Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

The Rise of Female Mc's

Bella B · 46 · 55968

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile
Q-TIP>>>>>>>>>>>>talib kweli.. never mention them in the same sentence..

donna karan was crying cos mad shells was flying,Timbs is on the roof with the 12 gauge rifle.....
Scratch Head

Bella B

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
How about Talib and Mos Def? Can I fuse them together and conjugate with a noun or a verb before I call it a sentence? *A logical 1*

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Mos def >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>talib kweli
Scratch Head

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
but yo, its only my opinion. pluralism makes the world a better place
Scratch Head

Bella B

• Guppie
    • View Profile
In your opinion these cats are at two different ends of the spectrum......me hears you but me still loves them equally and more so when they collaborate together, it's like my personal rap match made in heaven only by the benevolent.

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
if its rugged and ruff , ya'll forgot Boss from Detroit...

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

Bella B

• Guppie
    • View Profile
;-*Yeah!!! Where is she with that thick voice of hers...Thats was some nice home brew!!!

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
NEW SHIT: a look at both extremes.... 2011

sisters are representing and doing it very well...across the board...be it conscious or otherwise adventurous, the music is good out here

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Bella B

• Guppie
    • View Profile
It may OR It may not...it depends how you like to perceive things...Is the gla** half empty or half full or who gets to read this and fortunately or unfortunately gets relevant information...

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
It may OR It may not...it depends how you like to perceive things...Is the gla** half empty or half full or who gets to read this and fortunately or unfortunately gets relevant information...

hmm, ive never liked drinking out the gla**...i just look at it and see a pron star with a mic...but then again, the same thing can be said for BRAIN PUMPER rocking the M.I.C too  :-\ oh well...to each his own i guess...!

but on the strength...what ever you DO, DO NOT SLEEP ON that AKUA NARU  ;)

Bella B

• Guppie
    • View Profile
 @Oints ??? Akua Naru.........son!!!! you gots to teach me, what does that mean?

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
@Oints ??? Akua Naru.........son!!!! you gots to teach me, what does that mean?

"Born Latanya Hinton and raised in New Haven (USA), Akua Naru’s journey to internationally acclaimed hip hop artist has led her from the city’s Newhallville section to Cologne, Germany where she currently resides and creates music.

‘‘I have written, sung, and performed since I can remember having my first thoughts. I have never discovered the music; the music and rhyme discovered me.‘‘ Along this female wordsmith’s journey, there have been many stops – Philadelphia, China, and Ghana, among others – all of which informed the wisdom and perspective which is evident in her music.

Akua Naru’s album ‘…The Journey A Flame’ has a rare depth, warmth, and honesty that has garnered international appeal. With her first official release, Naru reflects on her path with an intricate landscape of words that provoke thought, inspire, and soothe. With this album, Naru reveals that her journey has not only been aflame: it has just begun"

heres an interview and a live performance from her and her band DIG FLO

when you can, check for her song "BACKFLIP" and the video....now thats HIPHOP.....  8)

Bella B

• Guppie
    • View Profile