Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Dating game is tricky

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Where do i start? Eish indaba zamacherry zinzima i dont know whether to hit n run or ride the wave as long as i can. You know what they say forbidden fruits tastes more divine lol eish. Ive just smashed this nice broad n keeps coming for more dayme and she is engaged to be married this April.This got me thinkin if nice broadz let it loose like this and in that relationship there are cracks and holes that need to be filled. Shit if that ish happens to me maybe it does, id go wild Mad.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
buy a bullets proof vest / gat and ride the wave sounds like if its not you it will be someone else!

cheating on her fiancee is a clear indicator that the relashionship is doomed f*** her and try and make her man findout, help the nigga before he skrews his life over!

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Where do i start? Eish indaba zamacherry zinzima i dont know whether to hit n run or ride the wave as long as i can. You know what they say forbidden fruits tastes more divine lol eish. Ive just smashed this nice broad n keeps coming for more dayme and she is engaged to be married this April.This got me thinkin if nice broadz let it loose like this and in that relationship there are cracks and holes that need to be filled. Shit if that ish happens to me maybe it does, id go wild Mad.

Its been a while... AG has changed!!! Broads can screw u up on the real, if u fall in luv bro.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
buy a bullets proof vest / gat and ride the wave sounds like if its not you it will be someone else!

cheating on her fiancee is a clear indicator that the relashionship is doomed f*** her and try and make her man findout, help the nigga before he skrews his life over!

Nice one brick,but i will just lie low! im not trying to be hero "save her from making the biggest mistake of her life by marrying some dude i never met or know", ""these bitches is crazy" as Syn said. How in the f*** can a broad call you on a phone on some " Hey hes opening the bonet he cant see im on the phone we in the Total garage,im bored,i miss you gotta go"!!
You see The old me i would have fallen for that trick but now im keepin it 90/10. i aint calling her,she will do all that staff,so far not bad. Will keep you posted

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

" Hey hes opening the bonet he cant see im on the phone we in the Total garage,im bored,i miss you gotta go"!!

WHAT?????

Please say you joking? that is just f***ing crazy...i'd normally say hit it once more! but i fear this level of hoe dorm is contageous you might catch something that retards your brain like her!

abort misson!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

" Hey hes opening the bonet he cant see im on the phone we in the Total garage,im bored,i miss you gotta go"!!

WHAT?????

Please say you joking? that is just f***ing crazy...i'd normally say hit it once more! but i fear this level of hoe dorm is contageous you might catch something that retards your brain like her!

abort misson!

True shit mayne!! Very contagious indeed thats what got me thinking if mine did this shit id go crazy!!  ill keep it light n simple. **Hope i dont fall in the Trap**

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
lo at having sex while wearing a bullet-proof vest. AG ni99as be grimy.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
Crazy situation, thing iz...do you know the hubby to be? like personally?...caus if you dont then, well, f*** him hahahaha aint your fault hes future is getting smashed

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Krimzin and all the peeops saying SMASH THAT , one day it will be your turn!

Pimp  - I say smash the chick only if the snatch is better than what you have at the mo. If not, it's not worth it. Do you stay in DBN? If so, careful, DBN cats shoot you for a chick. Imagine what they would do for a wife. Almost got shot in that part of the world for some broad I had not even tapped.

What is her reason for marryin a dude she aint down with anyway?

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Crazy situation, thing iz...do you know the hubby to be? like personally?...caus if you dont then, well, f*** him hahahaha aint your fault hes future is getting smashed

Co-f***ing-sign nucca!!!

Krimzin and all the peeops saying SMASH THAT , one day it will be your turn!

So if he dont smash that shit wont happen to 'em? GTFOHN!!!!
Real Recognise Real

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

What is her reason for marryin a dude she aint down with anyway?

she just another crazy chick roaming the planet!

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Chicks like these make me think I'll never get married.