin to that effect...first time i saw that, i actually applauded the little guy's efforts, more so after the DINGAAN THOBELA debacle...it was uplifting to see someone other than George Foreman capitalise off the boxing fame and go the business route...but as soon as i heard dudes were tryna auction off his CHAMPIONSHIP BELTS to try and get his medical finances in order, i shook my head...like WTF, not again, not another pauper's funeral...god Forbid...!

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs